A meeting above!Morrigan Frayon,Goddess of Music!

"Above and Below,spirit and voice are one combined.And in 15 years due timed,a girl of purple head,will eventually mark the war's end.Unbeknownst to it's cruelty and lies,it is she who will bless our souls with her greying,dying eyes."
.

.

.
The Above.The Above was a mysteriously,dark place.The eight Goddess' reign high,mighty and regal in all their beauty.Combine them all into one perfect being and the force could knock birds from the sky.The Above was a mystical,whimsical floating island you'd say.Only one stationary building sat on the lifted chunk of earth,a giant building where the Goddess' lived and worked endlessly everyday.The building was a somewhat castle,but the women hardly even slept though.Somewhere in the building,a bell chimed.

The bell in the meeting room rung once,twice,thrice until the doors were opened and it was quiet.The long winding table,laden with papers and letters,ink pots and fountain pens,and the chairs,were pulled back by only one woman.A tall woman with white hair and sky blue eyes,which were tearing up again.She sat down,pulling at her white gloves.
"I've. . .failed.I failed to stand my duty."
Aquia,Goddess of controlling of the water and wind,hiccuped and shuddered,hugging her shoulders,weeping quietly.She gasped as she heard a chair across from her being dragged,and a beautifully pale woman sat across from her,smiling gently.

"Don't be discouraged dear.We've all been sloppy once or twice.There was an emergency in the East.It wasn't your fault."
Valentina,Goddess of love and unbreakable bonds,moved her blonde hair behind her ear,smiling brightly.Aquia sniffled,smiling.Another chair was dragged and a woman with pretty brown skin sat down,
"Have you heard word from Lady Morrigan,she's going to be late."
Azzie,Goddess of Pyrotechnics said briskly.She leant back,her long,black hair flowing down her chair's back.And then in walked Avah,Goddess of creation and freedom.
"Good afternoon.Lady Genesis will be here shortly,she was just with me."
The other two nodded silently,and in walked Genesis,Goddess of new earth and life,sitting down next to Avah,folding her sleeveless arms.

The Women anxiously whispered amongst themselves,filling each other in on their own devices.
"Good afternoon my precious comrades."
Henka,Goddess of change and form,walked in quietly,her sandals hitting the tiled floors with a tap tap,walking beside her was Clementine,Goddess of peace and forwarding harmony.They both sat down next to each other,waiting in anticipation.

And last but not least,in walked their leader,Morrigan Frayon,Goddess of Music.She walked to her seat,sitting down at the head of the table.It was quiet,no sound.Until Morrigan spoke,
"We have a few query's to discuss."
Aquia shuddered and sank into her seat,Morrigan shook her head,
"Look up Aquia,your a woman of great power!Don't abandon yourself for having to leave to the East.I do not blame you.It must've been a hard choice to make."
"Th-thank you my L-Lady."
She whispered tearfully.Morrigan nodded,addressing her council.She unfolded a piece of paper and laid it on the table.Melody's mischievous grin smiled at them.A new bounty rest atop the paper.Morrigan sighed.

"I cannot stop her from looking out for everyone.But if she isn't careful,Fletcher's army will have her head.Only a month ago I spoke with my daughter.She's found some companions,at least. . .she won't die alone."
Morrigan whispered.The picture of her husband entered her head,he laughed,smiling at her lovingly.
"I don't care what they say. . .I'll love you for just about forever darling."
Morrigan held her tears back,collecting her thoughts.If only she'd been there on Melody's tenth birthday. . .maybe they'd still be alive.No. . .they wouldn't.It was all bound to happen.

"Are you in distress my Lady?"
Valentina whispered,reaching over to hold Morrigan's hand.Morrigan accepted the warmth,but shook her head.Looking at Valentina's hands,Morrigan frowned at the golden cuffs sparkling around her wrist.Morrigan looked down at her own hands,her hands caged with the cold,metallic objects.When will we be. . .put out of our misery. . .freed?Morrigan looked at her council and frowned determinedly,
"Melody will set us free my friends. . .the day will come.I promise.I wish not to set this upon my daughter.But she'll know the world's twisted truths one day."
.

.

.
"Hello?Whom am I speaking to?"
"Me. . .Mother.It's Melody."
". . ."
"M-mom?"
Morrigan smiles,laughing slightly but just slightly,
"It's been while hasn't it."
"Two years flies by when your kicking ass,how've you been. . .I miss you."
Quiet.Morrigan's smile turns into a sad smile,
"I know Mel's.I've been busy. . .super busy.I apologise for not being able to visit at least once.I'm glad your safe from Fletcher for now."

"He's made the past five years a LIVNG HELL MOTHER!YOU'D THINK HE'D OWE ME AT LEAST THAT MUCH!FOR ALL THE-YOU KNOW-ALL THE HELL THAT HE TOTALLY PUTS YOU THROUGH!"
Melody yelled incoherently,
"That's just the start Mel's,that's what happens when you decide to start a revolution.Are you by yourself?"
Melody smiles,
"No.I have a new friend.The wanted kid that once escaped from Fletcher before?"
"You'll both do great things.Keep your friend close Melody."
"You to Mother,stay sa-oh no."

Morrigan's motherly instincts kicked in almost immediately,
"Are you alright Melody!?Are you in any emotional,physical or psychological danger?"
"No mom!Henry's wandered off!Damn it!I have to go!We're in the Underground and something bad could happen!Love you to bits Mother,bye bye!See you when I do!"
.

.

.
Melody had quickly hung up,the receiver hadn't properly turned off and Morrigan could hear Melody running and shouting for a Henry?Whoever he was.Morrigan sighed,standing up and walking to the balcony.
"You will do great things Melody.Just you wait."

Enter a bunch of pretty women.May I introduce you all to the eight Goddess' of the above.Next on Utopia's end;Henry awake!His doubts!Poor kid🥱anyway see y'all next time.