26.

*warning, it's a long read this time. 💜 

I got back to my dorm early this morning, Momo and Shoto having picked me up. With Recovery Girl's sign off I was sent back to the dorms with muscle relaxer pills and a promise to return if I needed anything.

Showering was a pain. My shoulders were more strained than I expected when I reached up to wash my hair, but I powered through, every inch of me scrubbed and cleaned. I felt new, and my body felt better.

"Hey Zap, you joining us for Boba?" I hear from the hallway; my door having been left open while I read on my bed.

I looked up to see Bakugo and Kiri standing at my door. A smile makes its way on my face before I can stop it, realizing last night these two had somehow become my best friends with Momo and Shoto.

Jumping up from the bed and grabbing my bag, I hopped over to the guys and engulfed them in a hug they couldn't escape from, giggling before letting go. Kiri smiled while Bakugo looked annoyed, although his eyes had a soft look and I could see a small smirk trying to escape his mouth.

As we walked to the ground floor, Kiri and Bakugo argued which place had the best Boba, and on top of that who was going to pay for me since it was my "good job on getting top 5 and not dying" boba apparently.

I laughed as made it to the common area, some people were laying around the couches but it looked like most had either left or were still sleeping from yesterday's events.

It was nice, spending time in the shop and relaxing with my friends. I learned more about Bakugo's past as the class asshole, and how now he's endearingly the class's asshole instead. It's a big difference Kiri clarified.

I laughed and hummed along with the whole conversation, listening to their stories about school and summers. I noticed how they spoke about the bad things in their past. How instead of being worried about themselves, it was like every problem was because they were trying to save each other. It was overwhelming the love they had for their peers. It was even more overwhelming to imagine I had somehow integrated my way into this family.

"So how did you two become best friends?" I asked, sipping the boba. It really was good.

Bakugo scuffed, but Kiri beat him to reply, "We are best friends because we're the manliest in the class," he said, before messing around and flexing his muscles. I laughed, seeing Bakugo's face scrunch up.

"you idiot shut up," Bakugo said, smacking his head again.

Kiri laughed before continuing, "in all honesty it just happened," he continued when Bakugo bumped in, "He's the only one that could handle my quirk, so we practiced together the most," he finished.

I nodded, listening as they kept talking about the interworking of all the friendships, arguing about who was friends with who until I felt my phone vibrate.

UNKNOWN: How are you feeling?

I paused before looking up but both boys were ignoring me as they argued about who met Denki first.

(Y/N): Depends, who's this?

UNKNOWN: Here I was thinking my initials gave it away last time.

(Y/N): Why don't you give me a hint?

UNKNOWN: I could, but where's the fun in that?

(Y/N): Just one?

UNKNOWN: You like to pop in on me

I paused then, thinking about who the hell this could be.

"What's up Z?"