•Part twenty seven

"I was worried about you." Theo spoke. "I wanted to come and find you but I couldn't, where did you go?"

"Can I speak to you? Alone?" You asked him and completely ignored what he said to you.

"Uh- yeah, sure." He said and shook his head to process quickly what you just said.

You grabbed him hand and pulled him out of the common room, away from all of your friends and brothers scattered around the room. You took Theodore up to your dorm and shut the door behind the two of you.

He sat down on your bed and you sat down on Pansy's bed opposite him. He was a bit confused why you had just bought him up here and why only him, but he didn't say a word and just let you explain yourself.

"The picture, it isn't really what it looks like, but it kind of is." You told your best friend.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked you.

"I mean, me and Fred did kiss and you can clearly see that in the Polaroid Grace has, I have no clue how she got it, though." You spoke, he nodded his head to let you know he was listening to you. "We kissed, but it was only because I wanted to make a boy jealous and I didn't know who with."

"Who's the boy?" He questioned.

"Dean Thomas." You told him with a sigh.

Theo tried to contain himself and keep a straight face, but he couldn't. He let out a laugh and the two of you couldn't help but burts into laughter together.

"You and Dean Thomas-" he cut himself off by wheezing from how funny he found it.

"Yes!" You laughed with him. "It was so very stupid but me and him were dating for quite a while! Don't make fun of me!"

"Okay, okay!" He said and calmed himself down from his laughter. "But, why Dean?"

"I don't know." You said. "I wasn't feeling the best and he was just there. I think I kind of liked the idea of having him around and having this secret from all of you... and he came with some benefits, if you know what I mean."

"You had sex and didn't tell me!?" Theo shouted. "What the hell! We promised we would tell each other when we have sex!"

"No, no, I never had sex with Dean, I have never had sex with anyone!" You exclaimed and he sighed with relief. "You know I would tell you when I do end up having sex, just as long as you tell me when you do."

"I hope I will soon, I'm sixteen and I haven't even had sex yet." He sighed.

"It's alright, I haven't, either." You said.

"Maybe we should just have sex." He said.

The two of you sat there in silence and just started at each other for a moment. That moment didn't last long before both you and Theo burst into laughter all over again.

It took you two ages this time, but you had managed to contain your laughter and were now talking normally again. You ignored the pain you had in your stomach from how much you were laughing, and just carried on telling Theo what had been happening.

You told him all about your secret thing you had with Dean, and you then told him what had been happening with Fred. You told Theo about the first time Fred and you had kissed and take that picture, and what it led to afterwards with you and him in his bed and his friends walking in on you two.

You told him about what happened when you went to his dorm for more tutoring and Grace walked out. You told him what you and him did when you stayed the night in his dorm, and the morning after.

Theo was quite shocked. He never knew his best friend was like this and sneaking around behind everyone's backs. You didn't think he should word it like that because it wasn't really sneaking around behind your friends backs. It was more just a few meaningless kisses, maybe even a bit more.

After Theo and you talked about Fred and about Dean, you two just laid down on the two separate beds and talked for hours on end. Eventually, you noticed it was getting late and was somehow time for dinner.

It hadn't even felt like that much time had passed, but it had and it was now dinner time. You two got up and walked down to the Great Hall for dinner.

You were quite nervous about joining the rest of your friends but Theo assured you that it would be alright. You two scanned the round and found your friends, so you walked over to them and sat down at the table.

"Hey, guys." Theo said after sitting down.

"Hey." Draco spoke. "Hey, Aria."

"Hi." You said to him while sitting down.

"Where've you been?" He asked you.

"I spent the night in a friends room, sorry I didn't tell any of you." You said.

"What friend?" Mattheo questioned.

"Harry." You lied. "Potter. I was walking around and he saw me, he told me to stay in his dorm for the night, so I did."

"Oh, sweet." Blaise said. "I haven't seen Potter in ages."

"Me neither, not till last night." You said.

Pansy opened her mouth to say something but she got interrupted by the sound of two boys shouting at each other. All of you had a look around the Great Hall to find who it was yelling at each other, and then you saw.

Standing by the entrance, you saw one of your older brothers getting up in Fred Weasley's face, yelling at him. You rolled your eyes and shook your head, you and your friends standing up from the table.

Fred was shouting back at Adrian and they both looked so angry, you had no idea what they were even arguing about.

Merry Christmas Eve to those who celebrate it!!!

Word Count : 1018