Stampede and Rumble!

Melody stood over her sleeping uncle,who was very wounded and pale.She reached out and placed a hand on his shoulder length hair,
"Thanks for being there for us Jazzer.Mother knows better than anyone how much you've helped us.Your soul crystal is the whole reason why we're here right now.Thank you."
Melody was now dressed in a black blouse with red suspenders and purple dress pants.
"We're so very close Gabriel.Just a little longer Baxter.Tabitha,Klaus,Barbara,little Todd from the very start of all this.Brook,Spencer,Rico,Ezekiel,Chester and Dad.Everyone around the country that's sick and tired of Fletcher's reign,that's unfairly died from his hand,We're almost there everyone,I will win I swear upon my own life!Just hold on a little longer."

"You've done so much already Melody."
She flinched and turned around,seeing Henry walking to her.He stood next to her on the banister railing,smiling sadly.
"You've saved my life too many times to count and changed a lot of growing kid's lives.In the six months I've been around you I need you to know I'll have your back when you need me."
"The war isn't even here yet!"
Henry nodded,looking ahead into the setting sun.
"Your mother and the others are about to send the message to our favourite piece of shit.Rosie will be here soon,Sera's gone to round up her and her army."
"Do those little runts even know what they're about to go through?"
Henry shook his head.
"I doubt it Mel's.But we need as many numbers as we can."
.

.

.
"Are you two four ready for this?"
Morrigan asked firmly.Rosie and Sera nodded,Henry and Melody following the same actions.Melody stared ahead,
"Bring out the prophecy globe.Henka and Valentina."
The two women nodded and walked out of the room.They came back shortly after a few seconds with what Henry had exactly expected,a small globe of the world,except it was yellowing and glowing different colours in small cracks.A larger crack was emitting a shrieking sound with grey light frantically moving around.It suddenly began to grow,growing larger and larger until it was about the size of a boulder.Morrigan placed her hands on it ans sighed.
"Here goes nothing."
The cracks and globe diagram's disappeared and the whole pearl like object turned a milky white.And then much to Melody's disgust,Fletcher appeared on the orb.

"What the hell do you bitches want now?"
"A war!We're done.Done with your so called 'campaign',existence and selfishness.Done with the lives we're losing and your incompetence to actually do anything right.We want an all out war Anthrolus."
Morrigan said venomously.Fletcher laughed mockingly.
"You of all people dare to utter my name?What a joke."
"Does this face look like it's fucking kidding around Fletcher?I'm giving you twenty four hours to show us what your made of.We're over it.Tomorrow whether your son and our student Akiya are dead,we'll avenge them once your head is released from your shoulders.Do I make my myself clear you fucking bastard?"
It was quiet,Fletcher looked around and smirked at Melody.
"Fine.Game fucking on.In twenty four hours it shall be Morrigan.Where pray tell will the final war be?"
"Same place.Same time."

And just like that,Fletcher faded from the scene.Morrigan turned to her group.
"If anyone hasn't objected,I'll take the lead and gift you all a victorious war.Not a single Fletcher man-"
"Ahem-Mother?"
"Everyone else except Skye who I have yet to see if he's proven himself.But besides him,not a SINGLE Fletcher man left behind."
The women nodded,the smaller group nodding as well.The war was upon them,whether Akiya and Skye were already dead was a worry though.But there was no backing out now,Melody's dream was becoming a reality at last.If they won-no.When they won,no more soldiers,pain,death,separation and suffering.They'd have freedom,opportunity and harmony again.Melody just couldn't wait.
.

.

.
BANG!Fletcher grasped the bars of the cell Skye and Akiya were in.Skye shielded Akiya determinedly.
"You'll have to go through me to kill her."
Skye said angrily,glaring at Fletcher.He scoffed and grinned,
"I ain't touchin' anyone boy.Tomorrow,Morrigan and her pity party will be here.War's upon us my boy!I'm gunna enjoy watching you die tomorrow."
Skye stood up,fists clenched,furious tears falling down his cheeks,
"I can't believe I once called you 'dad'. . .Drop dead and die Fletcher!"
Skye shouted,flipping the other male off.Fletcher scoffed again and turned away,
"I'd rather that and have you as my son."
"FINE YOU OLD SHITBAG!"
"FINE YOU INCOMPETENT BITCH!"

Akiya stood up as Fletcher left,frowning at Skye,
"We need to get outta here!But I can't use my power if I'm stuck with these miserable cuffs.They stop me from being able to use them."
Skye nodded and sighed,hitting his head on the bars.
"We'll get outta here soon Akiya.We're in final base after all and I know this place like the back of my own hand."
Akiya nodded,looking around the bare cell they were being held in.She looked down at her cuffed wrists and sighed.She turned to Skye,
'Wherever you are Melody,stay safe.Skye and I will be waiting for you,the war is finally upon us and there's no turning back now.'
Skye seemed to be in deep thought to.He gripped the bars and felt goosebumps running along his arms.
"God help and forgive me.I'm going to build something that's going to outlive me."
He said aloud.Akiya turned to him,what did that mean?
.

.

.
The war is here!Proceeds to play the Rumbling from AOT.Also,Utopia's end is coming to it's end,but that doesn't mean the story is over yet!But the end for this generation is coming soon.But next on Utopia's end;The next big thing.See you then.