34

returnThe Plane Trading System of the Doomsday MasterTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 34 Goodbye Xu Ran

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

Tu Ling looked directly at the surging tide of corpses in front of him and said, "Prepare for war."

Zhang Feng's team was in a hurry due to being entangled, but fortunately, after more than ten bombings, the tide of corpses was thrown away for a certain distance.

"Qiao Mi, put on the oil, hurry up!!" Pengshan opened the rear window and roared, but did not dare to let go of the accelerator.

Hearing the sound, Qiao Mi threw down the long knife and shouted to Xu Tuo, "I'll go cheer up first, Xu Tuo, you go up."

"good."

Zhang Feng threw another Thunderstorm Talisman, and the stench of rotting flesh and blood in the air filled the tip of his nose, but his face was expressionless, and he was obviously used to it.

Find the blueprint and look around. It's only ten kilometers away from the destination. We're almost there.

As the tide of corpses slowed down, the tension of the fight gradually dissipated. Xu Tuo also gradually stopped slashing. He glanced at Zhang Feng, who was looking down at the drawings, and then quietly continued to clean up the corpses and heads in the truck. .

That is to say, the moment Zhang Feng raised his head after confirming his direction, a modified military green jeep passed by on the right side. A pair of sharp black eyes met him. It was a man who leaned out from the back seat of the car. There's a hint of banter in it.

"Hey, buddy, where did you get so many grenades? You're a rich man!" Qian Yuan whistled as he spoke.

Zhang Feng didn't answer, just curled his lips, nodded politely, and turned around to join in the cleaning.

"Brother Ling, this man looks like a gentleman who studies." Qian Yuan's eyes were still on Zhang Feng who was hunched over to clean up, with some amusement. Could it be that someone from Central City came out to practice?

"Kill." Tu Ling's cold voice interrupted Qian Yuan's thoughts.

"Kill? What?" Qian Yuan turned around and exclaimed.

"Kill the zombies!" Tu Ling controlled the urge to kick someone and began to kill the surrounding zombies who were about to climb on the roof of the car.

'laugh! 'The braking sound of the vehicle was quite harsh.

Zhang Feng and Xu Tuo both stopped and looked over, and Qiao Mi also turned over.

"He's from Central City." Xu Tuo confirmed.

Those who will face the zombies and stop the car to wait for the zombies to get on are those dispatched hunters. They are all affiliated with Central City.

'Peng Peng...'

'Bang bang...'

Bursts of gunfire came from behind, and the vehicles gradually moved away.

For Zhang Feng and others, the tide of corpses they encountered this time was an experience they would never forget, but it also gave them a workout.

"Brother Zhang, how do you sell your bomb?" Qiao Mi got straight to the point, his eyes burning, staring at the backpack on Zhang Feng's back, like a hungry wolf seeing meat.