4

returnThe Plane Trading System of the Doomsday MasterTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 4 Yang Ailan

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

With expectations for the future, a family of three rushed to a strange city desperately.

The platform outside the window slowly receded, and unfamiliar steps came into view. Although Zhao Yuxiang was reluctant to leave the barely stable Wan family, being able to live with her children was more important.

In a situation like today, there is no way out~

If you stay here, you may not be able to withstand a severe beating~

The three of them, mother and son, are not in good health, and the family has suffered a great loss. With their temperaments, how could they let them go?

She doesn't want to die, not because she's afraid of death, but if she dies, it will be very difficult for the children even if they survive~

Thinking of this, the remaining nostalgia in Zhao Yuxiang's heart disappeared. She hugged her daughter tightly, the timidity in her eyes faded away, and what was left was yearning and hope for the future.

No matter where you go, you will live better than living with these people, so the further away, the better. They will always be together as a family!

When the Wan family woke up from the severe pain, they faced not only physical pain, but also huge property losses.

The rope around Diao Lanhua was untied, and her first reaction was to rush back to the room. The mess on the floor made her legs weak. Holding Lucky in her arms, she approached the cabinet tremblingly. When she saw something on the familiar furoshiki, They were all gone. In an instant, his eyes were bloodshot, his throat made a hissing sound, his eyes closed, his body fell straight back, and he fainted.

As for Wan Tiezhu, he walked out of the room after waking up, squatting on the wooden threshold at the height of a small bench like a fool, staring at the pear tree in the yard in a daze.

The yard is still my own yard, the wooden sticks and bamboo strips are still there, but the people are gone~

He couldn't understand why in just half a day, he lost his wife, money, and even the newly bought motorcycle. It was obvious that the woman was pinched to death, for the sake of his son and daughter. If you work hard and don't complain, you won't leave no matter how hard you fight, right?

What Wan Tiezhu doesn't understand is that women can give up everything for love, but they can also risk it for their children to live well.

Besides, remarrying is a way for her to earn a living for her children! How could she stay if her way of survival was gone?

On the train, due to extreme panic and exhaustion from running, the family of three fell into a deep sleep. When they woke up again, it was already the morning of the next day.

When she opened her eyes, what Zhao Yuxiang saw was her son Gululu's big eyes and her daughter's sleeping face.

"Zhuzhu, are you awake? Are you hungry?" Zhao Yuxiang changed the position of the body in his arms, shook his numb arms, and asked softly.

Yuan Zhu nodded, "I'm hungry, why isn't my sister awake? Even the pigs are asleep."

"Shh, sister is tired. Let her rest for a while, and you drag the package out. There are steamed buns inside." Zhao Yuxiang stopped her son from talking and pointed at his feet.