Gabriel of the below!

Henry must have passed out,when he woke up again,he saw bare,white walls and a familiar medicinal scent was wafting to him.His vision was blurry and grey.Where was he?Where was Melody?He groggily sat up,groaning at the pain.There was a cast on one of his arms and a few bandages wrapped around his body.He flinched as someone lightly knocked on the door,
"W-WHO IS THAT!?"
"Calm done it's just me!"
"Gabriel?"

The door creaked open,and the same brown headed boy walked in and sat on the bed.
"You blacked out."
"OH WOW!YOU THINK SO GENIUS!?"
Henry yelled incoherently.Gabriel smiled nervously,holding his hands up defensively.
"Sorry sorry!How are you feeling?"
"A bit numb.My arm is itchy.And I want to puke."
"Aha!Don't.Your lucky I was in the area or Drago and his brother's woulda had you as toast!"
"Thanks for that by the way.I owe you one kid."

Henry unintentionally grasped his hand,and sighed in relief as he felt rough bandages on it,covering his scars.
"Where the holy heck am I?"
Gabriel laughed,standing up,
"Your in my home!You could say I'm a somewhat um. . .prince I guess?Born to run the below after Dad eventually dies his peaceful death."
"Isn't Lord Abaddon like immortal?"
Gabriel shook his head,
"We were branded as 'demons' since we ran a so called hell but that's about it.Some of us are just born differently is all.I was born with Pyrokinesis.So I've been deemed as a so called demon."

"Where is your da-"
"How's our guest been holding up Gabe?"
Oh shit.Henry screamed and flew out of the bed he was resting in.A tall and very handsome man had walked into the room.He had a slightly darker tan on his skin with short white hair,he was wearing mostly red with black amour.His eyes were the same crimson colour as Gabriel.Henry froze,something wasn't right.Vucarik may have looked tough and somewhat more tall than muscly but. . .he looked. . .so young.He almost mistook the lord of the below for an older brother.

The man reached out with his tattooed hand and struck Henry on the back,laughing gleefully,
"LIGHTEN UP KID!I'M NOT GUNNA BITE YOU!"
"Y o u r g o l d e n e n c r u s t e d f a n g s s a y o t h e r w i s e L o r d A b b a d o n."
"HAHAHAHAHAH HE'S A FUNNY ONE GABE!"
.

.

.
"You'll have to excuse him,Dad can be. . .eccentric."
"First Melody and now Lord Abbadon himself.I'm surrounded by fucking morons."
Henry said soullessly.Gabriel collapsed into fits of laughter,he gasped,holding his stomach while rolling over.
"You are funny aren't you!Your friends with Melody?I know her!She's waiting outside by the way.She's very mad right now though so be careful would you?"
"M a d ?"
The door was kicked open,a fiery woosh of purple round housed to the bed and body slammed the poor kid,where Melody started vigorously shaking his shoulders,
"GODDAMN IT YOU LITTLE BITCH!MAYBE WARN A GAL NEXT TIME YOU EMBARK ON AN ESCAPADE WOULD YOU!?"

This one is short.I'm tired and in an idgaf mood right now.Tune in next time!Next on Utopia's end;Grand-rodeo of the below!Small danger in a big place!