Out like a light!Melody's absence!

Hey hey!Guess who's back from the dead!Thank you sincerely for your🫵patience!Breaks over and it's time to dive back into Utopia's end!Buckle in,it's about to get serious-serious!!🤩🤩
.

.

.
"She needs to rest,she wants to replenish.She'll be fine."
Gabriel said firmly.The others nodded,Akiya was writing to Rosie,she scrunched the paper up and tossed it onto the air before blowing a gentle breeze onto the paper.Red streaks flew behind it,shaping into hearts and roses before flying away.She turned and folded her arms,
"You'd think Morrigan would've stood up and done something y'know?"
Skye shook his head,
"I don't know much but I know that when the Goddess' have a spouse or offspring,either parties won't see one another for-hell years even!I can't begin to imagine how Melody feels. . ."

It was silent then.Henry sighed and took his lab coat off,hanging it on a hook.
"I'm turning in for the night."
Gabriel nodded and clutched his hand tightly before Henry wandered away,mumbling something inaudible.
"I'll go to."
Akiya said,yawning tiredly.And she,lumbered off after Henry.Gabriel and Skye sat there by Melody's own bed,not saying a word.Gabriel cleared his throat and Skye turned to him.
"Are we not gunna talk about the elephant in the room right now?"
"Oh and about what?"
Skye snapped sarcastically.
"That I've murdered mountains of people?My dad is after the Frayon power?Or I'm here?"

Gabriel raised his eyebrows,
"Those options were kinda on the list actually.You forgot one,I can feel body temperature's of thousands of people around me.I'm no fool Fletcher,your very obvious feelings for Melody are starting to overheat my own body."
Skye jumped,looking away.He turned back to Melody,her chest rising and falling rapidly.His ears turned red and his stomach was flipping in circles,he was very aware that he had feelings for Melody.Before he met her in person,the feelings he had for Melody was an intense obsession and a darkening desire to end her life with his own hands.

But now he was around her,and felt for some reason assured,he felt at ease and his obsession started to rot away like a bad apple.He felt a warm fuzzy feeling in his chest and he wanted it to last.The further away he was from her,the more his desiring lust would take over but he knew it wasn't meant to be and that hurt him.
'Melody will be happy with someone that has a clean conscience.'
He thought.He looked back at Gabriel and frowned,
"Don't come and question me about my love interests,what's going on with you and science man huh?"
Gabriel sighed and folded his arms,
"Nothing right now,just two guys having the same feelings for each other."

"Yeah sure whatever you say microwave."
"MELODY ALREADY CALLS ME THAT I DON'T NEED TO HEAR IT FROM FLETCHER SCUM LIKE YOU!"
Gabriel yelled demonically,flames and steam erupting from his body.He sighed and breathed in and out slowly,the flames and smoke disappearing.He shook his head,
"Nothing is between me and Henry,but I wish there will be soon.But I'll be honest Fletcher,you've got as much chance at winning this war than getting with Melody.She's not right for you and your not right for her.She'll stamp on you and put her goals before you."

"You might think your super tough and brutal but. . .I've known Melody for twelve years.She's as wicked as your father and her fullest power and as sweet as Valentina,what you saw at the last town we were at?Not even her fullest power."
Gabriel whispered.Skye nodded and turned to Melody,even at her worst she still looked flawless and determined.
.

.

.
I know this chapter was short but I had no idea what to do and now I gotta write a sad chapter so fun for me (help I have ZERO idea what I'm doing) ANYWAY!GREAT TO BE BACK!Next on Utopia's end;Skye's lament!The soldier's saviour!See you next time!