29

returnThe Plane Trading System of the Doomsday MasterTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 29 Traveling together

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

Warehouse No. 8 is not far away. They are all children's cribs, which take up a lot of weight. Zhang Feng felt a little embarrassed at first. After all, such a good self-defense seal was exchanged for the weight of the wood. This is not Ordinary pressure scales can be exchanged for one in ten.

Yuan Zhuan refused, "If you feel that you are taking advantage, then wait until you have established a foothold in the central city and exchange it for me for more gold."

The family was so moved that they wiped away tears and almost knelt down to kowtow to Yuan Zhuan, so Yuan Zhuan quickly finished the exchange and hung up.

Looking at the talisman in his palm, Zhang Feng burst into tears. Eighteen talismans could protect their family for a long, long time. Even if you encounter a zombie wave, it's not that scary anymore.

Ah, bah, bah, lets forget about the zombie wave. After all, its true that we are not afraid of poachers. If one comes, one will be killed. If a group comes, one will be killed!

As the family walked out, they bumped into four people chasing after them.

"Ah, Brother Zhang, Brother Zhang, long time no see, ah, who, where did you get rich? This body is well maintained~" Zhu Xiao was panting, and his eyes lit up when he saw Zhang Feng. Just like the light bulb, he didn't care to breathe heavily and hurriedly approached her to start a relationship. It was completely different from the condescending attitude when they first met. It was like a wolf seeing meat, eager and scary.

Zhang Feng stopped in front of his family, took a few steps back, and already grabbed the handle of the knife at his waist with his left hand.

They are all human beings, how could they not understand Zhang Fengs movements? Pengshan quickly pulled his old friend back behind him, adjusted his breathing, raised his hand to say hello, Brother Zhang, Brother Zhang, misunderstanding, misunderstanding, we just have something to think about. Ask Brother Zhang to find out. I just went to your house and saw no one. How could I know that your family left quietly and left a room full of meat smell? Ah, no, it was a house smell of perfume. Hehe, it just smells like perfume." Someone tried hard to show off his easy-going attitude, but he didn't know if it was a real slip of the tongue or a fake one.

At this moment, Zhang Feng finally realized that this dog's nose was quite powerful, and he could smell it after several bottles of perfume.

"Do you want supplies?" Zhang Feng asked knowingly with a smile.

"Yes." The four of them stood in a row and nodded obediently like students.

In order to survive, you can give your face to be stepped on.

"My sister is the leader of Central City." Zhang Xiaoxiao stood up. This statement was also the result of everyone's consensus. Only in this way can they be afraid instead of robbing them of supplies. After all, compared with being able to exchange for materials an unlimited number of times, killing a chicken to obtain eggs in one go is something only a fool can do.

Thump thump thump! All four eyes turned into light bulbs.

The migration of a family of four eventually became a large group of people. This was something Zhang Feng never imagined. In fear that they would leave first, the four of them split up. Two went back to inform and pack their things, while the remaining two guarded them.