6.

Fuck fuck I'm late for a very fucken important date.

Why didn't my alarm go off??!!!

I ran around my room trying to get ready. Okay, brush your teeth? Check. Fix up hair? Check. Thank god I curled it yesterday. Outfit? Good to go no wrinkles what a win. Shoes? Adorable. Bag? Ready to go, okay I'm good.

I walked out of my room and speed walked to class barely arriving with a couple of minutes to spare

"(L/N) TODAY IS YOUR FIRST DAY SO I WILL EXCUSE IT BUT IN CLASS 3-A ON TIME IS LATE AND EARLY IS ON TIME." dark hair and glasses yelled at me, oh wait, Iida. Wow, he moves his arm around so quickly.

"Hi yes, I'm so sorry my alarm didn't go off, apologies!" I said standing in front of him trying to softly smile hoping it would lessen the blow and calm him down.

"You are forgiven, let's not make it a habit. I'm Tenya Iida, class President for 3-A. Welcome." He said bowing in front of me making me giggle.

"(F/n, l/n) lovely to make your acquaintance," I said still giggling and bowing back to him.

He blushed and stuck out his hand shaking mine back.

"Yes, of course, we've prepared for you. You'll be sitting in front of Bakugo and next to Shoto." He said pointing to my desk.

"Thank you, Iida," I said walking over and sitting down.

My desk was swarmed in under a minute by everyone else.

"Hi! It's so cool to meet you, man your hair is so MANLY!! I love the silver streaks!!!" Kirishima said. Smiling so large I didn't think it could get bigger.

"Ugh isn't she so cute??!! We're already best friends so back off Kiri." Mina said slightly pushing him and laughing.

I chuckled but didn't say anything not wanting to interrupt.

"What's your quirk? Sorry hi, I'm Izuku Midoriya, you can call me Izuku, so it's like energy, right? I got that much out of Shoto this morning. How does that work is it based off- "

Shoto cut him off coming to sit down next to me.

"C'mon Deku give her a second to settle in before interviewing her." He said with a small smirk on his lips. Sigh, what a cutie.

"Oh right, sorry (y/n), I didn't mean to overwhelm you." He said slightly sweat dropping and scratching the back of his neck.

"It's okay, I understand, maybe Mr. Aizawa will let me explain later," I replied quietly a smile on my face trying to lower my anxiety from so many people around me. I couldn't see the door and it was driving me nuts.

"I'm Kaminari but you can call me your future husband." He was leaning on Shotos desk and winking at me. I started laughing.

"I'm sorry I don't think I'm into blondes." I giggled

"Well. Never say never." He winked again. Oh god.

"Ignore that loser, he talks too much."

Bakugo finally arrived and dropped into the seat behind me.

"When I walk in you should be in your seats, it's been three years why am I still repeating myself." I heard Aizawa say standing at the front with the stare on. Oh well, that's not fun.

Everyone ran around and sat down smiling at him like it was a joke between them all. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he has been repeating it ever since their first class.

"As you all know we have (l/n) joining us from the states today, you wanna come up here and introduce yourself?" He asked me moving aside to sit behind his desk. He leaned back and crossed his arm waiting for me to get up not expecting a no.

"Uh yeah sure." I got up and heard the click from my heels as I went to stand in front of the class.

"Uh hey. So yeah you all know my name but it's (y/n) (l/n), I came from Florida in the states. I'm 18, and my quirks include energy and teleportation. I uh, don't know what else to say." I said trying to laugh off my nerves.

"Oh, I have a question!!! Why did you come here from the states????" Mina asked.

"Oh uh- family stuff," I said, trying not to delve into the answer.

"Why do you want to be a hero?" Deku asked. Okay straight to the deep questions here.

"Oh, well it's pretty simple really. I want to make sure families stay together."

"That's sweet." Replied Asui, or Froppy. I wonder if they use their hero names here or their regular ones.

"I think that's enough, we have hero lessons today with Allmight in the gym. Suit up and meet me there in 10." Aizawa left the class and everyone started trickling out. I grabbed my things and started walking alone in the back when I felt someone next to me.

"Ochako Uraraka, it's nice to meet you." She said with a sweet smile on her face.

"Nice to meet you too," I said giving her a small one back. I was still trying to hide my nerves from being in front of everyone.

"I'm happy you decided to transfer here, don't feel like you owe anyone an explanation." She said looking ahead of us at Mina.

"It's okay, and thank you, I appreciate the backup." I nudged her shoulder with mine and giggled.

"We're here to be heroes the rest doesn't matter. I'll catch up with you in the locker room." She walked ahead of me catching up with Deku and reaching for his hand. Cute couple.

I kept walking with my head down thinking to myself. I hope my costume is ready to go, I sent in the paperwork and request when I got accepted but I hadn't received any photos or anything of it. It should be able to handle all energy forms and keep them intact when I teleport. I hope it comes with the other add ons as well I needed to keep up my energy.

And I get to meet Allmight, I can't wait.

I sped up my walk to catch up with the class and went into the changing rooms. Okay, let's kick today's ass.