28.

I was in bed after showering, reading a book when I felt my phone begin to vibrate.

Narco

"Hi there," I said, almost whispering, still reading my book a bit.

"Hi," he replied, sounding like he was moving around, "what are you up too?"

I sat up, marking my page before tossing the book next to me. "I was reading, now I'm talking to you,"

He huffed before replying, "Mic just left, I'm sorry about our night."

"So that's a no on me sneaking up right now?" I responded, looking up at the ceiling. He's just a floor away.

I heard him chuckle, "yeah, sure" he mumbled, joking.

But I wasn't.

I thought of his living room and transported, standing in my jogger pants and sweater I had been relaxing in. Thankfully, I didn't look a mess.

Not seeing him in the living room, I looked to the kitchen and tried to find him.

"you know, you can at least say bye first." He responded, turning around I saw him leaning on the hall wall, putting his phone on the table next to the couch, a small smile on his face.

I didn't move, nervous to get closer since I already used my wine induced ballsy motivation to zap up here.

He laughed, beginning to take slow steps towards me as I looked him up and down. No shirt, his black joggers low on his waist and loose. One tug and they'd probably slip off. I shook my head, before snapping my eyes up as he got in front of me. I could see him trying not to laugh before tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

A little thrown off from how close he got I placed a hand on his chest and held him back a bit. "oh" I breathed out, his chest firm. Feeling his heartbeat speed up a bit, I glanced up to see him watching me, a soft look in his eyes.

"couldn't stay away huh?" he whispered, stepping forward until the only space between us was my palm on his chest. I laid my hand flat, softly closing my hand and scratching his chest before flexing it open again.

"in my defense, I didn't really think this through." I mumbled, rolling my eyes. He chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist and lifting me up a little before pecking my lips.

"c'mon, I'll make us some tea." He said, putting me down and grabbing a t-shirt to put on that way laying on the arm chair. Grabbing my hand and pulling me to the kitchen, he picked me up and placed me on the island counter before moving around and getting everything together.

"Chamomile tea okay?" he said, pulling the leaves out of a cupboard. "yeah," I replied, my legs softly swinging and trying not to hit the cabinet doors under me.

I watched him, entertained seeing him measure things out and looking for mugs. It was cute, seeing him so domestic.

He leaned on the counter across from me, catching my ankle and holding it from my last swing when I aimed to kick him. A small smile slips out of my mouth as he starts massaging my leg softly.

"Have any plans tomorrow morning?" he asks, now playing with the anklet I have.

"No, was planning on grading some papers for Allmight that's all." I replied, pulling my leg a bit so that he steps towards me. My master plan working, he's now standing between my legs while holding my waist.

I see him hold back a smile at my move before conituing, "so no plans on leaving soon?" he says quietly, slowly starting to move in for a kiss.

I jump back, the damn kettle whistling and scaring me. Aizawa mumbles a curse under his breathe before pulling back and preparing our teas. He turns to me, nodding his head to the honey. "just a teaspoon" I say, a little out of breath.

A small smirk shows on his face as he finishes making our teas. I hop off the counter, following him into the living room, a small glare on my face because I know he wants to laugh at how flustered I got.

Sitting down across from each other, we lay our legs out and place them next to one another. I wiggle my feet, poking his rib causing him to play slap my foot away.

"what would you like to do?" he asks, taking a sip from his tea before setting it down and grabbing one of my feet.

I hold back a soft moan as he starts massaging my foot. "that, we can do that," I mumble melting into the couch a little and sipping my tea.

He laughs, before grabbing a remote and tossing it on my lap. "find a movie," he says, not stopping his massage.

I put my tea down and relax, putting on a new documentary movie that had come out. As the movie played he switched feet and slowly moved his way up. When he wanted to move higher, he simply pulled my leg until I got the message and moved closer.

"sit in between my legs," he said suddenly, stopping what he was doing. I looked at him, an eyebrow raised before getting up and sitting between his legs. Moving me where he wanted me he started massaging my back and arms. I moaned softly, rolling my head to the side when he worked on a knot in my shoulder.

I felt him place a few small kisses on my neck, still massaging. I started feeling hot then, trying not to wiggle. When he moved the hair from my other shoulder I tipped my head again, showing him the other side of my neck while he massaged. More kisses, never stopping.

Kissing along my shoulder I felt him place a last kiss on the top of my spine. "Aizawa," I mumbled. "Shota," he replied, his voice husky.

I opened my eyes, not remembering when they closed and turned my head to look back at him, looking at how his eyes had become hooded and dark. "Shota... kiss me please..." I whispered.

It was instataneuous, the fireworks in my head that went off when he grabbed my face and brought our lips together. I let his tongue enter my mouth, not even trying to fight for some dominance, enjoying how good it felt to be so wanted, needed.

He turned me over, laying me on my back as he hovered over me and began kissing me again. Kissing along my jawline and face, then kissing my lips again. I felt overwhelmed, trying to catch my breath as he kept going.

I pulled my hands between our chests down, slipping it beneath his shirt and rubbing above his pants line. A breath leaves his lips before he mumbles, "not tonight kitten," he says, his voice gruff as he grabs my wrists and holds them above my head.

I whine, before he kisses me again to shut me up, rubbing his body against mine. "not fair," I mumble between his kissing. He chuckles and bites my bottom lip before continuing.

We spend the next while like this, touching, a mess of tangles. But Shota stops me every time from going farther, clasping my wrist and pushing me into the couch with his weight.

When we start to slow down I lay my head back into the couch cushion, Shota laying his head on my chest. As I'm running my hands through his hair and he's rubbing my thighs he speaks up, "do you want to sleep over?" he whispers.

My hand stops for a second, and I pretend it was a small tangle before replying. "yes," I whisper. I look at his face to see a soft smile on his face, his eyes droopy.

"good, lets go to bed (y/n)."