•Part two

You stepped past the girl, shoving against her shoulder and standing next to the man who saved you. You linked arms with him and he walked you away from the girl and Draco.

"Thank you, Theo." You laughed when you were far away enough.

"Anything for my favourite girl." Theodore Nott said and he dropped your arm. "Come here, girl, I need a hug."

You put your arms around his neck and his went around your waist, hugging you tightly like he hadn't seen you for years. Eventually you pulled away from the hug and looked at him, smiles on both of your faces.

"Was that Grace?" Theo asked you.

"Yep." You sighed.

"Grace? Grace Middleton?" He asked you.

"Yep." You sighed.

Grace Middleton lives in the same area as you and Theo, you live next to Theodore and she lives right down the road. Your dad and Theo's dad were good friends, and they became friends with Grace's mum last summer.

You and Theo got close with Grace pretty quickly but it was terrible after a while. She would constantly treat you two terribly and you slowly began to dislike her.

Almost out of nowhere, Grace switched up and she started to come up with these crazy rumours about you and Theodore. She would say that you two had been sleeping together for a year, which was crazy because you were only in fourth year at the time.

That wasn't the only rumour she came up with, there was a lot more and they were a lot worse than that. She said the most horrible things about you for no reason, so you hated her from that day.

She ruined your life and almost made a lot of your loved ones hate you, she destroyed your mental health for fun. You could never forgive her, not for anything at all.

"What is she doing here!?" He exclaimed.

"I have no idea!" You said. "Oh, Theo, she is going to ruin my life, you have no idea!"

"We can sort this out, Ari, it's okay." Theo said to you to calm you down. "Don't stress out too much, I bet she isn't in Slytherin."

"What if she is?" You asked him and he took a second to think about an answer.

"It's a one in four chance, I doubt she will be!" He came up with.

"Theo, what am I gonna do?" You asked him and he grabbed your arms.

He pulled you close to his chest and you hid your face against his chest, taking some deep breaths.

"You are going to calm down, and we are gonna go meet the others and completely forget about this." Theo said to you. "She won't be in Slytherin, and if she is, I will make it my mission to protect you."

"Okay." You sighed and pulled your head up from his chest.

"I'm sure everyone else will, too." He said.

Theo and you slowly walked to another part of the platform to meet the rest of your friends. They all knew something was up with you but they didn't ask you too much about what it was, they didn't want to be a bother.

You talked with them for a while before Draco came running to you all.

"What happened back there? Why did you guys run off?" Draco asked.

You didn't say a word, you just stayed sat on a bench with Pansy. Your knees were bought up to your chest and you were looking up at the conversation, Pansy's hand was resting on your knee as she watched with you.

"Hello? Aria?" Draco asked you.

"Draco, leave it for a bit." Theo spoke. "Did you talk to Grace?"

"Grace? Wait..." Pansy whispered to you.

You and Pansy were very close, she was your best friend and the two of you shared a dorm room. She was the only other girl in your friend group, so sometimes it felt like she was the only one you could talk to.

"Don't." You whispered back at her.

"Yeah." Draco said. "I don't know why you ran off. She's so nice!"

"Back off, Malfoy, I might need to move in on this girl." Mattheo Riddle spoke.

"No! No one is moving in on this girl, she is not worth it." Theodore said to everyone.

"He's a buzzkill." Blaise Zabini said.

"I'm serious, Blaise." Theo said. "Now, are we getting in this train or not?"

"Yes, we are." Mattheo said.

The boys all started to walk off and board the train, and you went to stand up but you got pulled back down by Pansy.

"Grace Middleton?" Pansy asked. "Grace, the one who cut your hair and made a huge group of girls jump you on the way back from the shop?"

"Pansy, lower your voice." You said, looking around at your surroundings.

"That Grace?" She asked you again.

"Yeah, that Grace." You sighed.

"What the fuck is she doing here!?" She shouted, not caring about her surroundings.

"I don't know, Pansy, but we're going to miss the train." You said.

You stood up from the bench as Pansy asked you a ton of questions about Grace and if you knew anything. You didn't bother answering any of her questions, you just walked onto the train and started to walk to the compartments.

Checking each of the compartments to see the boys, Pansy didn't stop questioning you.

"Did she talk to you? Did she say anything to you?" Pansy asked you consistently.

"No, she didn't say much." You said. "But she started talking to Draco and he was kind of into her."

"Fuck Draco." She said and linked her arm with yours. "Come on, I know where the boys will be."

"Okay." You said and she led you off.

Pansy took you to a compartment in one of the end carriages, and the boys were sat in there. You opened the door and all of the talking immediately stopped.

You looked around and all of the boys were looking at you with sorrow in their eyes, you knew what has happened.

"You told them." You sighed and turned to look at Theodore.

"Ari-" Theo went to say but he got cut off by you walking out of the compartment. "Aria, wait!"

Theo stood up to go after you as you stormed off, but Pansy stopped him.

Word Count : 1065