15.

I cannot believe that just happened, ugh how embarrassing. I turned back to Momo only to see her holding back another laugh.

I felt my face heat up and pushed past her, throwing myself on the bed and groaning into my pillow. I felt Momo come back to the bed and hop up and down. "I know a secret about you." She said laughing.

I turned my head slightly, looking at her with one eye, and raised my eyebrow. Not moving my head enough to talk I just groaned.

"You have a crush on Aizawa." She said simply, throwing herself to lay back on the bed and looking at me.

I finally moved my head enough so I was staring at her, "he probably thinks we're gay right now," I mumbled. Her eyes grew wide and looked at how close we were, again, and scooted back laughing.

"I'm sorry, I swear I'm into guys," she responded.

"Honestly, I'm into both, but you're not my type, I think. You're too smart for me I'd feel dumb." I replied laughing.

"Let's see if Aizawa is your type, I wonder what kinda girl you'd like?" she said before I pushed her arm.

She looked back at me and smiled softly. "I won't tell anyone by the way. You're not the first to crush on a teacher here, although you're the first one I've heard about for Aizawa." She said softly with a teasing smile.

I shook my head at her and yawned, "I'm getting tired Mo, I think we should head to bed." I said getting up and going to grab my change of clothes to get ready downstairs. I saw her nod and get up, grabbing the bowl from my desk to take downstairs.

We walked down together saying goodnight as I went to the showers and she went to her room.

I quietly showered, being quick and leaving my hair for tomorrow. Brushing my teeth and finishing up, I headed upstairs going to bed. The last day of my first week tomorrow, not a big deal but I'm happy I made it through.

----- Next day ------

I woke up to someone knocking on my door.

I stretched and grabbed my phone seeing it was 5 A.M. Shit that's early.

They knocked again, so I went over to open the door and found Shoto, Momo, and Deku at my door smiling.

"uh... hey guys," I mumbled looking at them confused as hell.

"We're going to grab breakfast at the bakery before class starts, join us," Momo said walking into my room. She sat on my bed while the guys started to walk away down the stairs.

I turned around and stared at her, squinting my eyes because I didn't have my glasses on.

"it's very early, I'm tired and you're lucky I like you. But I can't just leave campus Mo." I told her sitting on the bed. We had never asked Aizawa for permission.

"I asked Aizawa with the guys before coming here, I think seeing you wouldn't be alone he said it was fine."

"oh, well thank you," I said smiling. That kind of sucked though, it was an excuse to have talked to him.

I got ready while Mo relaxed on the bed. Grabbing some comfy jeans, a cute tank, and my U.A gym jacket, I laced up my sneakers. It was Friday and I wanted to have fun a bit, so I used blue eyeliner like my suit and styled my hair a bit so it was down and curly. Finishing the basics for my make up I grabbed my bags and we headed down to meet the guys.

"Morning Boys," I said skipping past them out of the building. We walked down the sidewalk a bit until I felt someone staring. I looked around only to look up and see Aizawa at his window watching us leave.

Smirking, I looked at him and sent him a wave. I could see him roll his eyes before saluting his cup of coffee to me.

-------- At The Café ----------

"So how has your first week been?" asked Deku, sitting in front of me with his tea and croissant.

"it's been nice, Mic and Allmight are cool to work with and I think our teachers are pretty nice," I said, stirring my coffee, waiting for it to cool down.

Momo and Shoto were sitting across from Deku and me, I could see Momo blush when their shoulders bumped.

"it's better knowing everyone is so nice," I continued smiling at them and taking a bite from my bagel.

"Yeah I heard you and Mo last night when I was in bed, sounds like you're fitting in just fine," Shoto said sipping his tea and smirking.

"you know what buddy, you're lucky I like you," I replied sticking my tongue out at him.

"Drink your stuff and eat your food children, we still have class," momo responded rolling her eyes and laughing.

----- Class Room ----- (A/N: I'm sorry for all the breaks this slow burn is too slow for me lately)

I was laying my head on the desk when I felt Bakugo drop into his seat behind me.

"I have to head to Endeavor's after this class, some mission came up last night," Bakugo said to Kiri.

"Yeah Fatgum gave me the update this morning, I'll probably head out with you," Kiri replied reading through his notes for today's quiz.

"I'll leave with you as well, my father asked I be there at 10 AM," Shoto responded sitting down next to me. I hadn't raised my head yet, allowing them to think I was napping.

"Is Deku going?" Bakugo said, a snarl coming out.

"Most likely, though I'll have to ask once he and Uravity get here," Shoto responded placing his notes on his desk to review too. Shit, should I be studying? It's just a rescue quiz you can't fuck that up.

A few minutes later everyone was in, only Aizawa missing.

Midnight walked in next, "Good Morning Class, Aizawa will be arriving late today as he's attending to hero duties. He informed me about your quiz for today so let's get to it!" she clapped her hands and handed out our quizzes.

Where's Aizawa?

--------------------------

A/N: Hi everyone!! I might not be able to post for a week or so!! bit of a writer's block plus I'll be out of town for July 4th. hope you enjoy 🤍