•Part forty seven

You stepped away from Fred and reached for the door handle of your dorm, but a pair of hands on your waist pulled you back.

"What are you doing?" You said with quite a bit of laughter leaving your lips.

"Shh." Fred shushed you.

His hands gripped your waist and he pulled you up against his body. Your bodies hit against each others and you let out a small giggle as they did.

"Someone could see us out here." You said.

"I don't care." Fred told you.

As he spoke, his face fell even closer to yours until your lips were just inches away from each other. You looked down at his mouth and back up to his eyes, doing this quite a few times.

Fred did this too, but the first time that he looked down at your lips, he didn't bother looking back up at your eyes. He smashed his lips against yours and you kissed him back right away.

You knew it was dangerous to be doing this in the hallway with Fred, a Gryffindor, but you didn't think about that in the moment.

"Maybe you should come back to my dorm, there won't be anyone there." Fred said, a whisper in his voice.

"I told you, Freddie, I can't. Draco's in my dorm waiting for me." You whispered back to him. "And I've already told you, I won't have sex with you."

"I don't want sex, not right now." Fred said to you. "I know you don't want sex, either, but I'm sure you want something else."

"Like what?" You asked him.

You had a feeling about what he was going to say next, but you wanted to hear him say it. You didn't really know why, but you did.

Fred's hand started to trail down your hip and to your upper thigh, his fingertips gracefully tapping around your leg. Fred's mouth opened to say something, but the two of you were interrupted quickly.

"Hey." Mattheo Riddle's voice said to both you and Fred. "What are you two doing?"

"Nothing." You were quick to say.

You immediately took a step away from the red headed boy in front of you, turning your head to look at one of your best friends who was stood there. He had his bag slung over his shoulder and a confused look covering his face.

"Nothing, we were doing nothing." You said to your best friend. "What are you doing here, out of lesson?"

"Same as Draco." Mattheo told you. "I was pissed off in Umbridge's lesson and she was not helping, so I got up and left."

"What is it with you Slytherins deciding to up and leave lesson?" Fred asked him.

"What? And you Gryffindors don't?" He asked him and Fred nodded his head.

"Touché." Fred slowly nodded. "I'll give you that one."

"You're gonna get in trouble, Mattheo, I do hope you know that." You told him.

"I don't care, she can give me detention for a week at once for all I care." Mattheo said.

Fred let out a chuckle at your best friend, but all you did was sigh at his words.

"Funny." You said. "Draco said pretty much the same thing about him leaving."

"That is funny." Mattheo said with you. "Is Draco in there?"

He motioned to your dorm room and you nodded your head at him.

"Okay." He said. "You coming in?"

Mattheo stepped closer to the door of your dorm and waited for your response before opening it.

"Yeah, in a minute." You said.

"Okay." Mattheo said. "See you around, Weasley."

"Yeah, you too, Riddle." Fred said to him.

Mattheo walked into your dorm room and shut the door behind him, but you could still hear him quietly talking to Draco. Their voices quickly stopped and now it was just Fred and you in the corridor.

"I should probably go back to my dorm, get ready for tonight." Fred told you.

"Okay." You nodded your head. "Are you gonna tell me what we are going tonight?"

"I think you know the answer to that question already, Aria." Fred said to you.

"Fine." You groaned at the boy.

"I'll pick you up here at seven." He said.

"I'll be waiting." You said.

"Bye, Pucey." Fred said to you.

"Bye, Weasley." You said to him.

He turned and walked past you, not a word said after he left. You turned back around to go back into your dorm room, but couldn't even grab ahold of the doorknob before Fred came running back.

Neither of you said a word as he jogged down the hallway at you again. You watched his as he did this, and then he stopped in front of you.

"What did you forget?" You asked him.

"This." Fred said to you.

He grabbed your face with both hands and smashed his lips against yours. You kissed him back right away and your lips were moving at the same pace as his, you loved it so much.

Before the kiss could get too passionate, he pulled away from your mouth. He looked down at you, winked, and then walked back down the hallway, not looking back at you.

You took a moment to contain yourself and the red blush that had creeped up on your face, and then walked into your dorm room.

"You took your time." Draco said.

"What are you doing on my bed?" You asked the boy, ignoring his statement.

Draco was now laid on your bed and Mattheo was lying on the floor next to your bed, despite three other beds being around him.

"It's comfy up here." Draco told you.

You rolled your eyes and turned to look at the other boy who was laid down on the floor.

"And why are you on the floor?" You asked Mattheo.

"It's comfy down here." Mattheo told you.

You rolled your eyes yet again and let out a sigh. You took your shoes off and jumped on your bed, jumping on the boy that was laying on your bed.

"Hey!" Draco shouted.

Word Count : 1016