Morrigan's messenger!Son of water and wind!

"So Henry,this is Baxter,Aquia's son.He and Rosie kinda looked after Melody,Akiya and myself."
Gabriel said,flourishing a hand to the tall male.Baxter looked completely human except for the shining blue scales under his eyes and the black horns protruding from his dripping blue hair.His ears looked webbed and scaled with more webbed hair behind his head.He had gills that looked closely like ragged cuts on each side of his neck.His chest was bare except for his white pants held up by a leather belt with a silver starfish buckle.
'Talk about being themed as the water and wind.'

Baxter walked over to a flat rock,wringing out his white shirt and turned to them,forming with worry,
"I've been keeping tabs on you all for awhile,Melody's not lookin' so hot is she?"
Gabriel shook his head,turning to Melody who was still resting in Akiya's arms.The black clouds seemed to dim just a little but not too soon.Baxter sighed and stretched his arms,his webbed gills stretching like a rubber glove.
"Melody's got some crazy goals,but I don't doubt she'll bring Fletcher down."
Baxter led them through the realm,stepping on lily pads and rocks before leading them through another cave through a wall of bright green vines.Beyond the wine wall was a desk set up with more desks set around them.

On each table were bubbling potions and steaming liquids of different colours.Henry's heart skipped a beat as the familiar days ran through his head,remembering how he'd stay out of the way of his parent's work as he cradled his baby sister in his child arms.
'Those days are behind me. . .'
He thought sadly,he flinched as Gabriel reached for his hand,holding it in his own.Baxter raised an eyebrow and smiled,
"Brother Gabriel,you never told me you had a someone!"
Gabriel stuttered and mumbled but didn't let go which lifted Henry's heart.
"Uhum!W-well me and Henry um. . .we a-aren't an item yet but-!
"Save it for later Gabriel,I have to stabilise our leader."

Baxter said with a smile.He gently took Melody from Akiya and held her gently,his eyes watering slightly as he stared at her,
"This is what you get when your a badass ass kicker sister Melody.C'mon now."
He laid her on the marbled table,ushering around and mumbling to himself.Henry followed with interest,
"Your a scientist?"
Baxter turned and tilted his head,
"No not really,my mother is sorta though.She makes unbelievable concoctions though,nothing like in your mortal's world I'm afraid,help me would you?I'm looking for a bottle labeled 'Sleep away.'"
Henry nodded,peeking through the shelves.

Akiya walked around,arms behind her back,half an ear on the other two.
"So what's this I'm hearing about Melody having a secret admirer huh?"
Baxter asked aloud.Gabriel was the first to answer,
"Skye Fletcher,boy it's no secret though!I'm about to catch a fever.There's something seriously wrong in the head with him.How does the son of Fletcher really think he has a chance with Morrigan's child?"
"He's obsessed. . .I met him five years ago when I was caught."
Akiya said,disgruntled.Baxter hummed and nodded gravely,
"You guys think it has something to do with the father?I mean not by the habits and behaviours he was taught!"

"It's like he doesn't know how to love someone!So all he can do if hurt them and obsess instead. . ."
Henry trailed off,picking up a clear bottle with a grey sheen in it labled with the tag they needed.He took the bottle off and turned to Baxter,shaking it in his hand,
"Found it!What do we do?Inject it?"
Baxter shook his head and took it from him,
"She needs to swallow it."
He led the trio back to the table and bought out a small medicine cup and poured some of the dull looking liquid into it.Akiya held Melody's chin as the substance was poured into her open lips.Baxter stood back,folding his arms,
"Now!Morrigan's letter said we need more allies.We need to be not here!I'll get us to the nearest town.But it'll be a bit further away from your comfort zones.I'm talking a different part of the country."

Baxter pointed at the wall,his eyes changing to a deep blue and his scales flashing green.
"Away!"
The wall erupted into the same watery portal,leading to a want looked to be bustling street with too many people to count and something that smelt spicy.Baxter took Melody from the table and wrapped a cloth around his torso,holding Melody into place behind him.
"She'll be safer here.She needs to rest somewhere comfortable,the medicine I gave her should ease her slumber just a bit.Akiya!Can you get my aspirator for me please?"
Akiya nodded and rushed over to the desk,picking up a small inhaler.
'Wait. . .Son of water and wind. . .water. . .fish can't breathe in air?Oh that makes sense.'
Henry wordlessly took Gabriel's hand and turned to him,smiling confidently.Gabriel returnd it and they stepped through the portal to the other side of the realm.

Henry shuddered,the streets were packed with hollering tourists and people bargaining foods and other small trinkets.Baxter bit down on the inhaler,taking a deep breath as he pressed the trigger down,
"Jeez I wish the people were like mom and dad. . .thank goodness I have a human disguise."
He mumbled to himself.Akiya turned behind her,frowning at the other two,
"You guys ok?"
Gabriel nodded hastily,
"Just a bit nervous.It's. . .so big here!I've never seen so much markets here in my whole life!"
Henry nodded,transfixed upon everything around them,the paving was orange and sandy with bright buildings and children laughing somewhere.Due to their quick pace and attention thought they quickly found a large hospitality centre for the injured,Baxter and Akiya walked over there with Melody while Henry and Gabriel stayed back.

Henry folded his arms,clenching his gloved hands.He walked to a bulletin board,humming as he saw a scrunched up poster flying by it's pegs.He reached for it and snatched it off the board,scanning the paper.In big,bold and colourful fonts,the words:JAZZER'S CIRCUS SHOW OF ANYTHING TWISTED AND ABNORMAL!

"Who's-what parent names their child 'Jazzer'?Oh wait that guy."
Henry smoothed the paper out and saw a man on the poster,a man with a big grin and the same purple hair as Melody.
'Is this man related to Melody?They look so alike!Or maybe it's just in my head.'
"What you got there Henry?"
Gabriel draped an arm around Henry's shoulder and stared at the poster.He frowned and turned to Henry,
"Is it just me?Or does that man-"
"Greatly resemble Melody Frayon?Yup.I'm not quite sure?Did she ever mention a guy named Jazzer?"
Gabriel shook his head,frowning.He couldn't recall anyone like that in Melody's life.

"Hey you two!Baxter's gunna stay with Mel's for a bit!Lets go find ourselves a place to stay."
Akiya said as she walked out of the building.Henry and Gabriel nodded and they walked away and down the overly crowded streets and through the mass of traffic.
.

.

.
Enter Baxter!Son of my girlboss Aquia😌💅Next on Utopia's end;Melody makes a comeback!See you then!