57

returnThe Plane Trading System of the Doomsday MasterTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 57 Set sail

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

The angle where he was lying on the ground met the young man's red eyes, and Yuan Zhuan wanted to escape for a moment.

The young man didn't say anything. He stretched out his hand to pull the person up from the ground, brought him inside, and then closed the door. This series of actions were done in one go, blocking the eyes of people watching the show outside.

Yuan Zhuan:......

So damn... I feel so embarrassed that I want to leave...

Tu Du stood with his back to Yuan Zhuan, not knowing what expression to use to face Yuan Zhuan.

Yuan Zhuan took out a peace charm and said, "Tu Du, put this in a waterproof bag and carry it with you."

Tu Du turned around and took it, his eyelashes were long and warped, and a little moist and messy. At this time, his red but clear eyes looked directly at Yuan Zhuan, and he stretched out his hand to take it, "Thank you, why are you here today? Well, I'm not, um... ...Thank you. The doctor said you can go back to recuperate tomorrow." The young man's voice was hoarse.

"Will Su Hao come over to discharge you?"

"I'll be fine on my own, he still has to go to class."

"I'll have someone come over to help you tomorrow." Sending the Buddha to the West can be regarded as a cause and effect.

Although she didn't think that she was the cause of this incident, there were still some factors involved. If she solved it for him, he would live a happier life in the future. At such a young age, she has no relatives around her, so she is too depressed, and may lead to depression. She is very aware of the horror of depression. Such a good-looking boy with good grades can become a dragon as long as he grows up!

"Why are you helping me?" Tu Du hesitated for a long time before asking what was in his heart.

Yuan Zhuan: Well, because of my kindness.

"You look good." He originally wanted to adjust the atmosphere, but after Yuan Zhuan saw the boy's popular earlobes, he felt embarrassed again.

She just makes me laugh~@@~

Okay, forget that its only a few years now, and its not the post-modern era thats taking off in the sky~

"I have classes later, so I'll leave first. I'll give you the food. Eat it." Yuan Zhuan was about to leave, then he remembered the meat buns still hanging on his wrist.

Tu Du took it and said thank you. Yuan Zhuan turned around and disappeared from the door.

I havent been this embarrassed for a long time!

Awkward! !

"You know how embarrassing it is." The system whispered.

Yuan Zhuan: "It's none of your business."

If the system had an expression, it would probably be rolling its eyes right now.

The entrance to the bustling hotel is brightly lit, with young men and women coming in and out. The surrounding parking spaces are full, and cars come in from time to time.

Feng Sanshui stretched his neck and looked in the direction of Tenth Street. He was worried that Yuan Zhuan would arrive early. After all, they finished school at around four o'clock in the afternoon, so he came an hour early for fear of delaying things. How could he know that this little ancestor was so guarded? hour.

It was exactly nine o'clock when Yuan Zhuan arrived.

"Little Ancestor, you are here." Feng Sanshui and Feng Shanlang came forward to greet him, "I have already reserved a private room."

Yuan Zhuan raised his eyebrows, "Nine o'clock was agreed upon."

"Yes, yes, I don't mean to blame you, it's just that I'm sorry, I'm sorry~" Feng Sanshui started to laugh.

The private room is really not small, nearly 40 square meters, with a bar for singing, a movie screen, a dining table, a leisure sofa, and a dazzling array of wine cabinets.

"Sister, what should we eat? Please take a look at the menu first." Feng Sanshui handed over the menu diligently.

Yuan Zhuan took it, put it down, and then sat on the sofa minding his own business, "You guys sit down."

"Eh? Oh, okay." The two brothers couldn't help but panic when they saw that Yuan Zhuan was not ordering, but seemed to be talking, that is, getting to the point.

"Sister, if you have anything to say, we brothers will do it."

"When you work under me, you must abide by my rules." Yuan Zhuan got straight to the point, his sharp eyes sweeping across the two people's faces. The latter shrank his neck and nodded hurriedly.

"Yes, yes, yes. That's for sure." The two brothers were very well-behaved.

"I actually opened a shop on Tenth Street because I planned to use this place as the foundation for development. The various environments here also need to be maintained. I accepted you to avoid trouble. Don't worry about the crazy bitches you talk about, Boss Jin. I'll take care of it over there. From now on, Tenth Street will still be under your control, but it must be managed in a management-like manner and no bullying will be allowed. The public security, sanitation, environment, fights, etc., as long as they are matters related to Tenth Street, will be under my control from now on. Everything is clear and clear, no mistakes are allowed."

Feng Sanshui:......

"Sister, we are not the relevant department. If we have so much responsibility, we will spend a lot of money." Feng Sanshui looked very embarrassed.

"Only 10% of the money you collect will be handed over in the future, and the rest will be kept for work." Yuan Zhuan has figured out that the superiors will take at least 50% of these profits, and sometimes 70%.

"10%?!" Feng Sanshui stood up in shock, "Can it be done?" Will Boss Jin kill them?

"Yes." Yuan Zhuan said without hesitation, "How many people do you have under your command now?"

"Twelve. There were more than twenty here before, but now the mad dog took ten away."

"Tomorrow you set up a real estate company. After that, recruit people, and then recruit twenty young adults." In real estate, security is the first priority.

"Yes! But, sister, what is a property management company?" Feng Sanshui looked at her with a look of ignorance.

Yuan Zhuan took out the folded papers from his pocket and handed them over, "Please let me read these three pieces of paper clearly. I'll give you a week to complete the procedures. This can be regarded as your declaration of submission. I don't need it here." waste."

"yes!"

No one knew that the future legend, Yuan Security, would officially set sail from a hotel private room.

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top