•Part fifty one

"What exactly is your costume?" You asked Fred Weasley.

"What do you mean?" Fred asked you, his feet stopping in the middle of the hallway.

You stopped and turned around to face him with confusion, not really sure if his costume was obvious and you just weren't seeing it, or if it was something ridiculous.

"I'm a mafia boss." He joked.

Him saying that made you want to laugh at him, but you somehow kept a straight face.

"I'm only joking, I don't have any idea what my costume is." He told you. "I just wanted to look good for our date that isn't a date."

You thought for a moment before thinking of something Fred could be for the night.

"A hooker!" You exclaimed.

"Sorry?" He widened his eyes. "What?"

"No, hear me out on this!" You said to him and stepped even closer to him. "Unbutton a few buttons on your shirt, loosen that belt a little, mess up your hair... get some girls to kiss you all over, and you're done!"

"If you want me to get undressed so badly, you just have to ask." Fred joked with you.

"Haha, very funny, Weasley." You said. "If you think it's a stupid idea, you should've just said. Come on, we're missing out on the party."

You grabbed his wrist and tried to drag him along with you, but he stayed stood there in the same spot. You turned back around to look at him and raised an eyebrow at Fred.

"Who said it was a stupid idea?" He asked you. "I think it's a great idea. Why don't you help me get into character?"

"Oh?" A small smirk appeared on your face.

Fred stepped over to you and grabbed ahold your hand, gently pulling you into a nearby classroom and shutting the door. The room you two were in was the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom, Umbridge's room.

Nobody was in there, so neither of you really cared what would happen in there as nobody would see or find out.

You walked over to one of the tables and sat down on the edge of it, your legs dangling down. Fred slowly walked over to you, his eyes glued to your own as he walked.

"You look so good tonight." Fred told you.

"Oh, Fred." You said to him. "You don't look so bad yourself."

"I'll take that as a compliment." He said.

Fred was now stood in the middle of your legs that were dangling beside his own legs, his eyes still on yours.

"You would look way better as a hooker, though." You said to the boy in front of you.

"Thank you? I think?" He tried to think of the right words to say with laughter leaving his mouth. "I can be your hooker, but only if you pay me first."

You wanted to at least try and play it seriously, but you could not contain the giggles you were hiding and burst into laughter. Fred began to laugh at how hard you were laughing, which just made you start to laugh even more.

The both of you slowly stopped laughing and grew serious. You looked up into his eyes before standing up off of the desk. He took a step backwards to give you some room, but you stepped up close to him.

You backed the boy into the desk behind him, his body stopping as he reached the desk. He perched himself up on the edge of the table, his eyes still looking down at your own.

Fred opened his mouth to say something to you, but you did not let him get a single word out. Instead, you grabbing his tie and pulled his face down to your level.

You smashed your lips against his and with absolute no hesitation whatsoever, Fred kissed you back immediately. His hands flew down to your waist and he pulled your body even closer to his.

His tie got tangled in your hand, the other hand flying up to his cheek and cupping it as you kissed the boy.

Out of nowhere, you pulled your lips away from his and let go of his tie. You pulled the tie completely out of his collar and tossed it on the floor.

"What are you-" Fred went to ask you but you stopped him as soon as possible.

You put a hand on his chest and pushed him back on the desk, he then repositioned himself once he realised what was about to happen in that classroom. Fred was now laid on the desk and you were stood up at the end of the desk, but not for long.

You jumped up on the desk and straddled the boy who now looked up at you. His lips were parted ever so slightly and his eyes looked like they had a sparkle in them.

"I'd say I'm a pretty good hooker so far, what do you think?" Fred asked you.

"You're okay, you could be better." You said to him.

"Oh, really?" He raised an eyebrow at you and a smirk appeared on his face. "Why don't you teach me some lessons?"

You smiled at the boy before leaning down and pressing your lips against his yet again.

Before either of you knew it, Fred's hair was a complete mess, his belt was undone, so were all of the buttons on his shirt, his tie was slung over his shoulder, and he even had a load of red kisses all over him. Red lips covered his neck, face, chest, and especially his v-lime.

You two didn't do anything else other than decorate Fred for his Halloween costume, but you sure did have a lot of fun doing that with him. You made sure to stay in that room for a moment, fixing your hair and your makeup, before even thinking of making an attempt to leave the room.

"We're missing the party that we just got you ready for." You told Fred. "Do you want to go now?"

"Yeah, just give me a minute." Fred said to you.

He turned away from you and tucked his boner into the waistband of his underwear before turning back around to face you. You let out a laugh before getting up off of the desk and grabbing his hand.

Word Count : 1062