63

returnThe Plane Trading System of the Doomsday MasterTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 63 Wheel Battle

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

It was Yuan Zhuan's intention that four people come in every time. The first group brought in by Wen Xiangying were those who had just retired from the army last year. They were quite good at hands and feet. Of course, the force value came from their self-introduction. The real situation was also To be discussed.

It has been more than a year since Wu Tianqing was discharged from the army. Due to the sudden death of his father, his old mother and two young brothers were in some condition. In order to take care of the family, there was no way to find a job in a company, because that would require him to go to work on time. , he took a lot of leave, and probably couldnt get any salary. At that time, his family was in urgent need of money. In desperation, he chose to do odd jobs, settle the accounts on the same day, and add the retirement payment, and finally got through the most difficult days. .

More than a year later, his mother recovered and his brothers became sensible. Only then did he find time to find a formal job. When he went to join the army, he graduated from a technical secondary school and took an accounting certificate. His ideal job was to be an accountant, which was stable and the income was not low.

The day before yesterday, he filled out a lot of forms in the job market. Some of them were quite interested in him, and the salary was pretty good. After all, his status as a veteran was a bonus. Logically speaking, he joined one of them. It's all right, maybe you can still choose.

But when the manager of Yuan's Security appeared in person, he began to hesitate. Yuan's Security, in a well-known definition, is a security company. To put it in a bad way, it is a security guard. In some wealthy areas, when they recruit security guards, he Naturally, I know this, but this is the first time I have seen this specialized security company. As their manager said, not only is the salary 1,000 yuan per month, but if you are promoted to captain, you can get another 200 yuan in salary; you sign a long-term contract with the company for ten years. If you are above, you can be assigned housing, and those who have contributed to the company will have brothers and sisters at home who can go to school in the city. This benefit is like pie in the sky.

Their requirements for the talents they recruit are very simple. The first is veteran status, and they are not dismissed for making mistakes; the second is the ability to fight! But they are also very different from other companies. The security guards who do not go on missions undergo very high-intensity training. If their physical fitness is not up to standard, they will make other arrangements. Of course, he knows about the alternative arrangements here. No wonder It's almost like dismissal.

These two items were as if they were tailor-made, very much in line with his expectations, and of course, the expectations of many other veterans; he just handed over his resume by accident.

Looking back, Wu Tianqing found that the queue was really long, and there was still an hour before the interview. The surrounding residents thought there was a promotion here, and passers-by kept coming to inquire about the situation.

He arrived relatively early, but he was in the middle section. People in the front were divided into groups of four. Those who were qualified would come out excitedly with job notices, and those who were not qualified would also be holding small packets of toothpick candies. Although they were disappointed, , but not bad.

Regarding the matter of sending sweets, Wu Tianqing felt that if he could successfully apply for the job, he would definitely come here to join the job.