19

returnThe Plane Trading System of the Doomsday MasterTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 19 Cause and effect, thats all

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

Half asleep and half awake, Anu's voice was clear, "I heard from my grandma that my brothers were seriously ill. They tried their best and couldn't wake up. They are dying. My biological parents sent me here. I'm here." The brothers woke up that day, and since then, they have never been seriously ill... The day before the wedding, my mother said that I have a name, Zhao Mei, which I think sounds very nice. But for the sake of easy memory, , they changed my name to Anu. Anu, isnt it a slave? I hate this name! I want to change this name, but my husbands family wont let me

Some people are destined to have no children. If they adopt a child, they are destined to have brothers and sisters, and they will inevitably bring brothers and sisters. Although Anu's adoptive family has a son who was born early, he has committed many sins in his previous life, and due to fate, they will inevitably die. The son did not die well, but because of the appearance of Anu, the lives of the two sons were saved. If they were treated well, the family would not be invulnerable to all kinds of evil, but they would live in peace; if they were let down, they would inevitably be unable to escape the pain of losing their sons.

Good and evil will be punished...

After working all night and feeling tense all night, Zeng Jing returned to the office and slumped on the stool and didn't want to move. Staring at the ceiling, his eyes were distracted, his mind was a mess, the blood stains on the bridge piers, the woman's pale and lifeless face, the little girl who called the police, all the pictures were scrolling in a loop, and the child who called the police seemed to appear out of thin air. Just like she appeared, she disappeared out of thin air. Even the surveillance camera didn't see anyone. It was obvious that she was standing at the gate at that time, calling him uncle so clearly. She was holding something in her arms, a blanket, like a child...

After Zhao's mother finished cooking, she opened the door of her daughter's house and saw little boy Yuan Zhuan feeding milk powder in his arms. The mother and daughter looked at each other, and the latter was dumbfounded.

A minute later, "Who is so cruel? He just threw the child outside the gate like this. He is so evil, so evil!! Bao'er, Bao'er, give me a hug from my aunt, good baby..."

Yuan Zhuanxiao watched Mother Zhao walking out of the yard while teasing her child. She knew that this was the case. No mother would dislike her child.

Pushing open the window, Yuan Zhuan's eyes fell on the woman who was bowing and drying corn at the door. The fate of the child was here.

The woman is Liu Mas eldest sister. The three-story building behind her is a newly built house for the couple. They were both members of the system in their early years. Later, they heard someone said that they could make a lot of money by going to sea, so they stopped working without pay and followed the trend. After working hard and making a lot of money, I decided to completely buy out my seniority. Now I have a lot of assets. In Liu's words, they are many times more than her three melons and two dates.

Blessings and misfortunes depend on each other. At first, the couple worked too hard and did not take care of their bodies, so they both had difficulty in conceiving. Later, when the brother-in-law fell ill and completely lost hope of having children, the couple resigned to their fate.

Just like that, in a blink of an eye, they were both forty. The two of them lived like this, ordinary but happy. The only regret was that they had no children.