27.

We pull back a bit, but his hand is still resting on my face, his thumb doing small circles on my cheek.

"do you know how hard it was to see you in class every day?" Aizawa says, his eyes studying my face.

I hum, content not to move. "imagine knowing I could've just popped in if I wanted to," I mumble.

I hear a chuckle slip his lips before he pecks mine and leans back away from me. As we fix ourselves and sit relaxed now, I lean my head on his shoulder.

"so what does this mean?" I ask quietly, hating to ruin the moment but needing answers.

"I'm not sure, haven't exactly done this before," he mumbles.

"We can keep it quiet can't we?" I reply, pulling back and looking up at his face. We make eye contact before my eyes slip to his lips again. A small smirk shows before he pecks my head and puts my head back on his shoulder.

"you spend a lot of time with Mic and Allmight, you don't think they'll figure it out?"

I pause, thinking if I should tell him.

"there's maybe something you should know..." I whisper, really hoping he doesn't get annoyed right now.

He raises an eyebrow but doesn't say anything.

I was scrolling through my phone, and looking through social media when I saw a hashtag I couldn't ignore #eraserhead.

Sitting in the teacher's lounge, I was on the couch staring out the window and taking a break from grading. Mic's papers had slowed down because of training, but he had a quiz last week with the first years he needed my help with.

I didn't hear the door open, engrossed in the forum of Aizawa photos. I definitely didn't hear when footsteps stop behind me. However, I did hear Mic when he decided to speak, "SO LITTLE ONE, keeping tabs on your teacher there?" he yelled right behind me, causing me to fall and land on the floor. I looked up at him shocked and also a little annoyed at falling on my ass.

"shut up," I mumbled, climbing back up and shutting my phone off.

He laughed, before falling onto the couch next to me and grabbing the papers I had graded so far. We were silent until he spoke again, at a lower volume than usual.

"you know, he's not so bad really," Mic said, glancing at me.

I stopped grading and looked up at him, "yeah, he's not," I mumbled. There was a small glint in his eyes and a smirk before he responded, "I'm sure he'd look at your hashtag too."

Aizawa breathed out through his nose before shaking his head, I heard him talk under his breath, "fucken Mic, too nosy for his own good."

I laughed, and looked up, "I'm not saying he knows, I'm just saying, if anyone figures it out it might be him."

"I'll just change your name on my phone, you change mine, and don't say my name when you text me." I finish, thinking how easy that was.

Aizawa rolls his eyes before grabbing his phone. I see him scroll before he passes it to me, a contact page showing 'Ms. Light'

I laughed at the fake hero name before I can stop myself. "I don't know what to put for you.." I say, thinking about what sounded good.

I heard him grunt before shaking his head and leaning back on the bench while I thought. He didn't move his arm from around my shoulder, and I was enjoying the weight and warmth.

"ooh got it," I said quietly to not jostle him.

I typed in "Narco" and started giggling. I felt him move his head to peek over my shoulder before looking back and seeing his face confused. "... its cause you're borderline narcoleptic..." I mumbled trying not to laugh again.

He rolled his eyes before flicking my ear.

"What does happen if anyone finds out?" I asked.

Sitting back up he looked like he was thinking of all the possibilities. "Worse case? Expelled and publicly ridiculed, no more hero work for us. Best case? People remember you're of age and that the gap isn't ridiculous, hopefully just accepting it. Still might remove you from my class though, or switch me to B." he finished, mumbling the last part.

I sighed, "it's only a few months into the year, do you think we could get away with it until graduation?"

He looked at me, cradling my face and searching my eyes, looking for something. "no, probably not." he replied.

I rolled my eyes, standing up and grabbing my bag. "this isn't going to work," I said plainly, reaching my hand out to him. He took it, standing up and not letting go.

"no, not at all." Not letting go, rubbing his finger against the back of my hand again. I smiled and rolled my eyes, taking my hand back.

"no physical contact unless we're alone in your apartment yeah?" I said, stepping back and beginning to walk back to campus.

He nodded his head, a small smirk showing before stepping past me and leading the way to campus. I followed a step behind, thinking about the kiss again and again.

By the time we got back, it was still mid afternoon, so only a few classmates of mine were in the main room thankfully.

Stepping away from Aizawa while he continued up the staircase I made my way over to the kitchen, busying myself with making tea.

"hey spark, how's your day going?" Mina asked, stepping in and grabbing food from the fridge.

She's in a comfy sweatsuit, enjoying her day off from side-kick duty. I smiled at the cute heart pattern before thinking of a reply, "it's been good, I went to the bakery early in the morning and caught up with my family back in the states."

She nodded, before starting to tell me about an anime she had started. All the zodiac animals were involved, and there were some weird mommy issues going on in that storyline for sure.

I laughed and enjoyed hanging out with her and the girls when they joined us later on. I had seen Aizawa walk out to the main campus while with the girls, a small smirk sent my way. I assumed he was working today and didn't want to bother, so I stayed in the main room relaxing.

When dinner time came, we decided to do a girl's night and enjoyed some snuck-in wine that Hagakure's mom had given her. By the time we had begun getting sleepy, it was 12 AM and Aizawa hadn't walked into the building yet.

"okay girls well I'm still exhausted from yesterday so I'm heading to bed, I'll see you all tomorrow," Uraraka said, standing up and stretching her arms. Asui and Hagakure agreed, getting up and mumbling their goodnights, while the rest of us waved and finished watching the anime episode.

As the credits started rolling and we started getting up and folding our blankets Aizawa and Mic walked in deep in conversation. They briefly looked up, waving at us before continuing upstairs.

"I wonder that was about?" Momo asked, placing her folded sheets in the basket.

I raised an eyebrow at Aizawa when he looked back quickly before replying to Mic.

Shaking my head I turned to Momo, shrugging my shoulders and mumbling, "I don't know."

I guess our plans tonight are canceled.