•Part fifty

"Oh, Pansy, I couldn't." You said to her.

"But, Aria, you can!" She exclaimed. "You want to impress Fred, what better way to do it than this!?"

"That is your birthday dress, I couldn't risk ruining that on stupid Halloween." You said to your best friend.

"How dare you call Halloween stupid. It is one of the best nights of the year!" Pansy exclaimed. "Come on, Aria, just wear the dress!"

"Even if I do wear the dress, what would I say my costume is?" You asked her. "It isn't exactly a themed dress."

"A vampire, a goth, throw some dirty makeup on and turn it into a sexy zombie or whatever!" She told you. "Just make yourself look at hot as possible, and you'll have Freddie drooling for you."

Pansy didn't let you get another word out before she spoke once again.

"Think about it, Aria." Pansy told you. "I am expecting to see you in that dress tonight, though, so you better wear it!" 

"I'll think about it." You told her. "Now go, the party has already stared and you're missing out!"

"Fine, fine!" She said. "I'll see you later!"

"I'll be there before you know it!" You said.

Pansy blew you a kiss and then left the dorm room, meeting up with Daphne and Millicent and going to the Great Hall with them.

You waited in your dorm room for a while, staring at the dress that was hung up on the door and debating wearing it or not. It was a gorgeous dress, you had never seen anything quite like it before.

It was a plain black dress with long sleeves and lace covering most of it. It was a skin tight one that was so short, your butt would probably be hanging out of the bottom. The dress was also quite low cut, so you'd be able to see quite a lot of your body if you were to wear it.

After about ten minutes of thinking about wearing the dress, you made a decision.

The dress had been torn down from the door and you got changed into it. Studying yourself in the long mirror on the wall, you quickly realised that you looked so good.

The dress hugged your body in every way and you absolutely loved it. You felt so pretty in it. You had decided to go to the party as a vampire, so you just had to add a few extra touches to your outfit and you would be ready to go when Fred gets to your dorm room.

You sat down at the makeup desk and found some dark red lipstick, applying that on your lips. You rummaged around some of the costume supplies to find anything that remotely resembles a vampire, which you luckily did.

Millicent was going to go as a vampire so she had bought some fangs, but decided not to in the end. Luckily, she didn't return the fangs and they were now yours for free.

You tried the fangs on your teeth and could not help but laugh at how ridiculous they looked in your mouth. You didn't really mind though as they would probably be lost by the first hour of the night.

After doing some final touches to your makeup, there was a knock at the door. You quickly slipped on a pair of black high heels with red bottoms, and opened the door.

There stood Fred.

He was holding a bouquet of dark red roses and was in a black and white tux. He looked so smart for a Halloween party.

"Oh my." Fred said in complete awe. "Aria."

"Yes?" You raised an eyebrow.

He had no words. He was stood there in the doorway, his eyes glued to your body as he looking you up and down. His lips were parted and he looked mesmerised by you.

That was exactly what you wanted.

"I have no words." Fred told you. "I- you... wow."

"I'll take that as a compliment." You said to the boy. "Come on in."

You moved out of the way for Fred to walk in your dorm and shut the door once he was in.

"Do you like my costume? I'm a vampire! I think I look pretty good!" You exclaimed.

"Pretty good doesn't even cover how good you look." Fred told you.

"I suppose you look good, too." You joked.

"My costume isn't- wait! How did you know to dress up as a vampire for our date tonight!?" Fred said, spinning around to face you.

"It's Halloween, Fred!" You exclaimed. "I was talking with Draco and realised that it was a party tonight, so why wouldn't I dress up in costume?"

"I'm gonna kill that blonde little friend of yours, he ruined my surprise." He said.

"What surprise?" You questioned him.

"I didn't really have anything planned, I just wanted an excuse to take you out and give you some flowers." He told you. "Here."

Fred stepped up to you and handed you the bouquet of dark red roses in his hand. You took the flowers and bought them up to your nose to smell.

The smelt as nice as they looked, and they looked so beautiful.

"Thank you, Freddie." You said to him.

"It was my pleasure." Fred said to you.

You and him talked for a moment whilst you filled up a vase with water and put the flowers in it. After you had placed the vase of roses on the windowsill, you were finally ready to leave.

You picked up your bag to throw some red lipstick and your purse in the bag, and then slung it over your shoulder. You and Fred then left your dorm and headed down to the Great Hall together.

The whole way there, you two talked about complete nonsense but it was so meaningful to you for some reason. You think it was because you were started to really like him and knowing that he is okay with talking about some of the most random things with you, made you like him even more.

Word Count : 1020