12.

The second day today! I got to get up and moving. Let's run down the checklist (y/n). Okay bag ready, reading done, papers for Mic... okay almost done but I have time, lunch is good to go and phone in my pocket, okay ready!

I bounded down the stairs waving to people as I passed them, rushing to brush my teeth before leaving the building.

Once I was done I went back to the kitchen to grab the lunch bag I had packed after Shoto and I finished cooking, I also grabbed the small bowl I had set aside for him as well when he wasn't paying attention. I just wanted to give something to him after being so nice since I got here.

"Lunch for two?" I heard someone ask me only to turn around and see Momo in front of me smiling while she grabbed an apple.

"Yeah, um, Shoto and I made food last night, so I set aside the leftovers for lunch..." I answered quietly, sensing she might not like me being around Shoto so much.

She gave back a small smile, and while it felt real, she looked a little sad. "that's lovely."

"Would you want to walk with me to class?" shit why did I ask that. Okay no, this is good, I like Momo I want her to like me too.

She seemed shocked for a moment that I asked, but her smile got bigger and she nodded back grabbing her stuff and coming up to stand with me at the door.

I smiled back at her, "thanks, being new here I just want to get to know everyone. And I've read about you and let's just say I'm awed at your quirk, can you tell me more about it?"

We walked to class together, both walking past Shoto who had an eyebrow raised at seeing us together. Nonetheless, he didn't look upset so at least he wouldn't be mad at me, maybe something was going on between them.

"So I don't like to be in the people business, but because I've found a good friend in Shoto, and I like you already, can you explain why it seems you guys always look longingly at each other?" I asked giving a laugh and looking at her for a reaction.

I saw her cheeks turn pink before a small smile came on her face, "let's just say, I've always liked looking at him."

I laughed at that and agreed, "he's nice to look at, but if it makes our friendship better I should probably share with you he's not my type." I gave her a small smile. Trying to get her to understand that I wasn't going to steal the guy she's, I'm guessing, in love with.

She looked even redder and looked around as if someone might be listening. "I- honestly I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, seeing him get close to you so quickly was a little bit of a twist for all of us. Shoto is sweet, but he usually doesn't make the first move in friendships." She replied as we walked into class and she sat at her desk while I borrowed Shotos.

"No worries, ever. I'm not judgemental and I like understanding people, so feel free to be open with me." I smiled at her and squeezed her hand while I got up and went to my desk. Putting my head down I daydreamed while everyone else came in and sat down.

"STOP DISRESPECTING THIS INSTITUTION AND GET YOUR LEGS OFF THE DESK BAKUGO I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU THIS FOR YEARS," I heard Iida yell causing me to jump up from my seat and drop my book. I looked up at Iida to see him turning red and start apologizing.

"my apologies (l/n)-san, I did not mean to startle you," he said bowing down to me.

I let out a small breath and gave him a small smile placing my hand on his shoulder. He looked up and stood straight again, suddenly towering over me a bit. I looked up at him and spoke, "it's okay Iida, I don't do well with sudden noises when I'm not prepared. Bakugo should be respecting the institution, thank you," I said throwing a small smirk at Bakugo who looked about ready to attack me.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU NEW EXTRA, DON'T THINK YOU'RE SAFE BECAUSE YOU'RE HOT." He yelled at me and then turned red realizing what he said.

I bent over laughing holding on to Shoto's shoulder to my left as I tried to catch my breath. Kirishima and Kaminari were all over him and already arguing.

"Never a dull day huh?" I heard Shoto say quietly next to me.

"no not at all," I responded letting go of him and grabbing my book off the floor while I went to sit back down.

"Today class, we're going to be discussing the U.A Festival." I looked up to see Aizawa slowly walking in, probably still in pain from yesterday. I hope he went to recovery girl before class.

As the class went on, Aizawa handed out schedules for the gym and practice room, asking us to write down what days we would be in and training. He also requested all those who were on sidekick duty or personal research to request the week before the event off for training and battle studying.

"Remember, as class 3-A you continue to represent us as a strong unit. I expect you all to score high... again." He looked at me as he said this, pointing out that I needed to be at my class level even if I was a transfer. I looked up at him and nodded with a small smirk, challenge accepted.