17.

Back from the dead. Thank you for 1k reads, it encouraged me to write this part. I hope you enjoy 🤍

---------------------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V

I was facing away from him when I dropped my bag on my bed; I froze and turned scarlet.

"Uh...," I said as I turned around and looked anywhere but him.

He took a step closer, crossing his arms and standing in front of me.

"Just saying, I'd rather not write a report up because a student saw me naked in my apartment." He said, glancing down. He stood a foot away from me, and I could smell him; he smelled nice.

"I'm sorry," I replied glancing up at him and looking right back down. "look it was a dumb idea, but I figured if an emergency were to happen, I could get to you faster if I teleported. It's also been a bit of a practice thing for me..." I finished off lamely realizing these were NOT good reasons to barge into his apartment.

"Well, could you practice after like 8 then? By then I'm usually showered. You've walked in on me twice getting undressed." He replied.

Oh, my frekin God. Of course, I have.

"Shit, really that wasn't my master plan," I replied.

He raised one eyebrow and smirked. "language."

"Right, sorry," I replied sitting back on my bed.

"So the master plan wasn't to catch me naked or in the middle of a shower?" he said taking a step forward again. He was a foot away now, one more step, and his legs would be touching mine.

I adjusted myself. Bringing my legs up onto the bed and under me. He noticed the movement and took a step back. I'm not sure if I wanted that or not.

He looked down at me and chuckled. "have a nice night Ms. (l/n), remember to head in a little later after I'm showered if you decide to pop back in." he said turning around and closing the door behind him.

I let out a small breath I hadn't realized I was holding. Looking around my room I took a second to relax my heart rate that had picked up each time he got closer.

What am I doing?

It's one thing to flirt with the professor, it's another to have him in my room almost daily and going back and forth with him. Especially the teleporting. I'm such an idiot, I didn't even think of him being naked while I was there. And I didn't like how much I enjoyed the thought.

*knock knock*

I looked up from the floor to see someone's shadow behind my door.

"(N/N)? I was wondering if you're hungry, we're making dinner in the common room." I heard Momo say.

I got up from bed and opened the door to see Momo with Shoto at my door.

"Hey guys, yeah I'll come down now, just finished up my day with the professors," I said giving them a small smile.

"Great we'll see you downstairs," Shoto said, grabbing Momo's hand and walking down the hall. I raised my eyebrows noticing the gesture and saw Momo turn her head around with a huge smile on her face. At least someones got their life together. I shot her back a smile and two thumbs up before they turned the corner and I went back into my room.

I chuckled, locking my door and going over to my bed. Gabbing my laptop I googled 'Eraser head'. Maybe it was the flirting, maybe it was my crush since he picked me up at the airport, but after talking with Mic today I wanted to know more about Aizawa.