61

returnThe Plane Trading System of the Doomsday MasterTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 61 I want to follow you

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

The black Sri Lankan business car drove into the exclusive lane of Lanyuan Villa District. There were few people and the road was smooth. Jin Bei was puffing away in the back seat. The scarlet red dots were flashing, which was particularly eye-catching in the dim car.

There have been too many things happening on the road recently. Wang Jin has reached out to the outside of Xidong District. The fact that he is in charge of the area keeps him awake at night. He is so nervous that he is going crazy. Only this strong cigar can make him feel comfortable. Some.

He leaned back on the chair, squinted his eyes and relaxed his body, enjoying a moment of comfort, and fell into a deep sleep without realizing it.

The driver, Chen Song, was steering the steering wheel as usual, thinking that after seeing off the boss, he could go back and have a good meal. I dont know why, but it was a little weird tonight. This road seemed to have no end. It usually takes ten minutes. The distance didn't feel so far.

Seeing from the rearview mirror that his boss had fallen asleep, Chen Song slowed down and looked at his watch. It was already past ten o'clock. It was only half past nine when they came back. If he remembered correctly, it was only a short distance from the boss's house. It was twenty minutes away, but now forty minutes have passed! !

Did he get the wrong time when he came out? Chen Song didn't think much. The road and street lights in front of him were familiar and he could drive over them with his eyes closed.

The surroundings were quiet, and they were the only ones driving. Jin Bei behind them had already started snoring, and the sound of his snoring dispelled some unknown fear.

Another ten minutes... ten minutes...

Half an hour later, Chen Song stepped on the accelerator in a cold sweat! !

The vehicle jolted violently due to the excessive speed, and Jin Bei woke up from his sleep!

"Chen Song, are you fucking crazy?!" Finally, he could sleep comfortably, but the driver's crazy behavior made Jin Bei want to kill someone!

"Boss, it's not my fault. We encountered such a wall! I've been driving for an hour, and you haven't arrived yet!!" Chen Song cried without daring to look back, and his back was covered with cold sweat. He was soaked and the chill came out of nowhere, making him tremble with cold.

"An hour?!" Jin Bei also noticed something was wrong. The road outside was familiar, but so familiar that he stood on his back and was sweating all over.

The street lamp pole with some red paint was so eye-catching that when he was bored, he paid special attention to it. From the exit to the entrance, there were several street lamp poles with red paint~

The answer is the only one!

"Song, Songzi, hurry up, step on the accelerator, don't stop!! Turn off the air conditioner, I'm freezing to death!!" Jin Bei grabbed the handle of the back seat and swallowed hard, fear spread in the car, the two of them Everyone was shivering from the cold. It was obviously September, and the wind at night was very hot.

"Boss, the air conditioner is not on!!" Chen Song could hardly control himself anymore. He wanted to abandon the car and run away, but he didn't dare. If Boss Jin was left behind, he would definitely kill him directly. Either way, he would die.