26

returnThe Plane Trading System of the Doomsday MasterTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 26 Two chapters merge into one, the Yin beast attracts souls

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

"It's okay to save people. I'll save their lives. You serve me for one year, and you are not allowed to drink alcohol, eat meat, or lose your virginity within one year. After one year, they will be free from worries."

The former can still be observed, but the latter is a child's body? ! !

Cao Ming got up and stared, "I am no longer a child!" He has been an adult for a long time, he cannot be a boy.

"The boy's blood is what I want." Yuan Zhuan sneered, turned around and walked out.

Cao Ming's face was filled with blood. Seeing someone leaving resolutely, he didn't dare to hold on to his face anymore. His eyes were still red after crying, "I promised, don't leave!"

A child's body is just a child's body, isn't it just a little blood? His family can survive safely, but what if it kills him? He is alone, but with his elder brother here, he and his elder sister-in-law can take good care of his parents.

Yuan Zhuan paused, "Come here, I'll give these to you."

It is a peace charm, "These two yellow ones, your brother and sister-in-law, come out and press them under the pillow so that no one can touch them. These ten, before twelve o'clock in the evening, give them to the ten car accident victims except your brother and sister-in-law. Remember, if you are the most seriously injured person in this car accident, whether these ten people can survive will determine whether your brother and sister-in-law can survive, and nothing can go wrong; if these ten talismans are not in place, there is no way to survive, remember? ?

"Why?" What do the other people have to do with his brother and sister-in-law?

"Because these ten people are the indispensable talisman soldiers of the soul-fixing formation. The souls belong to each of them. They separated from the body and became living souls, but they are connected to the body. Only by the action of the talismans can the soul lines be connected and mutual checks and balances be achieved. , form a protective formation to deceive the envoys who come to collect the souls. After four o'clock in the morning, they will all be able to survive. Otherwise, they will all die. Find a way to make their families believe you and let the talisman pass, otherwise...

After saying that, Yuan Zhuan left so fast that even Cao Ming didn't react.

"But..." In a blink of an eye, the person in front of him disappeared, which made Cao Ming sweat on his back.

The stack of talismans in his palm was so heavy that he was a little overwhelmed, but thinking about the consequences, he didn't dare to delay anymore. He had to find someone!

In just a blink of an eye, the lights in the emergency room suddenly went out, and the doctor pushed the person on the bed out. The two operations were completed at the same time.

"Cao Nan's family."

"Arrived!" Cao Ming shouted.

"We are out of danger for the time being. Now we have to send you to the intensive care unit. You are alone and there may not be enough manpower. After tonight, if nothing happens, they will be truly saved." The doctor's eyes swept the corridor and found that he was the only family member outside. .

"Okay doctor, I will notify other family members to come over immediately." The couple were sent to the same intensive care unit, and the doctor left.

Cao Ming's eyes were red and swollen, and he stuffed the talisman into the couple's pillowcases. After stuffing the talisman, the other talismans in his palm felt strangely burning.