Skye's game!The fortress' exit!

Akiya whistled quietly as she walked down the corridors,running her hand on the wall.The bases's halls were quiet,an eerie silence that unsettled Akiya heavily.She shivered at the breeze gliding around the building,the memories and nostalgia were creeping back like those creepy monsters and entities from the mandala catalogue.

"Just throw her in a cell."
"Your not gunna execute her captain?"
"No private.She's just a nuisance,I'll free her when the reckoning is over."

Why?Why hadn't Fletcher just killed her?What had caused her to be in the way?And in the way of what!?She had asked that question for five years.Akiya sighed,clutching her sword tightly.

"No records of a parent or guardian,no contact with her Aunt Avah or any siblings.She's unidentifiable sir!"

Akiya's stomach churned at the sight of seeing Skye at the ball again.It had been five years,it would be hard for him to just forgive her for what she did five long years ago.No doubt he'd be out to catch her now.

"Promise me.Swear that you'll set me free when he lets you go!Promise me!I beg you!"
"I promise."

"Stupid memories!"
Akiya broke out into a jog,the notices and framed notes speeding past her as she ran,her feet hitting the linoleum.She had to find the others quickly!Thanks to her previous not so welcome stay,she knew where the prisoners were kept,but she had to find that security room first.

Meanwhile on the side of Gabriel and Henry:
"So they weren't very smart for locking us in a wooden box were they?"
Gabriel asked curiously,
"No not really.I don't like the idea that they took our clothes. . ."
Henry looked down at the plain white long sleeved shirt and pants he was wearing.It was quite ugly to be honest.Gabriel hummed and stopped him,using a piece of glass to see what was around the corner they had reached.
"Ok let's go,I think we should find Melody first."

Henry nodded and folded his arms,trying to hide his bare hands,
"So why doesn't Akiya talk about her Aunt?"
Gabriel frowned skeptically,
"Because they're not exactly on talking terms.They get along well enough but she's just too busy to see her niece,much like Melody."
Henry hummed and looked around,feeling slightly homesick.
"What's it like?"
Gabriel turned,smiling.
"Like what?"

Henry hesitated and then opened his mouth to talk,
"That you know how it feels to be powerful,practically immortal if you wanted to.To have extended families that line back generations ago?How does it feel?"
Gabriel raised his eyebrows,and then frowned thoughtfully,looking ahead to check the corner,and sighed,
"When your a kid,your not entirely sure what to do when you find out you can harness the power of flame or Melody and her godly voice.When we're younger,it's harder to control,and we have no idea that we could wipe out whole life forms with a snap of our fingers,a mere thought or a wave of our hands.Melody sure as hell couldn't control herself on her tenth birthday."

"All I'll say is,"
Gabriel continued,
"It has its benefits and flaws,like the time I incinerated a man on purpose once when I was only eight years old."
"What happened may I ask?"
Henry asked quietly,Gabriel nodded,
"The man saw me playing with his child,we were just playing.Kicking a ball around.The girl was already in some sort of trouble with her father for something.I didn't know.He found his girl and started to berate her and call her all sorts of names.If there's one thing I won't let slide is any sort of child abuse."

"In the below,women and men are well trained for any sort of defence,but the children weren't.This man beat his child in front of me,no regard that I was around.It was like my heart was set ablaze and at that moment,all I remember was my tiny child voice summoning death's flame and in just one second,that man was a pile of burnt flesh."
"And the girl?"
"She survived obviously,"
Gabriel said seriously,
"But I was in serious shit.Even for my age and self control."
"I see,what's death's flame?"