•Part sixteen

You slept an amazing sleep and when you woke up, all of your friends and your other dorm mates were gathered in your dorm room. You were confused why but they were in a conversation so you didn't speak up and ask why they were there.

None of them had noticed that you were awake so you listened in on what they were talking about and didn't say a word.

"I'm just saying, why would you voluntarily have sex with him?" Blaise asked Pansy, he sounded a bit mad but also not that mad.

"Because he was there and we were both horny, problem?" Pansy questioned Blaise and then whispered to herself. "If you can't get any pussy, don't blame it on me..."

You giggled at what Pansy said and then everyone heard you. They all turned to look at you and you smiled at each of them.

"Morning." You said to everybody.

"Morning, sleeping beauty." Theodore said.

"Seriously, how can you sleep through the entire school day?" Mattheo asked you.

"WHAT!?" You shouted and sat right up from your bed. "Why did you let me sleep through the entire day? What the fuck!"

They all started to laugh at you and you quickly realised everyone was lying and you didn't actually sleep through the entire first proper school day. You rolled your eyes and laid back down in your bed, still looking at each of your friends and talking.

"You're all a bunch of dicks." You swore.

"Yeah, but you clearly love it." Blaise said under his breath and your eyes widened.

"What do you mean by that? She clearly loves us being a bunch of dicks?" Draco asked Blaise and he started to snicker.

"Blaise, if you say anything I will cut your ball off and drain them of your sperm, so I'd watch your mouth if I were you." You said to him and he looked a bit nauseous.

"Jesus." Theo mumbled.

"That's a bit extreme, don't you think, Aria?" Daphne asked you and you laughed.

"Nah, not really." You shrugged, laughing.

"Are you hungry?" Draco questioned you.

"I guess so." You said and sat up in your bed to look at everyone properly.

"Anyone else hungry?" Draco asked.

"I could eat." Mattheo spoke.

"Yeah, we know, you're always hungry." He rolled his eyes at Mattheo.

"Come on, let's go get breakfast." Theo said and he stood up from his seat on the floor.

Everyone else gradually stood up, everyone except for you and Pansy. She stayed laying in her bed whilst they all walked out of your dorm room. Pansy turned in her bed and faced you, you did the same and looked at her and started to talk.

"Why are you still in your jeans?" Pansy asked, raising one eyebrow at you.

"I couldn't be bothered to get up and get changed last night." You told her. "Also... who is this guy you had shagged?"

"You heard that?" She asked with a groan.

"Yeah, I did." You laughed at her. "Go on then, answer my question."

"It was Dean Thomas." She said and your face fell. "What? Is that bad?"

"No, no! It's not bad, I just wasn't expecting that." You said, laughing it off. "Um, we should probably join the others now."

"Yeah, we should." Pansy agreed.

She gave you a strange look as you got out of your bed and walked over to the messy chest of drawers. You opened your drawer and fished out a hoodie to wear over your shirt and to go with your jeans.

You couldn't be bothered to get changed into your robes just yet, so you decided to just come back to your dorm after breakfast and get changed. For now, you and Pansy went down to the Great Hall in the clothes you two slept in and some scruffy slippers.

During all of breakfast, you hardly said a word as you were thinking only of Dean and Pansy. You couldn't believe they had sex with each other.

You had no idea if they had sex before or after you and Dean were getting intimate in your dorm room last night. The only thing you did know for sure, was that Pansy had no clue about yours and Dean's history. She obviously wouldn't of had sex with him if she knew about you and him... would she?

"You seem really quiet." Theo whispered to you. "Are you okay?"

"Mhm. Just thinking." You whispered back.

"About Pansy and Dean?" He asked.

"Yeah, about them." You sighed. "I-I just don't know why he would do it. He knows I am best friends with Pansy."

"Maybe he didn't, maybe he hasn't seen you two together in a while and just thought you weren't friends anymore." Theo suggested.

"Dean's smarter than that." You said, your head shaking sideways.

"Really? Dean, smart? I never thought I'd here those two words in the same sentence, that's crazy!" He said and made you laugh.

"Be quiet, Nott." You laughed at him. "He really is smart, though, so I don't know how he could sleep with her."

"Talk it out with him, I'm sure he would tell you what happened." He told him.

"I don't know if I want to. You see, we were in my dorm last night and we were doing stuff. He could have told me that he had sex with my best friend." You sighed.

"Aria, look." Theo said and he motioned to the Great Hall doorway. "He's leaving now, this is your chance to talk to him alone."

You looked and saw Dean on his way out of the Great Hall, he was all alone.

"Shit, it is." You swore. "Okay, I'm gonna go talk to him, I'll see you in class."

"We have Defence Against the Dark Arts first, remember." He told you and you gave him a head nod.

You stood up from the table and walked away, rushing over to the doorway to catch up with Dean.

"Dean! Dean, wait!" You shouted.

Word Count : 1009