•Part forty six

Hey guys, I just want to say sorry for not publishing many chapters of this story recently! I have been very busy due to exam season, as well as my job and some more person stuff.

I have a few rough drafts but should be publishing more chapters soon.

Thank you :)

"There you go, it's Halloween!" Fred said, a laugh leaving his lips. "It isn't so much a date as it is us just hanging out together."

"What do you mean?" You asked him.

"There will be a lot of other people around us, but that doesn't matter." He said. "We're gonna be together tonight, almost like a date but not a proper date, if that makes a bit more sense."

"Yeah, it does make more sense." You said, nodding your head as he spoke. "What do you think I should wear tonight?"

"I don't know what clothes you have, give me some options." Fred said with a smirk.

"Oh, okay." You smiled at him.

You stood up from your bed and walked to your chest of drawers. You rummaged through them to find a few outfit options and got them out. Your body turned back around to lay them out on your bed, only to see Fred now lying on your bed.

He was laid on your bed with his legs crossed over and his hands behind his head to support his head up. He was looking at you and you just laughed at him, how cozy he was in your bed.

You couldn't help but laugh at him.

"Go on, give me some options and I'll pick for you." Fred said with a smirk.

"Okay." You smiled at the boy on your bed.

You grabbed a pair of black leggings and a plain grey jumper, holding them up against your legs and torso. Fred's smirk slowly fell as he saw the clothes you were holding up.

"Tonight isn't really a leggings and hoodie kind of night." Fred said. "If you know what I mean."

"No, I don't know what you mean because you won't tell me much!" You exclaimed and he just jokingly scoffed at you. "That's a no for that outfit. Three more left."

"Maybe we could get this done and other with sooner if you tried them on for me, if you know what-" Fred was saying, but you cut him off before he could finish talking.

"What you mean? I know what you mean, Weasley, but that isn't gonna happen... we have been on one date." You said. "I'm not that kind of lady."

"Maybe on the fifth date." Fred suggested.

"Who said we would even have a fifth date?" You asked him and he shrugged.

"Me." He said to you.

"We'll just have to see about that, won't we, Fred?" You raised an eyebrow at him.

You didn't give him a chance to say anything else, and you just picked up a pair of denim shorts and a white crop top.

"How about this?" You asked the boy.

"You'd get too cold in that." He said.

"Good, I didn't want to wear this anyway, it always makes me cold." You said.

"See! This is why we are gonna have a fifth date, because I know you so well!" Fred exclaimed.

"Calm down, Fred." You laughed at him.

You went to pick up another outfit to suggest to him, but got interrupted before you got the chance.

Your dorm door swung open and in walked one of your best friends, Draco Malfoy. You and Fred both turned your heads to look at him and he didn't say a word for a moment.

Draco's eyes drifted from you and down to Fred lying on your bed. He was confused at first, but didn't say anything.

"What are you doing here? There's still another half hour of lessons." You asked the boy stood in the doorway.

"Umbridge was pissing me off, I couldn't stay in there any longer." Draco told you.

"Why, Draco?" You groaned at him. "You know you'll have detention with her now."

"It's okay, it doesn't hurt that much." Draco said to you. "I'm gonna go on a walk. Is it okay with you if I come back in five minutes or do you need fifteen?"

"No, it's okay, Draco." You said. "Fred was just leaving."

"I was?" Fred asked you.

"You were." You told him.

"Oh, okay." Fred said.

"It's alright, I can leave if you two want a bit of alone time." Draco offered.

"Nah, I'm leaving anyway." Fred said. "I was meant to meet Lee, but I never did, I should get going."

Fred got up from your bed and walked over to Draco by the dorm door. He gave him a small nod as he began to walk out of your dorm, but your words quickly stopped him.

Fred stopped walking and his head turned around slowly as you spoke. By now, Draco had moved out of the way.

"I'll walk you out." You told Fred before turning to Draco." Make yourself comfy, I'll be a minute."

"See you in a minute." Draco said to you.

Draco went and sat down on the bed next to yours, Pansy's bed, and you walked out of your dorm room with Fred. Your hand was on his arm as the two of you walked out, and he shut the door behind you two.

Fred backed into the wall and rested against it as he looked down at you. You stood in front of him, your arms crossed and looking up to him.

"I never got to see what you're gonna wear tonight." Fred said.

"That's a good thing. I get to keep it a bit of a surprise for a bit longer." You said.

"Rubbish." Fred said to you. "Do you want to come back to my dorm? I'm sure no one's in there."

"Don't you have to meet Lee?" You asked.

"He'll understand." He told you. "Come on, come back with me."

"No, no, go see your friend." You said to him. "Anyway, Draco's in there waiting for me."

"Okay, fine." Fred jokingly rolled his eyes at you. "I'll see you at seven."

"See you at seven." You nodded your head.

You stepped away from Fred and reached for the door handle of your dorm, but a pair of hands on your waist pulled you back.

Word Count : 1067