3.

It was 9 PM when I woke up from a nap. Not even dressed I had dropped my things on the desk walking in and laid on my bed in my robe. I can't believe I slept for 3 hours, wish it was more.

I heard voices outside my door and quietly got up to stand against it. Holding my ears up to it I could faintly hear them in the hall.

"She's probably sleeping Mina, it's best if we just let her rest." I heard a deep voice say.

Shoto

"I know but I promise I'd leave this for her!! What if Mineta sneaks up here and takes it that perv." I heard her say trying to keep her voice down although obviously sounding annoyed at the idea.

This Mineta guy sounds like a pain in the ass.

"I can give it to her if you'd like. I'll just keep an ear out for her door opening." I heard Shoto respond, obviously trying not to laugh at Mina's worries. Huh, he laughs, interesting.

"Thanks, Shoto, I appreciate it," Mina said and I heard her footsteps leaving the hall.

Shoots door closed next, and I laid my head against the cool door letting out a small breath.

I wasn't in the mood to be preppy and meet new people yet.

I walked around my room, making a list of things I'd need to save up for and wanted to decorate my room with.

A TV would be nice, although I could use my laptop for now.

New bedsheets were a must, a blanket wouldn't keep me from the winter cold they get here.

I wonder -

*knock knock*

Who could that be? I thought Shoto sent Mina away.

I sighed and plastered a small smile on my face. Opening the door, I looked up but was surprised at seeing Aizawa. Fuck, I'm not dressed yet.

"Hello," I said quietly, trying to keep the door semi-closed.

"Hello." He said with an eyebrow raised at messy hair and looking down he realized I was clutching my robe. His eyes snapped back up to my face.

"I'm leaving for my rounds, I realized you haven't eaten since arriving, nor met everyone." He said keeping eye contact. I opened the door more realizing he wouldn't be looking down now.

"Yes, sorry I fell asleep. If I read right, we cook for ourselves or we can order food from the approved places, right?" Not that I could afford to order food.

"Yes, there's a communal kitchen and the school buys the groceries, mainly the basics. Feel free to cook what you please just don't burn down the kitchen."

"Okay, thank you I'll just uh get dressed and do that."

He looked me up and down again, seeming to remember I wasn't dressed before I saw a small blush go to his cheeks hidden by the scarf.

"Mineta would enjoy it I'm sure." He grumbled before walking away leaving me at the door trying not to laugh.

Shoto's door across from me opened. He seemed to pause when he looked up and realized I wasn't dressed, and widened his eyes when he saw it was Aizawa leaving my door.

"It's not what it looks like." I blurted out without even thinking.

He chuckled and shook his head.

"Apologies, I didn't think anything. Just didn't expect to see you undressed this soon." He said with a small smirk.

I blushed and rolled my eyes. "Does that usually work on girls?