Above and below!Castle of Abaddon!

"So what is your plan exactly?"
Henry asked suspiciously.Melody turned,smiling,
"Killing the irrelevance that make out lives a living hell?"
"And your mother is just gunna let you do that.I thought future above leaders can't just go doing that?"
"I mean. . .I shouldn't be.But I have a purpose to end this revolution.I want us all to have normal lives.And I couldn't do it on my own."
"Where have you been trying to go all these years?"

"Fletcher's base.I'm starting to bet that it's not even his real name."
"He has more than one?"
"Pay attention now.He has a few smaller ones scattered around the country,where I'm trying to go is the final boss.Fletcher is always there."
"How do you know?"
"My mom.Her mother's mother before her fought the old geezer's Grandpa herself,of course the mother before her did as well,the list just goes on I guess."

"And two teenagers are gunna pull that off?Fat chance."
"I know!But I know what I'm doing.And besides,right now we're going to the below.I need to stop there for a sec and contact my mother."
"YOU CAN JUST CASUALLY GO TO THE BELOW?SERIOUSLY!?"
"I seriously am yeah."
Melody said nonchalantly.Henry protested and shouted questions at her as they walked.
"HOW COME YOU CAN'T JUST GO ABOVE TO SEE HER!?"
"DO YOU HAVE ACCESS!?"
"ARE WE GUNNA DIE DOWN THERE!?"
"HENRY SHUT UP!"

From where they were,it took about a week to get to the destination.The above and below can be accessed in numerous different ways,for example in darker theories,if your a good person and you died,your soul would go straight to the above where Morrigan would look after and protect it.And that's just one way to get there.A soul doesn't get to the below though.Melody had a special way of getting to the below.And it was a weeks trip to her detour.

"Ta-da~we're here!"
Henry huffed and puffed,tired from the journey.They had been trekking through another forest and Melody had taken them to a clearing.One with a medium sized hole with a blue,sparkling sheen of water in it.Melody rummaged through her bag and pulled out a small marble looking pebble.
"Take us below!"
She flicked it into the pool and the water started to bubble and swirl,Henry raised his eyebrows and watched with interest.He stepped closer as the bubbling slowed but the water swirled deeper into a human sized worm hole.

Suddenly,a deep,booming voice sounded from the worm hole,
"Name and status of the above and below?"
"Melody!Daughter of Music Goddess Morrigan."
"What brings you to the below daughter of Morrigan?"
"I apologise for my lack of warning,but I need to contact my mother!May I proceed?"
"Who's the boy?"
"Just a friend of mine!He won't think to harm the realm."
"Proceed,keep your friend close. . ."
"Thank you!Take my hand Henry!Do you trust me?"
"Uhhhh-"
"Let's go!Close your eyes and hold your breath!"

Henry shrieked as they were plunged in the wormhole,he held his stomach,turning green in the face.
"Oh toughen up big guy!"
Melody laughed cheerfully,making sure they weren't separated.After a nauseating and dizzy spin,they were plunged out of a brick wall with the same watery shimmering colours and thrown onto a dark but skylit street.Melody stood up,brushing off the dirt,Henry wobbled onto his feet still holding his stomach and mouth.He gagged and then turned aside and threw up,Melody whistled and looked around,paying no mind to her friend.

Henry coughed,shuddering.
"S-so. . .we're here?No more intergalactic worm holes?"
"Nope!We're here!Take a look.I'll explain everything."
Henry nodded,shrugging his pack on his shoulders,
"As we all know,my Mother and the other seven Goddess's reign over the above,they take care of everyone,keep our world in order and looks after any good soul that dies.My mother is the leader,down here though,the leader is a man named Vucarik Abbadon.He takes care of defence and well. . .he jumps at the chance to plan out any wars.His wife works with my mother."
Henry nodded again,taking note as they walked down the path,looking up,he hummed,
"Soooo,that's our world up there?"
"One hundo.No one can really access the above so easily though,not even me."