35

I felt myself come to a pause, before shaking my head and running head first at the villain, creating an energy ball in my hand I threw it at him swiping him off Shota and throwing the villain across the street.

Shota was knocked out, his goggles tossed aside
and his nose obviously broken.

I couldn't heal him here though, there was too much going on and I could be hit at any moment by a rouge villain.

Using my cape I pulled more energy I had stored from training the other day and lifted Shota as quickly as I could pulling us to a street corner away from the chaos.

"Cmon Shota, wake up," I mumbled as I started reading his energy levels and noticing spikes on his lungs. "Shit shit shit." I mumbled

I started slowly pushing energy in, doses that wouldn't shock his system. I could feel the parts that had been bruised in his lungs from the beating, finding them and passing my energy on top.

This was the hardest work I had ever done working directly on an organ, but I could feel my body knowing what to do.

Like I had done it a million times.

But, I felt myself draining as he healed, and this had to be the most I had ever pushed my energy.

With each second that passed the bruises healed until I only felt a few, and suddenly I heard his gasp of air.

"(y/n)?" I heard him mumble, his eyes dazed as he kept taking shallow breaths.

"Dont talk right now, your lungs are damaged and I haven't healed it 100%" I responded still working through trying to get him to at least 80% healed.

All he responded was a grunt.

"You, we need you in the north end, someone got hit" I heard behind me, seeing Cementos come up.

"Ill take him to Mics location, hurry." he stated, easily picking up Shota and running towards Mic.

"Just don't jostle him! The damage is on the lungs!" I yelled behind him.

Lifting off the ground I ran in the direction he pointed. I could feel my energy a little depleted from helping him, but there were more to save and I had to push through.

The Cape only had so much left but I had to pull again.

Running past gravel from other explosions, I saw Hawks lift a villain onto a building and drop him before he saw me.

"Head down the street! I have FatGum waiting for you, he gashed his left arm," he ordered before flying off.

Quick as I could I hopped over a hole on the ground from a past explosion and slipped under a villain coming at me which Hawks picked up and threw onto the roof.

I guess that's where he was storing his villains. Jail must have been to far for the back and forth.

Finally a few feet ahead I saw a man on the floor, "Fatgum?" I spoke quickly, dropping to my knees and spotting the gash on him quickly.

"Yeah, just lost a lil fat, I look fit right?" he asked lazily, a chuckle escaping before he grunted in pain as his skin patched together.

"Sorry for the scarring, working on that," I breathed through my teeth, feeling the energy in me depleat again as I fixed it.

Shit I'm exhausted.

"No worries kid," he replied.

"Can you make it to Mics location?" I asked out of breath. I could feel my face hot from the amount of energy I had been exerting. I never knew I could over heat.

"Yeah, just help me up" he said, reaching a hand out to me so I could help lift him.

Moving around and shaking his arm he nodded at me, "good job, this feels almost good as new."

"No worries," I replied.

Suddenly we heard a blast from the building, and out came Endeavor with Bakugo and Snipe on his tail. In their arms they carried a few knocked out people who were obviously criminals.

"Area should be cleaned out, head in and do a final sweep" Endeavor ordered behind me, and I watched Burner, Midnight, and Mt Lady run into the ruins.

"Ms. (l/n) nice to see you still standing." Snipe spoke to me, tossing the villain he had in his arms to the floor like a rag doll.

"Hi Sir," I replied.

"Bakugo, grab the side kicks and start heading back to HQ. We'll be there soon, start filing your reports," Endeavor continued, "(y/n), you too. Bakugo will teach you to complete the paperwork and we'll have your paperwork under my account this time."

I nodded my head and followed Bakugo as he rounded up everyone.

"Should I tell Mic I'm leaving with you guys? I was under his watch." I said to the group as we began walking back to the trains.

"No. He will need to handle his own assignments right now." Kiri responded, more serious than I'd ever seen him. He had a small gash on his forehead and was still bleeding but didn't seem to care.

"C'mon losers, time for (y/n) to see headquarters."

The ride back was quiet. Everyone leaning on one another or the window as we watched the sights pass us by.

By the time we arrived everyone was starting to wake up again. I followed the group into Endevours HQ, where we saw Kendo and Shinso speaking in the lobby.

"Nice to see you survived," spoke Shinso, his eyes passing over our group before landing on me and raising an eye brow.

"New recruit explosion boy?" he asked.

Rolling my eyes I replied, "recruit can speak for herself. And I'm here to complete paperwork. Now stop acting like you don't like me Shinso."

Bakugo smirked and kept leading the way to the elevator as everyone fell behind.

The building was busy, with heroes and side kicks running around everywhere. There seemed to be no moment of stillness or quiet on the floor as we walked through.

"This way is where we pick up paperwork," Bakugo stated as we headed into an office space with a woman behind the desk typing furiously on a computer.

"Names?" she asked not even looking up.

They all stated their Hero names, her only pause happening when I said my normal name.

"New recruit?" she asked as she handed everyone else their packets.

"No ma'am just an assistant in the healing for the case today," I responded receiving my pack.

"Ok, for the hero section leave it blank, just fill out the report for what you saw and did, thank you." and with that she went back to her computer.

Making our way to a conference room everyone worked on their reports quietly, waiting for the Heroes to return from Hosu.

"Whatd you think of your first mission?" asked Kiri as he finished his write up. We'd been here for half an hour already.

I paused my paperwork, just reviewing the recoveries and looked up at him.

"Tiring, I need to speak with Mic and Allmight on some changes I noticed when using my powers." I responded.

"Everything okay (y/n)?" asked Deku.

"Yeah, I just need to learn new strategies for the changes." I responded. I don't know why but I didn't feel comfortable sharing my struggle on the field today when I felt myself overheating. It had never happened before.

"Speak with Hawks later, he wanted to talk to you anyways," muttered Bakugo as he worked on his report not even lifting his head.

"Okay," I responded quietly.

I wonder what Hawks wanted.