7.

We got to the locker rooms and I started undressing in a corner. The longer I can keep the burn Mark hidden the better.

Obviously, things don't ever go my way.

"Battle scar huh? Don't feel bad, we all have them." I heard next to me and saw Momo Yaoyorozu. She's the ponytail girl from last night.

"Thank you," I said quietly sending her a small smile.

"I'm afraid mine is a little old and nothing could be done for it." Might as well screw the cooking accident idea and just let them think what they want.

She pointed at her arm. "Yeah, some scars just don't go away that quickly." She had what looked like an old healed cut. Must have been from one of the villain attacks or her patrols.

"So, you and Shoto went to dinner last night huh (y/n)?!" I heard Mina ask from behind us. "He even was sooooo sweet and offered to give you that basket!!"

I blushed trying not to make eye contact with Momo.

"Uh yeah, he's across from me so I guess he felt like he has to be nice to me." Laughing it off.

"No way, even if Shoto has gotten nicer he definitely had an ulterior motive." Said some shoes? Oh, shit right invisible girl. Toru.

"Guys Shoto was only being polite. Leave (y/n) alone." Said Uruaka closing her locker having changed into her hero costume.

I looked at her, mouthing a thank you which she smiled at.

The girls changed the subject and I quickly changed into my costume trying to avoid eye contact with Momo.

It was beautiful, better than what I expected.

It was a beautiful black and blue with silver accents

It was a beautiful black and blue with silver accents. The gloves went up to my forearm and had a silver intricate lining. The hand opening was cut off so that my energy could flow and burn things without affecting my costume.

It was a little more revealing than I expected in the front but the material was tight and allowed for quick movement. The boots were perfect, all dark blue and reaching up to my thighs. The bottom pads had material on the bottom to let the energy go through without damage.

And fuck, the cape. What a dream. Here's to my childish dream of hero's needing capes in front of me and it was perfect. Black with a silver lining, traces of neon blue sewed in. And it was the material that would allow me to transfer energy into it and hold onto it to not over exert myself.

Utility belt in check with first aid and some quick treats in case my energy goes down and I'm good to go.

"Wow (y/n) now that's a costume." I heard Juro say walking up to me, hand reaching out asking for permission to feel the cape.

I nodded smiling at her to go on.

"This material is pretty strong but it doesn't seem heavy, it obviously will assist you but what does it do?" She asked feeling the material and trying to see if she can look through it.

I laughed and replied, "well that's a secret, you'll just have to find out."

She smiled and let it go, "can't wait to see."

She walked away catching up with Asui, everyone seemed suited up and ready to start class.

Time to meet Allmight!

————————————————————————

We met up with the rest of the class in the middle of the gym.

I had seen most of their suits on the news presses but it was still nice to see in person.

Even porcupine looked pretty good.

"AND I HAVE STILL ARRIVED HEROICALLY." I heard a man yell sliding into the room.

Allmight! God, he really does look so small in person compared to his past look. But bless him, he's still one of my number one heroes.

"AND HELLO MS. (L/N) SO NICE TO HAVE YOU JOIN US." He continued pointing at me with this crazy smile on his face.

I blushed and laughed off my nerves.

"Hello Mr. Allmight it's great to meet you, I'm excited to be in your class."

"GOOD. Now today we are going to be teaming up and doing a little game called "Villains" V. "Heroes" my favorite!!" He said laughing and clapping his hands.

I heard some people groan, clearly having done this before.

"Sir. Will we be able to pick our teams, and how will this be different from past experiences?" I heard Iida ask from the front.

"Well young Iida, instead of two on two, we're going to do half villains and half heroes! Today you'll be saving... ME!"

"The teams will be random as always and I'll be assigning them. Line up and I'll hand you your duties."

We all lined up and waited to receive our orders. I was hoping to get villain just for fun. See if I could scare any of these classmates with my power surge.

Allmight stood in front of me and passed me my card. "Villain." Perfect.