The tears of a Goddess!

⚠️I'm a monster for doing this but the start has happenings of a baby dying,I'll tell you when it's over⚠️
.
.
.
"Oh?Who's this little Angel?"
Fletcher,37 years old,reached out,his hand hovering in front of the crying baby that seemed to cry harder as Fletcher grinned at her.Henry (not blind) gritted his teeth angrily,being held back by three soldiers.He was quite strong for a ten year old.He turned to his both incapacitated parents,knocked out with blood smeared across their heads.
"MOM!DAD!GET THE FUCK UP AND STOP THEM!PLEASE-"
He was cut off as he was socked across the face,a bruise already swelling on his cheek.He knitted his eyebrows together,his furious blue eyes staring daggers at Fletcher.

"Wanna know why I called her an angel you little shit?"
Fletcher pulled out a pistol and pointed it at the girl's forehead.
"N-no. . .not Chloe. . .she-SHE'S A BABY YOU FUCKING ASS!YOU LEAVE HER ALONE DON'T TOUCH HER-"
bang.
⚠️your safe,hate me if you want⚠️
.
.
.
Henry had felt cold.Empty and hopeless like he had given up on everything hopeful.His beloved little sister's death had shaken him up traumatically,caused him to go in a complete state of shock,grief and depression and caused his deadpan-no-hope attitude.But now he felt nothing again.Just. . .shock.He hadn't processed what Melody had uttered from her mouth,but he didn't like it.In fact,he loathed it.He stood there,motionless.
"What the actual fuck did you just say to me Melody?"
Henry said emotionlessly.Melody however looked terrified.She gulped and looked down.
"He's gone.Gabriel's dead Henry."

"And the others?"
"Baxter's g-gone to,they took his aspirator away so he-the other's got taken away.That dogshit Fletcher was there to."
Henry took a deep breath in and out.Gabriel was gone.Baxter was gone.Just like his parents and Chloe and Tabitha and the kids and everyone else in this fucking world that Fletcher killed.He remembered Gabriel,the boy who had knelt down,held his hand out and smiled that day after casually killing a few guys,ignoring the blood smeared on his face.The boy he had innocently crushed on and eventually fallen in love with.Someone who had accepted him and reciprocated his feelings.

Henry balled his fists by his side,frowning.It just. . .couldn't be.He looked at Melody,one singular red tear falling.
"What do we do now then?We gotta find the others don't we. . .Why're you looking at me like that?"
Melody's eyes were grey but staring at his with pity.She sighed and looked down,her microphone dropping beside her with a clatter.Her white blouse was now dirty and patches were missing,her black shorts were scuffed and some of the laces were frayed.The only thing that seemed to be untouched was her beautiful blue broach.
"I'm giving up Henry.I can't do this anymore."
And the empty stabbed Henry's heart like a frozen,cold blade.His frown grew.What the actual motherfucking shit was this bitch saying?

"My dad and brother's are gone.Your family's gone and we've lost two of our own and three are gone.I'm so sick to death Henry!Sick of Fletcher and sick of putting every person in this world in danger!I'm giving up and turning myself in.Go home Henry. . .go and forget you ever knew me.That's an order from your leader kid.Don't fucking come at me or say anything.I'm fucking done with Fletcher and Skye-"
SLAP!

Melody stumbled back,her cheek stinging as Henry struck her face.She flinched as he struck her again,pulling his hand back.He stared at her,black and white eyes glaring at hers.
"How fucking dare you!?Give.up?GIVE UP!?THE FUCK YOU MEAN GIVE THE HELL UP!?YOUR MY LEADER AND BEST FRIEND!MY BOYFRIEND AND FRIEND IS DEAD!I'D NEVER FELT SO HAPPY IN MY WHOLE DAMN LIFE!WE'VE BEEN THROUGH TOO MUCH!WE'VE FOUGHT TOGETHER AS A GROUP!WE LOSE A COUPLE YES THAT'S VERY FUCKING SAD BUT DON'T YOU DARE LOOK AT ME AND TELL ME YOUR GIVING UP!IF YOUR SERIOUS,I WILL NO JOKE POISON YOU AND WATCH YOU DIE I SWEAR TO GOD MELODY FREYON!"

"One of the only times a boy that I liked that liked me back is dead and I'm avenging him.Give up!?Don't make me laugh you ungrateful,stupid idiot."
Henry spat venomously.Melody was speechless,still,holding one of her bleeding cheeks.She opened her mouth but nothing came out.Her shocked eyes melted to sadness as she hiccuped and started to cry,Henry's gaze softened but his feelings were still hurt.
"I'm sorry Henry. . ."
"Huh?Wha-!?"
He froze as she suddenly hugged him,burying her teary face in his shoulder,sobbing as she clung his body,her sobs shaking and showing no signs of ending.Henry hesitated but then hugged her back,whispering endless apologies in her ear.
"I-I-I'm s-s-so-"
"Don't say anything,I'm sorry for losing my temper Melody.Just let it all out. . ."

And so she did,Melody let out five years of emotion,five years of rage and anger,sadness and hopelessness,five years of loneliness and despair.Henry didn't say anything,he only held her,tightly enough to reassure her that he was there for her.Henry sighed,closing his eyes as his own tears fell,a boy he loved was gone.A friend was also gone and three others were gone and probably close to death.Henry frowned and tapped her shoulders,
"Let's pull our shit together Mel's!We've come too far to quit now.Let's go,we've got the Above to get to and some friends to save and-"
He stopped and she pulled away from the hug,staring at him,eyes red and puffy.
"A war to win."
.

.

.
Melody was at a puzzle.She couldn't get to the Above without her uncle's guidance.And the worst part is that her friends could be dead by now.She yelled hopelessly and incoherently,Henry frowned and folded his arms,
"Come on now your not a kid anymore.Surely we can get up there somehow?"
"NO HENRY IF THERE WAS A WAY THEN WE'D BE THERE RIGHT NOW WOULDN'T WE HM?"
As Melody yelled,something clattered out of her half functioning satchel and clinked like glass as it hit the ground.Henry bent over and picked it up,
"Wait a second!?Is this a-"

"A soul crystal!?"
They both shouted at the same time.Melody took it and peered at it.It was a diamond shaped,pale blue gem surrounded by a thin gold border with a small chain to hold.Henry and Melody turned to each other and grinned excitedly,
"We're going above!"
'Uncle Jazzer must have slipped it into my bag. . .'
Melody thought.
.

.

.
Let us have a minute's silence for Gabriel Abbadon.He lived he died moving on ANYWAY!Next on Utopia's end:The above of New Redvill!See you then!