The Above of New Redvill!

Henry watched as Melody held the crystal in her hands,
"So. . .you were taught how to use one but then your not allowed to use it?"
"That's right!"
'Kinda dumb actually. . .what's the point?'
Henry thought in bewilderment.He watched with interest as Melody threw the gem in front of her,waving her microphone.
"Take us Above."
The gem stopped,floating in the air before spinning vigorously and disappearing into thin air.It was replaced by a winding,blinding beam of light that exploded to life as it grew larger and larger until mighty,regal wings spread around and back to reveal a luminous,tall dragon sitting in front of them.Henry gaped,his jaw dropping in shock.The dragon stared at them with her beady yellow eyes and then lowered her neck down into a bowing position.
"Isn't Sera the cutest little thing Henry?"
"SERA IS ANYTHING BUT LITTLE MELODY!"

"HEY!DON'T BE MEAN SHE'S SENSITIVE!"
"YES I AM!"
"WHAT THE FUCK!?"
Sera sighed and then shook her head,
"I'm not actually a dragon kid.I'm the offspring of Henka,the Goddess of change and form.I can change my appearance.Sister Melody summoned me."
"O h. . ."
Sera nodded and closed her eyes,and she began to shrink and the light disappeared and returned to the form of a girl.She landed on her bare feet,her skin pale and almost completely cloud white.She was wearing a white foot length straight dress with a grey cape disappearing into nothing as it melted with the grass.Sera's eyes still had the same piercing yellow eyes that seemed to never blink.Her long white black hair seemed to defy gravity as it floated behind her.

The only thing that seemed to stick around was the pearl white dragon's tail,the scales on her arms and the fluttering wings on her back,she turned to the two and smiled,
"Let's go shall we?"
Henry turned to Melody and raised his eyebrows as he spotted a small blush dusted on her cheeks.Melody scowled and hit his arm,
"Shut up."
She whispered.And with that Sera pointed her finger to a random spot and made a portal,which secretly bummed Henry out.On the other side of the portal was just a grey void,as if ready to eat one up and swallow them whole.
.

.one intergalactic space race later

.
"UGH!I'LL NEVER GET USED TO THAT!"
"It's because your not half immortal dumbass."
Sera said dryly.Henry scowled and flipped her off,Melody placed a hand on each of their shoulders,
"Come on now!Take a look at that Henry!"
Henry turned,losing the ability to breath again.They were here.The above.Henry looked around,bewildered and stunned.He couldn't say a word,looking around at the same landmarks.

They stood on lush green grass,not a single tree to see around though.In front of them was a huge,white building,archways like the Roman colosseum and balcony's looming over them.Henry counted three levels in total,but the last one disappeared up into a swirling blue,cold mist,slowly spinning around the building.He gasped in awe,immediately impressed.Melody grinned.
"I haven't been here in nearly nine years."
"Same here."
Sera whispered.
She walked forward and turned to them,

"Let's go,their all waiting.Now-Henry was it?Please,show utmost respect to our superiors,they seem a little intimidating but as long as you keep yourself firm then you've got nothing to worry about."
Henry nodded,understanding.But he was actually terrified.
'Oh what the fuck!?Mother!Father!Help I'm actually meeting the eight Goddess' of our lands!'
His thoughts ran like wildfire,too nervous to compose himself.He couldn't help but cringe at his attire compared to the clean and not so scuffed walls of the building.
"So. . .why is it um. . .called the 'Above'?"
Henry asked timidly,Sera turned to him,eyes wide.She glanced at Melody with a 'he doesn't know?' look.

"The above is a chunk of the world that was sent up to watch over our world.Morrigan was the mastermind behind this and that's what made her our head honcho."
Sera explained.Henry shook his head,
"But how?"
Sera stopped and fully turned to face him,glancing at Melody.
"Fletcher's father's father,he attained a soul crystal and embedded the power into one of his weapons.Once he bombed up the fields,one chunk of the land became cursed.The next day,that chunk of land was gone."
Sera finished,her voice shaking slightly.Henry nodded.
"Does Aquia know about. . ."
Melody trailed off,looking away.Sera nodded.
"I'll miss brother Baxter,he was a good soul."

"And does Azzie know about-"
"No she doesn't.Brace yourselves."
Henry stood there awkwardly,he realised with an aching heart that he truely didn't know what it meant to harness world ending power,not being able to control it when your an immature,small child.He was the odd man out.But the other life,stuck alone and isolated in the lab,snapping at everyone that tried to talk to him,pushing everyone away was gone.This life,he devoted to Melody,he remembered that time she had asked him,him if he wanted to help her.
'I always used to think they were endlessly invincible.But in the end,they're only human like us.They have feelings and emotions and thoughts.'
Henry thought to himself.

They reached a familiar set of double doors and Sera turned back to them once more,
"We've arrived,but I don't think Morrigan's back yet Mel's."
And with a flourish,Sera pushed both hands on the doors and pushed them open.They creaked as they pushed back,revealing seven woman standing around each other,whispering and muttering worriedly.They all turned and all eyes immediately landed on Henry,his face flushed pink in embarrassment as he turned away,
'Don'tlookatmepleasepleaseplease. . .'
Silence hung in the room,draping like a heavy,wet blanket.The silence was cut off as Henka cleared her throat,
"Let's take a seat everyone but first-Melody?"
"Yes Henka?"
"Didn't you have some more companions?"

"U-uhum. . .a-about that. . .you might actually want to sit down. . ."
Melody said meekly.Aquia turned away,her eyes tearing up.Her heart had been swallowed by cold grief for so long. . .the last thing she wanted hear was more bad news.

Ten minutes of Melody.exe struggling to find the right words to explain everything that had happened without getting banished to the void for her irresponsibility later:
"MY NIECE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED!?"
Avah yelled,enraged,standing up and hitting her balled fists on the table.
"My. . .my son has been killed?"
Azzie whispered,staring at Melody.Melody looked down,ashamed.The women all stared at each other,doubt in their eyes.Allowing a Fletcher to join their own and to rebel his own father was to declare war upon themselves and their enemies.Melody had endangered them all by letting this happen.

"What have you done Melody?"
Clementine whispered gravely.All of them began to demand questions at Melody,some even berating her,Henry couldn't bare to hear them cast her down so quickly.

"What the fuck are we even talking about!?Some smoker kid with daddy issues?Sure,none of you trust Skye but Melody does and me to.That is your future leader your talking down to!Why is everyone like this!?Why does everyone berate her!?It isn't fair!"
"Henry no-"
Melody said warningly.But Henry dismissed her,
"From what I've heard,Melody's been declaring war with Fletcher since she was little,and if you all can't see that and if all you can do is shout her misdeeds at her then I was wrong about you all!Skye's proven himself."
All seven Goddess' were quiet,shocked that the mortal boy shot them all down and put them to shame like an old sea captain.

Sera sank deeper into her seat,her face unreadable.Genesis and Valentina turned to each other,no words to left to speak of.Avah cleared her throat,and nodded,
"Henry's right.We apologise for our rash behaviour Melody.Can you forgive us?"
Melody nodded meekly.Her eyes landed on Henka's wrists,cuffed with the gold chain links.She knew that now war was upon them,they were hungry for freedom now more than anything and wanted Fletcher gone for good.Surely they would find the back door to this catastrophic nightmare.
'Once Mother's wings are unleashed,guess who'll pull the strings here Fletcher.'
Melody thought determinedly.She jumped as the doors were opened behind them and Morrigan,the head honcho herself walked in,
"What did I miss?"
.

.

.
After the pair hadn't seen each other for two years,Mel's and Morrigan reunite!How will this go about?Next on Utopia's end;A mother and daughter's reunion.See you then.