The breaking point!Broken like glass!

The group was spread around the area,ignoring Fletcher's limp body,as much as they all hated it,ashamed to even think about it,they had to protect him.Fletcher couldn't be killed today,death would be too easy.Death is like a release,a let go.Not only would they be freeing him but they'd lose Melody if she ended it all,this was too easy to be true.

Melody stood there,motionless.She slowly raised her head,smiling at them all,
"Who's next I wonder?"
Looking around intently,her eyes locked on Tabitha,the small eight year old.The little girl whimpered,shaking.Taren was knocked out from falling debris and was unable to protect his sister.Melody grinned sinisterly and staggered towards the horrified girl.Before Tabitha could fight back,Melody grabbed her collar and raised her up,
"All I want is your soul baby girl,let me end your trauma."
"LET GO OF HER ARE YOU INSANE!?"

Melody turned to Rosie,smiling with teeth.
"Just maybe Rosie. . .your all getting in my way so I'll feed your souls to Mother."
"N-no. . ."
Tabitha pleaded.Melody turned back to her,the grey hue in her eyes glowing brighter,
"Starting with you."
As soon as she said it,Henry,Gabriel,Akiya and Rosie ran forward,determined to save the girl.But Melody beat them to it,she laughed and with one hand,threw Tabitha into the crackling wires above them.Everyone watched in horror as Tabitha was cooked to death,her screams shrill and abruptly cut off as she died.Henry fell to his knees.
"Wh-why. . .WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS MELODY!?"

Melody turned to him,looking curious.
"Melody. . .Melody's not here anymore.She's reaching desperately,clawing her way out. . .she's all mine,body and soul.She'll never escape her fate or she'll die trying."
Gabriel suddenly swore loudly,angrily shouting.
"We have to get her back!"
"And how pray tell do we do that!?She's just killed Tabitha!"
Rosie yelled fearfully,Melody grabbed her by the throat,her grip tightening.
"You don't.You die is what you do."

"Boris!Take the kids and go!"
Akiya yelled,the older boy nodded and ushered the children away,leading them away and picking up Taren.Henry harshly pulled Melody's arm away from Rosie,breaking it from force.Melody didn't say anything,her eyes twitched and then she turned to Henry.
"Your hands will definitely make a nice souvenir now. . ."
Quickly letting go of Rosie,Melody grabbed Henry's already dislocated wrists and started to pull.But before she could completely dismember his hands,she was pulled away by the same springy green rope of Poppy.She pulled Melody up and away while Tobias shielded the group.

Melody scowled and dug her hand into Poppy's slimed form,ripping her.Poppy made a high pitched shrieking noise and everyone covered their ears.Melody grinned,blood slowly dripping from her ears.
"A weak spot?Your more humanly sentient than I thought."
And with that,Melody continued to dig her nails through Poppy's flesh,tearing her apart.Tobias immediately sprung over to his partner,roaring monstrously as he looked over Melody.But she only glowered at him and did the same thing,Henry rushed over to her,wrapping his arms around her waist and lifted her up,pulling her back,
"You leave them alone. . .I don't have anyone else except for you and the others. . .don't kill then please. . ."
Henry whispered tearfully,Melody only grabbed his hair and pushed his head into the wall.

Gabriel rushed over and pulled him back,holding Henry up as he almost collapsed,
"Sh-she'll. . .k-kill th-them. . .st-stop her."
Henry muttered as he swayed and wobbled.Gabriel nodded,holding his hand,
"I know."
After dismembering both parents,they were draped over the wires and lights,hanging limply.Melody turned back to them,grinning.But then-BANG!She suddenly collapsed as Skye stood behind her,holding a gun,he had knocked her out with the backing of the rifle.He stood there,panting and breathless.Akiya was the first to act,she pulled a rope out and quickly secured Melody,tying her wrist,legs and feet.

It was quiet,Rosie was kneeling on the floor,her eyes teared up.Gabriel and Henry were standing next to each other and Akiya was staring at Melody while Skye was checking for a pulse in his father.Henry walked over to him,glancing at him expectantly,
"He's. . .alive. . .no fucking way he survived that."
Skye whispered.Henry nodded slowly,he stood up and looked up at his parents.He gasped as the slime began to melt away slowly,dripping from a thick green consistency to blood red.Gabriel stood next to him,eyes wide.
"What's happening to them Henry?"
Gabriel asked nervously.Henry shook his head.He didn't know.

The four watched as the slime melted away,drop by drop until the slime fell away in heaps.And up in the rafters,tangled by crackling wires and electricity were two limp,weakened adult bodies.One was a man,one with brown hair and was wearing almost the same thing as Henry,lab coat,striped shirt and trousers.The other was a woman,she was wearing a lab coat as well and had a pair of goggles on her blonde hair.Her pink button up blouse and fraying jeans were in shreds however,same with the man's clothes.Henry's lip wobbled as a dawning,cold realisation washed over his body.

As the last of the slime had fallen away,places where the slime had been left,chunks of flesh fell off their bodies and were welling with metallic scenting blood.
"W-we gotta get em' down!Help me!"
Henry shouted.And the four of them got to work,sitting on shoulders to gently untangle the raw edges of the wires without getting zapped.Little by little,they slowly moved both adults down.Henry gently cradled his mother as they got her down and went to move Tobias down.Once they did,they laid both of the wounded on the floor,examining them.

Poppy's hand twitched before she slowly opened one eye.It was blood shot and bleeding,she lifted up her hand and caressed her son's face.Henry gently held her it,it was cold and clammy,
"Mother. . .why're you human again. . .wh-what does it mean?"
The woman didn't say anything thing but only smiled,closing her eyes.Henry's eyes widened,his hand shaking as Poppy's cold hand slipped limply and fell onto his shoulder.Henry froze,he could feel his acidic tears slipping down his cheeks again.His beloved mother and dear father were dead. . .dead like Tabitha,like the kids they had spent time at Miller's and dead like baby Chloe.

Henry clutched his mother's hand,almost hugging it.He released a shuddered exhale and then started to cry.Gabriel is the first to get to Henry,he kneels beside him and hugs him from the side.Akiya appears on the other side,repeating the same act of affection,Rosie stands behind him and only looks away,squeezing his shoulder.Skye doesn't have the nerve to comfort Henry,but he knew he needed it.

After Henry had outcried his crying,they buried the three bodies outside and Rosie sent a message to Boris,telling him everything that had happened and left markers for the graves.They all stood there,too tired to move or speak.Rosie eventually sighed and said that she had to find the others and apologised sincerely to Akiya,Henry and Gabriel,wished them luck and took off.Gabriel sighed,
"We don't say a word to Melody.I don't care how long it takes for her to wake up.We can't tell her,she'll lose everything to a further point and including herself again.We'll all die if she finds out."

The other three silently nodded.Not a soul,not a word.
.

.

.
A minute's silence for Poppy and Tobias weathers and Tabitha drew.ANYWAY!Next on Utopia's end;Who are you?Who am I indeed?See you then!