Skye and Melody's plan pt.1!

Luckily for them,Melody and the others were all out in the same room.Fletcher dogs aren't very smart.As soon as the two guards were stationed outside the room,Melody began to move around in her chain bindings to find something to get them out.Rosie raised her eyebrows and frowned,
"What are you doing?"
"I'm not sitting there doing nothing,like you."
Melody said spitefully.Rosie's eye twitched and she shuffled away in her own bindings.They all turned to Henry as he stood up from his own bindings,a molten boiling mess on the floor.

Poppy sprang over to all the cameras,shutting them off,causing an alarm to sound and a bright red light flashing around the room.
"It's to disorient us!Cover your eyes everyone!"
Gabriel shouted loudly.He looked around as everyone stared at him.
"What?"
"HOW ARE YOU EVEN STANDING UP RIGHT NOW!?"
Everyone yelled to him incoherently.

Elsewhere:
Skye was bored.Real bored.He was sick of his father,sick of doing the same thing everyday.So here he sat,in front of another monitor,just. . .staring at the green static screens.He wanted to get out there and do something productive but no!His father wanted him stuck in this shitty room,surrounded by shitty monitors only to look at some shitty-were the east camera out?What happened?

Skye frowned,standing up and peering closer at the screens.They were. . .broken?He tsked and turned,walking out of the room and grabbing his walkie on the way.
"Disturbance in the east wing.Can someone answer me please?Helloooo?FUCKING ANSWER YOUR VICE CAPTAIN BEFORE I-"
"Calm down kid!We're here!We already have a group going to check it out."
"Whatever!I want all of you over there before I have you hung up by your ears!Please. . ."
Silence.And then,
"Yes. . .vice captain."
Skye sighed and ditched the walkie away,and ran out of the room.He wasn't getting his ass beat because Melody could outsmart them every time!

He narrowed his eyes as two soldiers came walking past him and they stopped and saluted him as he walked away.He had to find Melody and the others before they were found,pulling his ID card out,he scammed it over the chip sensor before it could bark its usual commands.The double doors slid open and Skye ran in,closing the doors behind him and shooting the cameras.He had reached the control room.It was a giant rectangle room with a window facing down into another room used for prisoners and test chambers.

Here Skye had complete control of the intercoms and speakers.Looking up into the screens of the west and east halls,he saw the group he sent out looking into the now empty room that Melody and the group had been locked in.The red light was still flashing and the siren could be heard faintly.Pressing a few buttons without looking,Skye could see the group split in two.
'Four on Melody's side,eight on Miss Rosie's. . .groups of six.I see.'
Skye thought skeptically,pressing the biggest button on the console,he spoke into the speaker,keeping his eyes on the screen.
"Attention squadron 4,cut off Melody's group at the entrance of the west wing please and squadron six,cut off Rosie's group at the north wing entrance."

Skye stood back,watching as Melody turned to the intercom,glaring at him.
"There's no where else to run Melody,you've got no choice but to go the way you've allocated yourselves."
Skye whispered to himself.But a sinking feeling lowered from his heart to his stomach.Leading the only girl he truely loved into death.
"All for father's affections. . .it'll be worth it all to see her die. . ."
Skye's eyes teared up slightly,wishing he could help them instead of lead them into something bad.If only he had a plan. . .an alliance like Rosie proposed.Skye sighed and rubbed his tears away,no time to cry.His loyalty lies with his father,not the enemy.

Back to Melody,Henry,Boris,Akiya,Tabitha and her brother Taren:
"Jeez why'd you lot have to come with us?"
Akiya snapped bitterly to the three kid's from Rosie's group.Boris was older than them whilst Tabitha and Taren were eight and ten years old.
"Shut it!"
Boris said bitterly,
"We aren't big fans of you three either!"
"Hey!Everything that happened was Rosie's fault!And yet you support her snooty-"
"Can it.All of you."
Melody said angrily,turning to them,she pointed at the other three and frowned,
"I'm not fond of you all but we all need to get out of here.I'm not gunna leave a couple shits like you to die.Cuz' I'm not a greedy fuck like Fletcher,so shut your traps and let's-"

Utopia's end-story one.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें