10.

I looked up and realized we were finally walking into the teacher's lounge. Aizawa held the door open as I passed by him to get in, slightly rubbing on him since he hadn't left me much space. I tried not to blush as I stood past him and looked up at Allmight and Mic. Throwing them a small smile I saw them both seated on the couches in the kitchen area.

"Young (l/n)! Glad to see you're doing well from class today," Allmight said smiling at me from his spot.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Present Mic, but you can just call me Mic when we're working together," Mic said coming up to me and shaking my hand.

I smiled back at him once our hands dropped, "thank you, I'm excited to get to work and get some experience from the teacher's side."

"Well, you three have a fun time I'm going to nap before patrol, see you then. (l/n) don't forget curfew." Aizawa said waving goodbye at the guys and giving me a glance at the end for the reminder.

"Yes sir, I'll see you then," I said smiling at him and turning back to my new bosses.

Aizawa lifted his eyebrow a bit after I said sir and then left the room with a hum, interesting.

"Well (n/n), I'm glad you've joined the team! My main issue is grading and lesson planning so we're going to work together on that," said Mic going back to sitting on the couch.

I took a seat on one of the armchairs and took out my notebook from my bag ready to discuss my new responsibilities.

- Time cut to later in the evening –

Honestly what a long day, Mic was not kidding about the grading. Honestly, who gives out papers knowing they won't have the time to properly read them and grade them? I passed the common room and waved to the girls who were in the living room talking, too tired to hang out, and in desperate need of a hot bath.

"Hey (f/n)," I heard behind me while trying to open my door and not drop everything. Between my backpack, my side bag with the new teaching paperwork I had to review tonight, and my little lunch bag I could barely move. I turned around trying not to topple over and saw Shoto with a small smile at his door.

I smiled back tired, "hey Shoto, how are you?"

"Just getting home from a field mission, how are you? Seems like you were busy today," he said eyeing my bags. "here let me help," he said grabbing my teaching bag from my arm.

"Oh thank you, I just wanted to set them down before running down to shower. I'm good by the way, thank you! I spent time with Allmight and Mic today since I'll be their TA's." I said quietly moving into my room and setting everything down on my bed. Shoto copied me placing down my teachers' bag.

"No worries, I'm glad to hear you're settling in well," he turned back to me with a small smile on his face. I'm still waiting for his laugh and a big smile. "what do you have planned for dinner?" he asked sitting down on my bed.

I turned around and started grabbing my things for the shower, using my new basket Mina had given me. "I wasn't sure, I was going to see what we had in the pantry that I could make, any suggestions?" I asked turning around and seeing him now laying back on the bed and relaxing. I chuckled and went to sit at the foot of the bed.

"Make some ramen, we have everything for it and you can have leftover for lunch tomorrow." He said glancing at me from his spot.

I chuckled, "sounds good to me. Would you like to cook and eat with me? I'm afraid I'm not used to cooking alone," I replied thinking of the orphanage and how Sarah always had us cooking together to build unity.

"Sure, I can go for cooking. I'll wait for you here." He replied getting comfy on my bed. I laughed and answered, "sure but don't be nosing through my things."

He chuckled, "not my thing, no worries. Might wanna keep Mineta from coming in here though."

I laughed and stood up grabbing my things and headed to the showers. The water was running when I came in.

"Hey people," I said getting into one of the shower booths.

"Hey (n/n)!" I heard Mina reply loudly.

I laughed and relaxed under the hot water. Washing out my hair and using my favorite body wash I felt like a whole new person. Getting out I grabbed my things and tied my robe tight around my body.

"So (n/n) how was your first day?" I heard from Mina who was standing at the mirrors fixing her hair and getting ready to brush her teeth.

"it was great, thank you. I started my TA work today with Allmight and Mic, so I'm excited." I replied smiling at her through the mirror.

"Oh, I love that!!! You're gonna do so well with them. I bet you'll be a kick-ass TA!" she replied bouncing up and down. "Well I am exhausted so I'm heading to bed, goodnight girlie!" she said leaving me to fix my hair and do my face routine.

I got to my room to see Shoto laying on his back with his phone over his face, scrolling through social media probably. I walked up to him and resisted the urge to run my hands through his hair. It looked so soft.

"Mind if I get ready before we go downstairs?" I said looking down at him.

Shoto, suddenly realizing I had walked in gave a little twitch to my voice before looking up and his eyes widening seeing me only in my robe again.

"Yeah, yep, go ahead," he said quietly going outside. I giggled and changed quickly into my tights and comfy sweater. Grabbing Shoto we headed down to the kitchen and started preparing everything. Thankfully no one else was in the kitchen so we worked quietly listening to the radio.

"Thank you for cooking with me," I said as we sat down to eat our ramen.

"Thank you for inviting me," he replied.

We sat quietly talking about school and his missions since he started working at his father's agency. By the time we were done, it was 10 PM so we started cleaning up.

"I'm heading up for the night, I'll see you tomorrow, try to get some sleep," Shoto said leaving me as I sat in the common room now going through Mic's papers.

I nodded my head with a small smile and went back to work, hoping to be halfway done with it before bed.

An hour later, I heard the doors open only to see Aizawa coming in limping and almost passing right by me. I looked back down at my papers not wanting to bother him until I felt someone behind me. I looked up to see Aizawa glancing at the papers I was grading.

"Mic's stuff I'm guessing?" he said quietly like if we should be whispering.

I replied softly, "just wanted to get a head start on grading."

"Well let's close it up and head to bed yeah, we have an early morning tomorrow." He replied grabbing my bag while I grabbed the paperwork off the coffee table.

"Thank you," I whispered as we walked to the elevator.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've never written an author's notes, but people have actually found this story out of nowhere, and I really appreciate the following and comment. So, thank you <3