44.

It was 7 PM on the dot when I popped in to Aizawas living room.

"Well, you're punctual," he said from his spot in the kitchen. I could smell the food he was cooking, and it smelled amazing.

"Hello," I responded from my spot, afraid to move forward to him.

I guess I had grown anxious around him, afraid any move would his chase him off.

His face seemed to fall a little realizing that too.

I used to run to him when I popped in.

Going around the kitchen he grabbed my hand softly before pulling me with him.

It felt so long ago we were here laughing and kissing, but it was only a couple months back.

"I know you probably don't want a lot of pleasantries, but do you want to dive into why you're here?" He asked, setting me down on his bar stool.

Nodding my head I started playing with my hands before stretching them out.

"Last time we spoke... you gave me a 7 month ultimatum for waiting. If I... if I wanted this you said I had to wait 7 months right?" I started.

Nodding his head I took that as my cue to keep going, "the 7 months, it doesn't really bother me, not when I know the reasoning behind it, I understand you. But I- I just, I may have," but he cut me off.

"You're starting to like the todoroki kid." He finished. Wiping his hands on a towel and throwing it in the sink. He crossed his arms and leaned on the kitchen counter, looking at me, but I couldn't feel a hint of anger in his energy.

"Yes" I said quietly.

"And you still like me?" He asked.

Nodding my head again I looked down, "yes" I whispered.

"I can see how that's a dilemma," he responded.

I didn't respond.

Coming around the counter he stood in front of me, grabbing my hands he kissed each palm.

"This past week, I noticed something different." Aizawa said, looking at my face, glancing at my lips.

"Have you kissed?" He asked quietly, his eyes staring into mine.

"He kissed me this weekend" I responded.

"And you liked it, or we wouldn't be here right?" He asked, one of his hands moving a piece of hair from my face and tucking it behind my ear.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Do you want to know one of the other reasons I pulled back?" He asked me, his hand still playing with my hair.

I nodded, my head slightly leaning onto his hand holding my cheek now.

"Look at them, i love young love," Mic said next to me, watching (y/n) and Todoroki practice on the lawn. He was showing her to fight in defense against Baku. His hands on her waist moving her for the kick.

Rolling my eyes I moved back to get another cup of coffee.

"C'mon man!! You gotta be happy you're new student mixed right in with everyone. Makes it easier for you." He kept going, plopping into one of the chairs in the teacher lounge.

"They look in love to you out there?" I asked.

Mid looked at me like I was crazy, "man if you can't tell they got something for one another your either blind or really don't pay attention."

"Oh," I said quietly.

Nodding his head he hummed. "It was a reminder that, yeah I want you, but first I'm your teacher I'm older and well it reminded me that I couldn't hold you to me when I couldn't give you that," he paused, "any kind of public interaction beyond schooling."

He sighed, playing with my hair soothingly, "these 7 months are yours." He finished quietly.

"Are you telling me to?..." I asked, confused now, understanding he's telling me to date Shoto, to move on.

"When those 7 months are up (y/n) I'm going to try dating you. I don't care if you're with him I should probably preface that. These 7 months are yours but when that cap is off your head after graduation I will try." And his voice sounded sure, and so calm.

"Shota, you can't be. You can't be serious, are you telling me to date Shoto with the expectation of you still being there in 7 months? Why would you do that?" I asked.

"You're worth waiting for, and I don't mind a lil competition. Especially, no offense, but not when I know I can make you feel like this."

The kiss was perfect. I hated how perfect it was. My heart started beating faster the second I felt his lips, and before I knew it I had my legs wrapped around his body.

Slowly, pulling away he placed me back on the ground.

"7 months. Do what you want, date who you want. After graduation I'm still trying."

My head fuddled I only nodded yes.

"Okay."

"After tonight, you can't come up anymore. Okay?" He asked.

I nodded my head again, "okay."

I still felt a little in a daze.

"Am I wrong to not say no?" I couldn't even finish the sentence. Was I wrong to want to date Shoto and try knowing Shota would be there?

Should I tell Shoto everything like Mina said?

"No. Do whatever you want and I'll be here."

By the time I made it back to my room it was already 8. The last few minutes had just been Shota holding me, before sending me back to my room.

"7 months."

So much could happen in 7 months.