Henry the science man?The boy with the black and white eyes!

Melody continued to recover and help out building the wrecked foundations until everything was rebuilt and fixed.After packing a bag and gathering supplies,Melody went to leave to find this infamous scientist.
"Kay!Bye everyone!Thanks for helping me!"
Melody waved to the crowd as she left,trekking the path where a man had pointed,
"The kid went that way."
He had said,but there was no telling where Henry could be.Melody pulled out a map,turning it around a few times and humming,
"Aw screw it!"

She stuffed the paper back into her satchel and started to run,her boots hitting the stones.She looked up at the sky,the sunlight beaming through the trees.
"It's about one in the afternoon,I've got time before-ouch!"
A piece of paper hit her in the face,she stumbled back as the wind toppled her from her feet,
"Oh damn it!Whats this?"
Melody picked up the paper from her face,her eyes glowing determinedly when she saw the bolded letters WANTED FOR INSUBORDINATION BY FLETCHER.The picture below was a blonde boy wearing a black and white striped shirt with a dirty lab coat.

"He was caught at one point and escaped. . .how?Henry?"
The bolded letters HENRY WEATHERS were typed under the boy with some details.His expression was angry and sassy,but caught Melody's eye were his eyes.The irises were pitch black while his pupils were just white.His hands were holding a small board with his full name and address onto it.
"Faber's village.You can't hide from me Weathers."

Turns out,the village wasn't too far from the one Melody was just at.After walking for about an hour,a few buildings came into view,with a rickety sign with the words Faber's village on the wood,
"The hell is Faber?Oh!"
Melody saw a golden statue,a heroic but delusional man with a gun on his belt.A plaque was bolted into the stand below his boots.
"I bet he sacrificed himself.Poor guy.Rest in Peace Faber."

The town was huge and bustling with crowds,tasty food was steaming as Melody winded through the streets.
"Hot damn!They even have spaghetti!"
Melody happily approached the small restaurant,rummaging for her smaller satchel of coins.Wait a second?
"What the shit is this?"
Melody looked up and saw a man running past her with her purple leather satchel,coins and notes together.Seriously?Shoplifting?Not cool.Melody sighed and tightened her bag around her waist,and took off into a run after the man.No ugly man would just take her spaghetti profits,absolutely not.

The man laughed as he thought he was away from her,the wind rushed past his bald head as she kicked him squarely in the back,winding him.He wheezed and fell over,gasping and coughing,that kid caught up to him.He quickly rolled over,punching her before trying to run away again.Melody frowned as he ran away with her money again,
"GIVE THAT BACK YOU SHITTY EGGHEAD!"
"UP YOURS BITCH!"
Melody covered her nose as it started to bleed,she wiped the blood,internally crying at the crimson stain on her clean white blouse.

Left right,right left over and over as the man just kept running.When was he gunna give up!?Oh never mind.Using the last of her stamina,Melody sprinted,desperate to catch her spaghetti profits back.
"No children for you~"
Melody sung mockingly,a few young men winced as she swung her leg,landing a direct hit in between the man's legs.The man stopped,frozen in anguish,he fell over sideways,making an ugly croaking noise.Melody leaned down and snatched up her money.
"I'm gunna be eating some good spaghetti!Ta-ta you overgrown piece of shit!"

Melody hummed a tune as she turned on her heel and walked away,
"Wait a second!Stop!"
She turned,smiling at one of the younger men,
"Are you-are you Melody?Daughter of Morrigan the Goddess of music?"
She paused before nodding and turning back to walk away,
"The one and only~Anyone else wanna bother me before I eat?"
They quickly shook their heads,
"That's what I thought.See ya!"
.

.

.
"Another bowl please!"
"HUH!?THAT WAS YOUR FIFTH GIRL!"
"I know!Another please!"
"Uhh,ok?"
The customers sitting around Melody at the high stooled table gaped at the appetite this girl had.Here they were,fearing she was an almighty all powerful woman come to terrorise them but no!It was kind of comical to see the daughter of Morrigan acting so childish over spaghetti.