11.

Aizawa POV

What a shitty night. Between the robbers who can't fight for shit and then the guy who decided to take a hit at my leg, I just want to sleep.

Good thing is, I don't see any kids trying to sneak out their balcony yet, although I might have to find a new way to keep an eye on (l/n) due to her quirk. The last thing I need is her popping up in my room at a bad time.

Walking into the building I noticed a familiar head poking from behind the couch again, I was going to walk past her but something in me decided I should probably get her up to bed.

I walked over and stood behind her, reading over her shoulder and catching a glimpse of a paper that looked like Mic had handed out a week ago. She looked like she had made a pretty good dent in the pile and was finishing up marking this one.

"Mic's stuff I'm guessing?" I said quietly trying not to shock her.

She looked up and replied softly, "just wanted to get a head start on grading."

"Well let's close it up and head to bed yeah, we have an early morning tomorrow," I replied grabbing the bag that was on the ground next to her while she grabbed the paperwork off the coffee table.

"Thank you," I heard her whisper as we walked to the elevator.

When we got in the elevator, I tried leaning on the wall to take the weight off my bad leg but couldn't hold in the small grunt that came from moving.

"Are you feeling okay?" I heard (f/n) whisper, glancing down at my leg with a concerned look. So, she noticed?

"benefits of the job, you're constantly dealing with dumb people" I replied trying to make light of the situation.

"have you seen recovery girl yet?" she asked as we got to her floor.

"I'll see her tomorrow, no worries. Wouldn't be the first time." I replied getting off with her to walk her to her door. I still had her bag and I didn't mind speaking with my students.

At least that's what I'm telling myself.

"I'm grateful I haven't had to go to her yet, but I've heard she's sweet." She said as she unlocked her door and walked in, setting the papers down on her desk. She nodded her head at me to walk in and I placed the bag on her desk. Standing over her now I took a moment to realize she was shorter than me.

"She's definitely something" I replied, trying to keep the conversation going. I took off my goggles from my neck and placed them on her desk.

"How was it today with Mic and Allmight? I just want to check in on your first official day here." I said taking a seat on her desk chair to take some weight off my leg.

She moved to sit down on the corner of her bed facing me, crossing her legs over one another.

"It was nice today, I got to experience a mock-fight in class with Allmight and take home the win," she said softly with a small smirk.

"I'm happy to hear you passed on your first day, would've had to expel you otherwise," I replied trying to keep a serious face and pass off on this, even though it's been a while since I've expelled someone.

She looked up with wide eyes, smirk gone. "You mean you can just expel me when you want?" she said rushing her words.

I chuckled and gave a small smile, "I could, but that's not really my thing anymore." I got up and headed to her door. "Get some rest Ms. (l/n), I'll see you in the morning."

As I walked down the hallway back to my room, the pain in my leg started throbbing again. I should've just gone to see recovery girl already but I didn't want to wake her in the middle of the night. Just gotta find some painkillers.

I was looking through the cabinets when I heard someone pop behind me in the living room. I quietly walked over ready to throw my scarf when I saw (f/n) standing dazed in the middle of my living room, only wearing an oversized sweater now, bend down and place my goggles on my side table before popping off again back to her dorm.

Shit, I should not have just gotten hard.