16

returnThe Plane Trading System of the Doomsday MasterTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 16 Buying Cinnabar

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

Yuan Zhuan took Yuan Zhu for a walk along the street and found various facilities around him. His needs can be basically met here, such as wet markets, kindergartens, pharmacies, and hospitals. The most advantageous thing for them is that they can spend a little money to set up a small stall near the vegetable market. She planned to let Zhao Ma set up a stall to sell pancakes and fruits in the morning and chuanchuanxiang at noon. Although she might be a little tired, she wouldn't have too much time to think about it. She didn't think that after today, Zhao Ma would be able to solve the problem of the original owner. Forgot.

"Sister, I want that, white candy!" Yuan Zhu held her sister's hand and jumped excitedly, pointing to the tray tied to the 28th bar in front of her. There was a whole piece of snow-white candy on it, selling candy. The master was using a small hammer and a small iron rod to crack the candy cubes. There were five or six seven or eight-year-old children standing around, two of whom had already eaten. The elongated candy strands dazzled the eyes of the children, including Yuan Yuan. bamboo.

Yuan Zhuan smiled, long time no see sugar!

The two siblings bought it for five yuan, which was quite big. They wanted to give Zhao Ma a taste, so they bought a little more.

"Are you new here?" After buying the candy, Liu Da chewed the candy and turned around to see two unfamiliar faces. He looked surprised and bared his teeth and asked.

Asked him why he was showing his teeth, it was too sticky~

Liu Da met Liu Da when the two siblings bought candy. They lived nearby. The little fat man was very talkative. In his words, there was no one in the ten streets of Shui'an that Liu Da didn't know.

Yuan Zhuan had a good impression of the smiling fat boy. This kid was a chatterbox, and he and Yuan Zhu had something to talk about. It was good to have a little friend.

In this way, little Liuda started walking with his two siblings.

"Well, we've just moved here and want to rent a house nearby. If we really don't have a house, we can rent a house with two bedrooms and one living room." Yuan Zhuan said truthfully. Although the little guy is small, he should be able to understand.

"Rent a house? My family has one~"

Just like that, Yuan Zhuan and his brother followed little Liu Da and stood in his yard.

Li Damei heard her son's voice and saw two strange children when she came out, "Hey, Da Zi, you have a new partner? Newly moved in?"

It turns out that with her mother's personality, she could tell at a glance that they were not from the neighborhood.

"Hello, aunt~"

"Hello, aunt~"

"Hey, eh, ok, ok, you're so good, come on, come to auntie's house to eat some sweets." Mother Liu greeted her warmly into the house, with a smile on her face as round as a silver plate, as easy-going as if she hadn't seen you for a long time. neighbor.

"Mom, Yuan Zhuan said she wants to rent our yard."

Yuan Zhuan: When did I say that?

"Rent a yard? That's okay. Your name is Yuan Zhuan? What's your brother's name?" Liu's mother stopped and was surprised for a few seconds.