65

returnThe Plane Trading System of the Doomsday MasterTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 65 Running away from home

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

——The doomsday dividing line

Now there are many different types of work in the city, including the planting department (responsible for growing various crops), the handicraft department (responsible for making clothes), the medical department (responsible for all medical affairs in the city), and the infrastructure department (responsible for the construction of houses and various facilities). ), and other small crafts. If you dont want to participate in these departments, you can also start your own small business and exchange credit points with other people.

Zhang Feng set up a base city defense, and they were all strong men. Tu Ling also had initial trust because of a long-term cooperation. Zhang Feng directly seconded two coaches to Tu Ling. They were all special forces before the end of the world. The strong man is in charge of daily training.

Since the founding of the city, Zhang Xiaoxiao has often not seen her old father; Fu Ma has also opened a medical class, specifically for those who want to learn a skill to make a living. The salary in the medical department is higher than in other departments. , because urban defense injuries are common, and the medical department basically does not have much time off, so Fu Ma's study class was very successful, and everyone studied very seriously.

In the end of the world, having enough food and clothing is one of them. If you want to survive, you can't just ask for it. You must perform your duties and use your labor in exchange for credit points. Only then can you obtain living materials and food.

All in all, Xiaocheng is still quite humane. Everyone has been here for a short time, but they are still living well. Those who have just come in will also be given three days of food, which is not much, but it is enough to make people flock to it. .

"I just got the news that many people know that we have built a city here, and they have food when they come in, and they have begun to migrate to us. We have not accepted them when they come. If there are too many, there will be chaos. Let's see if there is any way. Is it to expand the base or prohibit reception? Or are there other ways?" Since the founding of the city, Zhang Feng has held a meeting every night. Everyone expressed their opinions, shared information obtained from their respective channels, and talked. It is none other than Zhu Xiao, the leader of the Zhu family.

"We currently have a total of more than 1,200 people, and the city defense is only more than 100. This is not a careful selection. If we carefully select talents, it is estimated that there will only be dozens of qualified people. Among the current population, the ratio of women to children Very high, and some are disabled. We are in urgent need of manpower now, but we can't recruit them all." What Pengshan means is that he does not accept the old, weak, sick and disabled. After all, these people can't do much when they come in, but They also have to eat, drink, and defecate, which adds to the burden on the base.

"Lao Peng, I can understand your thoughts, but I can't do what you say. Otherwise, it may cause many human tragedies. Now is the time when we need to build momentum. If word spreads, we are cold-blooded, cruel, and forced to surrender." If a person abandons his family, I'm afraid Central City will have objections." Xu Tuo disagreed.

"What opinions can they have? I haven't seen Central City accepting old, weak, women and children!! They are more cruel than us, they only want people with super powers!!" Pengshan sneered coldly. To ordinary people, Central City treats them as trash. Processing and setting up a few trading points is their greatest mercy. The transaction amount is still so high. How many ordinary people can afford to exchange it?