•Part fourteen

Your brother, Adrian, left you alone to go and dance with his girlfriends, Astoria Greengrass. You looked around for a familiar face and could see people around, but they all looked busy.

The only person you remotely recognised and was alone, but you didn't really want to be seen talking to him as none of your brothers or friends actually liked him. But, you didn't want to look like a loner and especially not on your birthday, so you went over to him.

"Hey, birthday girl." The boy said to you. "I had no idea it was your birthday, you didn't even tell me!"

"I didn't think I needed to tell you, Weasley, we aren't exactly friends." You said to him.

You slumped yourself down on couch next to him and he put his arm over your shoulder, and you just let him keep it there.

"And yet you still came over to me, not any of your own friends." Fred said with a smug smirk on his lips. "Are we not friends?"

"I wouldn't say we are, we're more like acquaintances." You said to him and he began to laugh at you. "Oh, shut up!"

"Acquaintances? Why do you have to sound so formal all of the time?" He asked you.

"I don't know what to call this. I'm your tutor and we've had like three conversations in over four years." You said. "We're hardly even acquaintances, really."

"I'm sure we can have more conversations if we really want to... I know I want to." He said and you didn't say a word. "But you probably wouldn't want to get to know me more, because of your brothers."

"They would be so mad, Adrian hates you enough already and seeing his enemy talk to his little sister... that wouldn't go down so well with you two." You said to him.

"Is he not gonna find out that we're talking when you tutor me in a couple of days? Or are you not telling him?" He questioned.

"No, I'm not telling anyone about me being your tutor." You told him. "No one would want me to, there'll be no point in me telling them because they'll be mad at me." 

Fred opened his mouth to say something but you didn't let him get a word out. A song started playing and it was an upbeat song, and it had a lot of meaning to you and your friends.

Ain't No Mountain High Enough by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell.

"Shut up." You said to Fred.

"W-" Fred was saying but you cut him off.

You shoved his arm off of you and you got up from the couch, running around it and going straight to the dance floor. All five of your friends rushed over to the dance floor as well once hearing the song playing.

"Clear the floor please, ladies and gents!"

"Fuck me, their doing it again this year."

"This'll be so fun to watch. Finally!"

Everyone who has ever been to a party with you and your friends attending, knows that this is your song. This particular song, you six always get up and dance to, no matter the activity your doing or who your talking to, it doesn't matter.

You had no idea how it started, but you all always drop eveyething to sing and dance with your friends when this song plays.

"Listen baby!" Draco sang. "Ain't no mountain high."

"Ain't no valley low!" Mattheo added on in a singing voice.

"Ain't no river wide enough, baby!" Theo sang, holding his arms out as he did so.

"If you need me, call me, no matter where you are." Pansy sung. "No matter how far."

"Don't worry, baby." Theo sang loudly.

"Just call my name, I'll be there in a hurry, you don't have to worry!" You shouted.

"Cause, baby, their ain't no mountain high enough!" All six of you sang in complete unison. "Ain't no valley low enough, ain't no river wide enough, to keep me from getting to you, babe!"

You, Pansy, Theodore, Mattheo, Blaise and Draco sang your hearts out to the rest of the song. Everyone else in the room watched and listen to you six, cheering you on and yelling for you to carry on once you six had finished the song.

Since the vibe was amazing and none of you really wanted to stop singing and dancing together, Draco went over to the radio and put another song on.

The night went on and it was amazing, you and Theo couldn't have asked for a better sixteenth birthday party. Not many people were still at the party but it was still a bit lively and quite a few people were there.

"Happy birthday, darling." A familiar voice said from behind you.

That same person put their hands on your waist from behind and pulled your body close to his. You could feel his warm breath on your neck and you smiled, smelling his signature scent and knowing who it was.

You turned around and looked up to face who it was.

"Thank you, Dean." You smiled at him.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in forever, how have you been?" Dean Thomas asked.

"I've been good, you?" You asked him.

"Better now that I've seen you." He said and you laughed whilst he winked at you. "What do you say, shall we get out of here?"

"What do you have in mind?" You asked.

"I think you may know the answer to that question already, my love." Dean smirked.

Dean took ahold of your hand and he led you away from the common room. He took you all the way up to your dorm room and opened the door for you.

You stepped inside and made sure that no one was in the room before actually letting him enter your dorm. He stepped inside and shut the door behind himself.

Neither of you said a word, but before you knew it, you were sat on top of the chest of drawers with your legs spread open.

Word Count : 1020