16.

A/N: Been experiencing major writer's block lately, going to rewatch My Hero soon and try and get myself back in the flow. Hope you all enjoy this one. thank you for staying around 🤍

----------------------------------------------------------------

Aizawa P.O.V

"So you're telling me we're dealing with the Paranormal Liberation Front again?" I said, walking around the room and staring at the board with all the evidence they had so far.

"No, they've disbanded, this is something new. It's no darker or more sinister. Everything they do is amateur level but it's consistent enough where we can't ignore them." Kido replied, going through the last case that I took care of last night.

"So we bring in more heroes, and just take them out? Are they even all in one space?" I said staring at all the faces they had caught on camera. There had to be like 30 people here alone.

"That's the plan yes. We've noticed they're usually in pairs, all within the same people and scavenging often for food and other things." Burnin said, throwing aside one of their photos from the scene.

"What's the plan?" I said, slumping into the armchair.

"We have our trainees coming in, as well as Fatgum's and Hawkeye's." Endeavour said, looking up from his laptop.

"Anyone else?" I said.

"Possibly the usual. Fourth kind agency, Centipeders, Gunhead, Pussycats, and Ryuku. Others may join but they haven't confirmed and I'm not sure we need the numbers yet." Endeavour said getting up and coming to sit across from me.

"We always need the numbers. Get the force too and allow the option for others if you're unsure of committing them." I replied.

"You have a new student as well, the one teaching under Allmight and Mic, would she be of help?" Burnin said coming to stand by us.

"She's new, I don't have a grasp on her strengths yet. I don't want to include unnecessary weight if she can't hold up." I replied. You came from a regular school and had no experience fighting. You may have tested into 1A but you weren't at their combat level.

"She can assist in healing and assisting but I don't want her in the middle of it." I finished off.

"Understood, the others will be getting here soon." Endeavour said, getting up and moving with the others to get everyone ready for the debriefing. It was going to be a long one today.

-------------- Your POV --------------

I was in the teacher's lounge now, going over Mic's and Allmight's last exams. Allmight had left to the heroes meeting, letting me know they were bringing him in only for consulting. I had almost smothered him like a mother when he said he was going saying he was in no shape to fight before he calmed me down. I felt like an idiot because I barely knew him but I'm not trying to have the guy die on my watch.

Ugh and that meeting, I was thinking of Aizawa again.

Him missing class today was the worst thing to happen. I could barely concentrate on my test thinking something happened to him. And then I just thought of him in general. Of his deep voice. His little glare when I say something dumb or encourage Bakugos anger. His hands.

There's something about a guy that has nice hands. Like they could really feel nice touching you.

I've been stuck in my head daydreaming and then switching to worrying causing me to be a little clutz basically.

I got up to grab a coffee, accidentally thinking of Aizawa again, and proceeded to over-pour it.

"Fucking shit" I muttered bending down to wipe off the bit that fell on my shoes and floor only to move up too quickly and hitting the top pantry.