44

returnThe Plane Trading System of the Doomsday MasterTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 44 Shock

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

"What do you want?" The exchange staff member at Zhang Feng's side was a thin boy who looked like a minor, with fleshless cheeks and a somewhat sickly appearance.

Qiao Mi glanced at the boy's protruding veins on the back of his hands and his sunken cheeks, and secretly sighed, maybe Central City isn't that easy after all. Look at how hungry the boy is, how skinny and skinny he is.

"How much gasoline can we exchange at most? It's not easy for us to do this once." Zhang Feng said.

I brought a hundred kilograms of clean rice in the car just to change the oil.

"Ten pounds of rice equals one liter of oil. One hundred pounds of moldy rice equals one liter of oil. There is no limit. For other exchange materials, we have appraisers on site."

"Holy crap! You guys are robbing! Have you got any humanity!" Qiao Mi exclaimed. He had come to exchange steamed buns before and the prices were within an acceptable range. However, exchanging so much rice for gasoline is too much. Can the gasoline be drunk? Full stomach? One hundred pounds of moldy rice can feed their family for a month.

Qiao Mi's words made the atmosphere at the scene stagnant. The boy raised his hand, and the four men standing guard strode over behind him with evil eyes.

For a moment, he was quick to talk and became the focus of the scene. The opponent had a large number of people and a murderous aura. Qiao Mi couldn't help but take a step back feeling weak.

"We want ten liters. Go carry the rice." Zhang Feng pushed Qiao Mi behind him, pretending that nothing happened.

The four men looked at Zhang Feng. Their eyes were still unkind, but they also calmed down their momentum. However, they did not move forward. Instead, they divided into two teams and stood guard side by side. Their eyes were fixed on Zhang Feng and others. .

"The people at this exchange point really like to use fake power to scare the common people. Now I am basically sure that they are not from the Central City." The people in the Central City could not stand this anger, so they had already started to do it. Qian Yuan crossed his arms across his chest and smiled maliciously.

Tu Ling looked at Zhang Feng's calm back. He was a civilian, but he was not an ordinary civilian. He had something to rely on!

Which base did it come from?

In my mind, I went through the main figures of the most powerful bases, but I didn't have any impression.

Maybe, it's from a small base.

Explosives and grenades are the most scarce materials in the end of the world. The main sources are Central City. There are people in other scattered bases who can make bombs, but they are only a few. They only have some homemade bombs with very weak lethality, but the bombs of this team are not very powerful. It's weak, and seems to have no shortage of it. It's hit in a disorganized way, and you can't tell whether it's distressing at all.

Recalling what Zhang Feng said was not a grenade, Tu Ling concluded that it was probably a homemade bomb or something like that. It seemed that he was an expert hidden in the crowd.

Qiao Mi brought the rice over with a look of pain on her face, and Zhang Feng took it casually and handed it to the table.

The boy glanced at Zhang Feng inexplicably, opened the rice bag, picked out a few grains of rice and tasted it. His expression visibly changed from cold to easy-going.