47

returnThe Plane Trading System of the Doomsday MasterTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 47 Xiong Hui commits suicide

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

"What do you want to do?!" Bai Taoist said with a sullen face, holding the talisman in his palm, waiting for the other party to make a move, and he would no longer care about the rules!

The Taoist group has rules. Taoism is not allowed to be used on mortals without endangering lives!

"Master! I beg you, I have offended people to death. If you don't save me, I will have no way to live!" With a plop, Feng Sanshui knelt down in front of Taoist Bai, bursting into tears.

"Brother, don't kneel down to him. If he doesn't save me, I will make it impossible for him to get out of the door!" Feng Shanlang's eyebrows stood on his head, his murderous intent was evident, and the tendons wrapped under his clothes were powerful and intimidating.

"Master!" Feng Sanshui hugged Taoist Bai's legs and howled again. As for what his subordinates were shouting, he couldn't hear it.

Taoist Bai sneered, "Feng Sanshui, Feng Sanshui."

Feng Sanshui didn't respond, nor did he let go. In short, he had no chance of survival, and Taoist Bai had to accompany him today!

"She's here." Suddenly, Taoist Bai said.

he came? Who is coming? Everyone was startled, not knowing why, and followed Taoist Bai's gaze.

With a 'bang' sound, the door that was closed with a copper lock was suddenly blasted open by a stream of air, bringing a cold wind across the hall. Everyone present shivered. Feng Sanshui reacted very quickly and got up and hid in Feng Shan. Behind Lang, his eyes were wide open and extremely frightened.

"Hey, there are a lot of people." A childish voice penetrated the tense atmosphere.

In front of everyone, the dark and skinny little girl walked in slowly, chewing toothpick candy.

Step by step, it's like taking a leisurely stroll in the courtyard, but it seems to be stepping on your heart, and no one dares to act rashly.

Feng Sanshui watched helplessly as the protagonist in his nightmare walked in step by step. He wanted to speak and was stopped, but there was a gurgling sound in his throat, and he was furious, but he couldn't say a word. He was possessed! He must have cast a spell on him from this woman!

Thinking of this, cold sweat broke out on his scalp, and his limbs shook uncontrollably like chaff.

"I'm a poor Taoist, Bai Xile. I don't know, which master is my fellow Taoist disciple?" Taoist Bai turned around and bowed his hands.

Yuan Zhuan narrowed his eyes, "Do you want to do justice for heaven, or do you want to help the evildoers?"

"It's natural to help the tyrants to do evil. I'm just here to make a little money. This Feng Sanshui has done many evil things, and he has his own reasons. I hope you can be more generous today and let him live."

"Feng Sanshui, there's something wrong with my shop." Yuan Zhuan bypassed Taoist Bai, approached freely, and sat on the sofa, chatting as peacefully and comfortably as an acquaintance.

As if he was following his words, Feng Sanshui's stiff limbs suddenly became able to move. He stood up in a swish and knelt upright again. There was a thud, which was painful to hear, but Feng Sanshui didn't even frown, "Master, Master, I Wrong, I really know that I am wrong, I never dare to do it again, dont worry, your store will be fine tomorrow, it will definitely be fine! I guarantee that as long as I, Feng Sanshui, live for one day, your store will be fine, if there is If a blind person dares to trouble you, I, Feng Sanshui, will be the first to let him go!"