The gang back as one!Melody's performance!

(Quick note:The song above is relevant to this chapter,the song is called 'Hidden in the sand' by Tally Hall,you'll probably know it though since it has too many Fnaf animations to count🤭🤩🐻🍕)
.
.
.
"And that's the story I guess. . ."
Akiya trailed off,looking down at her lap.Henry coughed and nodded,
"I s-see."
"Do you hate me?"
Henry frowned,sitting up,revealing his bare upper torso.He shook his head,
"Why would I hate you?I mean,I kinda didn't like you too much before.I didn't trust you,I sensed something and my gut went with it.I'm sorry about that."
Akiya nodded,she had a slight feeling that someone would resent her.She had often felt Henry staring at her,his eyes boring into her skull before the base.She smiled nervously,
"Still a hater?"

Henry shook his head,a tiny smile appearing before quickly disappearing.Akiya suddenly had a lightbulb moment and grinned,
"Your turn."
"Wha-"
"Tell us want you were gunna say before?"
Henry flinched,his face turning a bright red before he quickly shook his head,
"N-no!I said later."
"It is later,I spent half an hour telling you my sad sob story.Now what's this secret your hiding?Is it a crush?Your face has turned a bright red."
Henry held his bandaged hands up defensively,shaking his head before looking away and turning back to her.
"Th-there is someone."

Akiya smiled expectantly.Henry mumbled a few words,and then sighed,
"G-Gabriel. . ."
Akiya's smile grew,and stood up,pointing at him,
"HA!I THOUGHT SO!"
"WHAT!?"
Akiya giggled,
"Melody and I have had a few very interesting discussions with each other about you guys."
"I don't like the fact you two are talking about us when we aren't around."
"It's girl code,can't bail on it."

Henry nodded skeptically.He could tell Akiya wouldn't judge him for liking guys,just by her reaction.Henry was edging to tell Gabriel and the unknowing of those foreign words Gabriel had softly spoken that day were eating away.

"Je taime."

What does that mean?Henry couldn't tell,the French language was one spoken in another world that hardly anyone could learn or understand.That one female soldier had had a strong French accent before Henry incinerated her insides.
"Akiya?"
"Huh?"
Akiya turned to him,folding her arms,
"Y'know how to speak French?"
"Nope!"
Wow.Great fucking help she is.Henry sighed,he could just ask Gabriel himself,couldn't hurt to right?Maybe later when they weren't being sniped on.Henry stood up and stretched,
"Is Melody awake yet?What about that fever?"
Akiya shook her head,wishing Melody was.However,she was wrong.
.

.

.
Melody sat at the window sill,staring at a butterfly that had landed on her pointer finger.She yawned and shooed the small creature away,stretching her arm to examine it.It was gone and replaced with a porcelain doll's arm that was the same life size as her good arm.She remembered a gun,a fleeting wind of agony and Skye's sad smile as he collapsed.
"God why am I thinking of that ass?"
She pulled her sleeve down and walked to her bag,rummaging for some clothes.She pulled out a purple long sleeved shirt,a black dress and striped stockings.

After quickly changing,she aimlessly walked around the halls,getting odd looks from the doctors and nurses.But she just wanted to find her friends,Melody stopped as she heard someone cursing loudly,and followed the sound.She gasped,smiling as she saw Henry at a coffee machine,dressed in a blue button up with his lab coat and some black shorts.His hand was dripping with what looked to be tea.He turned as he sensed Melody staring at him and weakly held a hand up,waving to her.

"What did you do?"
She asked,laughing as he scowled at her,
"The damn thing is broken that's what!Not my fault!By the way,how's that arm?"
Melody stretched it again,the joints clicking as she moved them,
"It's fine,it feels slightly heavier than the other.How'd I get it though?"
Henry sipped from the small paper cup and pointed to Akiya,who was getting compliments from an elderly woman for her pretty looks.
"Your charming princess saved you.She sort of. . .conjured it?"
Melody nodded,waving at Akiya as she walked to them,
"Gee,Gabriel's one heavy sleeper huh?"