•Part nineteen

"Does Dean seem fazed about you punching him and breaking things off with him?" He asked you.

"I don't really know, we don't have too many classes together this year." You said.

"Do you think he would?" Fred questioned.

"I'm not really sure. He would probably be jealous if he had a reason to be, like if I was kissing someone else near him." You said.

"And do you what this boy back?" He asked, it sounded like he was about to get into a bit of trouble with you, it made you curious.

"Kind of. I miss what we had, he was really nice to me when he wanted to be..." you trailed off. "I think he only slept with Pansy because he was horny and I wasn't having sex with him, I didn't want to."

"Either way, that isn't a reason to cheat on the girl you've been seeing, especially not with her best friend." Fred stated.

"Yeah, I know." You sighed. "Maybe I don't want him back after all."

"Do you want to make him jealous?" Fred asked and he stood up from his bed.

"I guess so." You shrugged your shoulders and looked up at the boy.

He walked over to a chest of drawers and opened the second one from the top. After a few seconds of him rummaging around the drawer, he pulled out a Polaroid Camera.

"What are you doing?" You asked Fred.

"Making your boyfriend jealous." He said.

"He isn't my boyfriend, he never was and he won't be." You reminded Fred and he rolled his eyes at you. "How do you suppose I make him jealous?"

"Take this and take a picture of you kissing some random guy." Fred said and he threw the camera at you, you caught it.

"You can't be serious." You laughed and then realised he was serious. "And who am I supposed to kiss to make Dean jealous?"

"Look around." He said to you.

You did look around and you didn't know why he made you do that, it was only you and him in the room. That's when you realised why he made you do that.

"Really?" You asked him. "Me and you?"

"It's perfect, think about it! Me and Dean do not get along well and this would be perfect, it's the perfect way to make him jealous if you want to." Fred stated.

"That's ridiculous, we can't!" You said, a laugh leaving your lips after speaking.

"Why can't we? Only Dean has to know, your friends and brothers don't need to find out about this." Fred said. "And it would only be a kiss, nothing more."

You thought about it for a moment.

"Promise it would be only a kiss and not a thing more." You told him.

"I promise." Fred said.

You took another second to think about it.

"Okay." You said, taking a deep breath.

Fred walked over to you until he was stood in between your legs dangling off of the bed, looking down at you. He gently took the camera from your hands and held it in his.

"Are you sure?" Fred asked you and you gave him a nod of your head. "Okay."

Using his free hand, he put it on your thigh and spread your legs open so he could take a step closer to you. He was now towering over your body and you were looking up at him, very anxious for this kiss.

Fred's free hand flew up to your cheek and he cupped it, his head lowering. Slowly, he looked into your eyes before closing them and bringing his lips on top of yours.

You kissed him back and the kiss only lasted for a few seconds before he pulled away. He looked into your eyes once again and used his thumb to part your lips.

He kissed you once more and the kiss lasted a lot longer this time, your lips were even moving a bit against the speed of his. All of a sudden, he pulled his lips away again.

"Tongue or no tongue?" Fred questioned.

"With tongue." You told him.

He didn't waste a second before smashing his lips into yours. You immediately kissed him back and held your hands on his legs to steady yourself. Your lips were moving so quickly to match his pace, and you loved it.

Fred swiped your lips with his tongue and you parted them again, giving him access to push his tongue into your mouth. He did this and bit your bottom lip gently as he did so, making you groan with pleasure.

You felt him smirk against your lips and he pushed his mouth harder on yours, making the kiss get a whole lot deeper. You smiled and gripped his legs, almost pushing your body closer to his to deepen it even more.

His tongue dancing circles with yours in your mouth, you couldn't help but feel so many butterflies in your stomach. The kiss was so nice and his soft lip definitely made it a lot better.

All of a sudden, you heard the click of a camera next to your faces. This made you pull away from Fred and look up at him.

"You got your photo." Fred said to you.

He took the printed photo from the camera and shook it before handing it to you. You took it and examined the photo well.

You couldn't see too much of Fred's face, maybe half of it, and you could see all of your face. Your lips were passionately kissing his and you could clearly see small smiles on both yours and his mouths. His hand was sat on your neck and both yours and his eyes were completely shut.

You looked back up at Fred and his cheeks had grown quite red, it was pretty cute, and your cheeks were definitely red as well.

"Um, I should probably go." You said and awkwardly stood up from the bed.

"Yeah, that would be best." Fred said.

Word Count : 1008