The young swordswoman's story!Akiya and Skye pt.3!

Akiya's jaw dropped,she frowned,
"Your kidding."
"Nope!"
Skye folded his arms,his smile confident.
"I love her.I don't know why though,she's my mortal enemy.I shouldn't have any sort of feeling for her but I do."
Akiya deadpanned,
"Don't tell me your gunna be like those weirdos that obsess about their crushes killing them. . ."
Skye frowned.

"No!Actually. . .I'd rather have Melody end my life than my own father."
"Goddammit."
Akiya hadn't met Melody before but she knew her well enough.Melody was the only female offspring of Morrigan and Remus Frayon.She had the power of song and voice,and what Akiya had heard,the Frayon's were by no bounds,endlessly optimistic and just a little bit. . .insane,with just a few screws loose.Every Frayon was raised the same way no favourites or outcasts.

"What's to love about her then?"
Akiya asked curiously,Skye hummed,placing his thumb and pointer on his chin,
"Don't know. . .it's just. . .her."
"You know if you ever met her in person she'd end your sad,single life."
Skye nodded,smiling in a sort of dreamy smile.
"I know.She's amazing isn't she?"
Akiya was still too young to know what love felt like but she knew that what Skye was feeling for Melody was going to be persistent and wouldn't leave him alone.

"Well good luck with that."
Akiya mumbled,hugging her knees.Skye suddenly frowned,
"Hey little lady?"
Akiya looked up,staring at him expectantly,her eyes slightly narrowed.
"I wanna leave to.If you've got some sort of plan than I won't stop you.I don't care if you hate me or anything but all I ask is that you take me with you and we can go our separate ways afterwards."
Akiya sat there,was this kid for real?Of course she had a plan.But she wasn't going to help the same low life scum that threw her in this forsaken cell.
"No way!There ain't no such thing.I'm not helping you!"

Akiya turned away but Skye was persistent.He sat closer and clung the bars,
"Akiya!Please,I beg you!Listen!"
Akiya sighed and turned back,ignoring the fact that Skye had openly said her name for the first time in the three hundred or so days they had known one another.She glared at him angrily,
"What?"
Skye took a trembling breath and shuddered,his lip trembling.
"I wanna leave but I can't just by myself.Please.Take me away from this place,set me free."
"I only plan to leave when your pops sets me free."

Skye fumbled but was annoyingly persistent,
"Then set me free when he does!Please. . .I can't leave by myself."
"And why so?"
"I'm not infinitely powerful like you.They'd find me in an instant."
Akiya sat there,thinking.She hated the thought of saving someone that deserved this.Skye deserved every wound and scar that adorned his body.He didn't deserve freedom.But the thought of leaving him here when he hated it made her feel cold.

"Fine."
She turned to him,frowning still.
"I resent you a lot.But I'm not heartless.I'll get us out but when we leave,your on your own."
"Promise me!Swear to me you'll set me free once he lets you go!I beg you!"
"I promise."
.

.

.
Just as promised on her behalf,Akiya was soon pulled out of the cage but taken to an eerie room with men in lab coats.Fletcher had mumbled some words to them before leaving.One of the women had placed her on a bench while the others held her not too tightly but firmly down on the bench,
"What are you doing!?I thought I was gunna leave!"
"You will kid,we gotta make sure you don't remember yourself here though,Captain's orders."

After the words left the woman's mouth,a small sting entered Akiya's head,it pounded like a mild headache before washing away completely.Her vision blurred and her mind felt like an ocean washing it's waves out to the sea,Akiya's plan to find Skye and save him slithered away from her head,like a butterfly flying away in the distance.Her head felt empty and hollow like they just sucked her brain matter out,a feeling of cold shivers ran down her body as her vision came back to her.

She saw a white room dimmed by the curtains,hiding the curtains.She frowned at the people around her,
"Who the fuck are you guys?"
And with that,she was escorted out of the building,but as she walked beside the woman from before (who Akiya doesn't remember),a buzzing siren sounded through the area,emergency alarms were echoing instructions.Akiya couldn't trust anyone.Swiftly but carefully,Akiya wrapped an arm around the woman's neck and quickly snapped it.The woman collapsed instantly,Akiya ran away,past confused soldiers and other people.

"There has been a security breach,I repeat,there has been a security breach.Report to emergency exits quickly and as calmly as you can."
Akiya tripped and stumbled,where was she!?Why was she here!?Who were these people!?Whoever they were,Akiya instantly disliked them,they clearly didn't hold guns to have an innocent tea party.She gasped as she was pulled back into a room,she quickly turned,grabbing the arm to whoever had pulled her and pushed them into a wall.

A loud CRACK rumbled from the wall cracking it.There was a boy standing there,he was wearing the same green uniform as the others,definitely not a friend.Akiya quickly grabbed some broken glass and held it to his throat.
"What do you want!?Who do you work for?"
The boy frowned at her,
"What do you mean!?We were going to leave remember?"
Akiya tilted her head,she was going to leave.She couldn't recall anything about aiding this boy.Who was he?
"Don't act like you know me.Your wearing the same uniform as those soldiers out there,don't familiarise the likes of yourself with me,I have no idea who you are!"

The boy looked shocked,he pushed her away,
"BULLSHIT!You know who I am!Skye Fletcher!Stop playing games!"
"I don't know you!"
Akiya screamed,
"I don't even know my own name dammit!"
The boy's frown faltered,he folded his arms,
"Don't tell me. . .you know who I am."
His voice shook slightly,his own saviour didn't know who he was?Ridiculous.No way.
"Your name is Akiya,your related to one of the eight Goddess' of the above.I sat with you and we talked about leaving this place."

Akiya shook her head pitifully,she hadn't the foggiest idea of it.Her mind was clear and empty.She had no memory or any recollection of any plan.All she knew as that she didn't want to stay here.She could read this boy well though,he didn't want to be found obviously.Akiya inhaled deeply,
"You've murdered scores of people haven't you?I can just tell.You don't deserve freedom."
And with that,Akiya picked up a flare gun before the strange boy could stop her and pointed it above them,
"NO DON'T DO IT!I CAN'T BE FOUND-"
The flare spat from the gun and flew through the collapsing bunker.Skye bit his lip as his tears fell.She promised. . .why did they wipe her memory?
"You heartless bitch."

That was the last thing Akiya heard from the boy before the room was torn down and a handful of soldiers came rushing in,shouting for Skye.His eyes never left hers as he was dragged away,none of them paying any mind to her.She remembered running as far away from that horrid place as she could,running through the forest,blocking out the boy's cries as he was getting the beginning of a brutal beating.About a day later,Akiya would question just who had bombed the bunker?Who had an army big enough with enough fire power to bring it down?

Akiya's memory had returned that day as well,the drug being temporary.She remembered Skye and a sinking feeling had enveloped her stomach.She promised. . .it wasn't her fault though. . .he would probably think that though.Her memories had been returned to her brain like a floodgate once she had awoken in an inn room.Only ten years old and she was in for one hell of a war in just four chaotic years.

As it turns out,Fletcher had heard everything about his son trying to leave.An anonymous army of mysterious people had attacked the base in hopes of killing Fletcher.He had beaten his son to a point where he had to be taken to one of the hospital wings in another base,Skye had found out that Akiya had been drugged but there was still something in him,telling him to hate that girl with everything he had.
.
.
.
Talk about holding a fat grudge🤭going back to the present gang now!Next on Utopia's end;The gang back as one!Melody's performance!See ya then!