The shitty base and the pretty swordswoman!

⚠️!ATTENTION!THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SUPER GRAPHIC GORE AND HEAVY DRUG USE!IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH TO GORE AND PAIN,PLEASE PROCEED TO SKIP!⚠️

"Wake up,wake up now.You ain't seen nothing yet.Wake up,wake up now.Are you nerves steady and set?Your soul is ready,dark and torn,will you survive to see your nightmare born?"
"Brook?"
Melody very,very slowly,opened her eyes,her vision was slightly blurry and obscured.She blinked rapidly and looked around,failing to do so.She could hear a few clicking gears and chains dragging onto the ground.Where the hell was she?Once her vision focused,she could see Henry sitting,head down in a chair.He was still soundly sleeping,twitching slightly though.Melody saw with widened eyes that Henry's gloves were torn off his hands.

"Henry. . .just what have you been through?"
Melody whispered,however her voice came out quite and strangely muffled with something heavy.His hands were indeed calloused and red.The markings were unreal and kinda gross to look at,no wonder he was so insecure.Little by little,Henry woke up as well.He was wide awake when he saw Melody sitting across from him.He looked down,trying to break free of his bindings,he wasn't as bound up as Melody was but he was still scared for her.
"Can you turn around!?"
Melody shook her head frantically.

"Melody!?Henry!?I'm glad you two are ok!"
They both flinched at turned to see Gabriel in similar bindings to Melody,except he didn't have a heavy mouth piece latched to his jaw.Gabriel tilted his head,
"It kinda looks like you have a gas mask on you Mel's."
"Where are we!?AND WHERE'RE MY PARENTS!?"
Henry shouted frantically,all three teenagers flinched as the door swung open.A tall man in a long,black coat walked in.He had the same matching black trench boots and jeggings.Melody couldn't help but cringe under the weight.

The man sighed,turning to Melody.He had a piercing silver eyed glare that looked pitiful and almost as if he was about to cry.He had black shoulder length hair slicked back with one white stripe in it.He had a thinly cut stubble of a beard but no moustache.He was carrying a large bag that rattled and crashed as he threw it to the work bench.He hummed quietly and opened his mouth.

"Look at this.We have not one,but two powerful celebrities in our midst.It's a shame you. . .might not survive this one kiddos.The name's Jovie.My buddy's call me Jo Jo and I have two twin daughters named Dorathea and Nymphadora,both are four years old.My beloved wife is unfortunately dead.Both of my little girls are suffering from stage four cancer."

Jovie wiped his brow as he rolled his sleeves up,
"Sorry for what I'm about to do to you,I'm a professional torturer and the only way my two daughters can survive and continue to be treated is to traumatise and torture the hell out of anyone Fletcher commands me to."
The sad sounding man walked to Henry,kneeling beside him,
"Look kid I hate hurting teens and children,if I had it my way you wouldn't be in these disgusting shackles and I'd be asking nicely.Let's just get this over with."
Jovie walked to a desk,holding a tape recorder in his hand,he pressed the 'play' button and walked back to Henry.

"What's your name?"
Jovie asked in a depressed tone.Henry stayed silent,his emotions mixed with anger and fear.Jovie sighed again and looked down,
"What's your name?I won't ask again."
"H-he-Henry weathers. . ."
"Ok,thank you."
He stood up and placed the recording speaker on a stand,
"Don't need your names,I know who you two are."
He said without looking at Gabriel and Melody.Gabriel turned,staring at his friends.Melody was tied to a chair with welted chains wrapped around her hands and feet.Thinner chains were wrapped around her legs,cutting them slightly.Henry had his hands placed and bound to the chair's arms.The arms had one strange eerie but smooth pearl shaped object on each arm.It looked confusing but bought a dreading feeling for some reason.

He looked down at his own shackles and saw bolted cylinder cuffs around his hands and a chained collar snapped on his neck.Similar chains were holding his body into a suffocating grip with strange but tiny hooks that pinched into his skin,revealing the cause of the countless bleeding on his body.
"The pain your experiencing stops you from being able to concentrate on burning the chains."
Jovie said in a deadpan manner,as if to answer Gabriel's question.Gabriel watched as Jovie placed his hand on a switch,
"Count yourselves as honoured,this room is one of countless torture rooms.This one is only used for powerful trouble makers like you three.Of course the other rooms have more chairs but-what the heck am I saying?Now tell me something Henry weathers-"